• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Tell me about your Ment Cycle!

BigB04 is offline New Member

Tell me about your Ment Cycle!

Ment sounds like a great compound but I dont see very much talk about it on here. Ive been considering test+ment for my upcomming cycle over test+tren because while id like to loose a little bf, size is what I want the most while just having a flat stomach. I was looking to read up on others cycles to see what all they took with Ment during the cycle and what their experiences were.

Im 33 , 5'8" 220 lbs and id say the 15% to 20% bf range. cycled on and off for a few years and am currently just cruising with 1mL of Andro 275 x2 per week. Been lifting for probaly about 8 years now.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ment is not even close to cutting-king tren when it comes to fat burning. And also ment is estrogenic, your compound choices are inconsistent with your purposes. While ment is great for bulking, its gonna make you bloat.
    Nothing beats classic test tren mast stack for that purpose imo.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Ment is not even close to cutting-king tren when it comes to fat burning. And also ment is estrogenic, your compound choices are inconsistent with your purposes. While ment is great for bulking, its gonna make you bloat.
    Nothing beats classic test tren mast stack for that purpose imo.
    Im sorry the way I meant to word it is that yes loosing a little bf would be great BUT gaining size is what im most interested in (assuming my stomach would stay about the same, or possibly go down a little due to the fact that I know I need to eat cleaner now than I have been lately).

You believe Ment will make me bloat to the point that my gut will look even worse? If so then you are 100% correct I need to avoid it LoL

Quote Originally Posted by BigB04 View Post
    Im sorry the way I meant to word it is that yes loosing a little bf would be great BUT gaining size is what im most interested in (assuming my stomach would stay about the same, or possibly go down a little due to the fact that I know I need to eat cleaner now than I have been lately).

You believe Ment will make me bloat to the point that my gut will look even worse? If so then you are 100% correct I need to avoid it LoL
    Well that depends on the individual and more particularly on diet. For example, I am very estrogen sensitive in that sense.
    There are many compounds that you can make use of, but if you have ment on hand and want to try, then you can go for it for sure. People are different, and sometimes it is better to do it with anectodal evidence rather than doing it all by the book.
    Yes there is a good chance that ment will make you bloated since its not the best choice for your purposes. Cutting and bulking in the same cycle is not always a good idea, people get confused a lot with complex cycle ideas so thats pretty detrimental to making gains. It is always better to keep it stupid simple and do the bulk and cut in phases.
    You can always ask your diet questions and look for people’s opinions in the nutrition section. Diet is the most important aspect of any cycle.
    Family_guy and BigB04 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Well that depends on the individual and more particularly on diet. For example, I am very estrogen sensitive in that sense.
    There are many compounds that you can make use of, but if you have ment on hand and want to try, then you can go for it for sure. People are different, and sometimes it is better to do it with anectodal evidence rather than doing it all by the book.
    Yes there is a good chance that ment will make you bloated since its not the best choice for your purposes. Cutting and bulking in the same cycle is not always a good idea, people get confused a lot with complex cycle ideas so thats pretty detrimental to making gains. It is always better to keep it stupid simple and do the bulk and cut in phases.
    You can always ask your diet questions and look for people’s opinions in the nutrition section. Diet is the most important aspect of any cycle.
    I dont have anything on hand yet besides some andro and a bag of nolva and bag of arimidex . Hated the tren cough last time I ran the cut stack (test p100/tren a100/ mast p100) but it seems like maybe it's my best choice right now. I'll admit I was reckless last time I ran it and didnt run anything with it, so I need to look into if I should be taking hcg and amiridex with it or what i should do there.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I dont have anything on hand yet besides some andro and a bag of nolva and bag of arimidex. Hated the tren cough last time I ran the cut stack (test p100/tren a100/ mast p100) but it seems like maybe it's my best choice right now. I'll admit I was reckless last time I ran it and didnt run anything with it, so I need to look into if I should be taking hcg and amiridex with it or what i should do there.
    hcg is a good idea.

The mast will prevent most of the side effects.

10-20mg of Nolva a day will do the trick if you’re worried about growing moobs, but it’s pretty unlikely at that dose.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    hcg is a good idea.

The mast will prevent most of the side effects.

10-20mg of Nolva a day will do the trick if you’re worried about growing moobs, but it’s pretty unlikely at that dose.
    last time I ran the same stack I ended up going from EoD to ED. The only real issues I had were tren cough and acid reflux. I plan on getting bloods done this time though also, trying to do things right this time. One of the biggest issues I had was PiP last time, that kept me from doing anymore than 1mL at a time and also kept me from being able to do legs at all during the cycle :-(

How much HCG do you recommend? Its been years since ive taken HCG so I dont remember too much about it honestly.

last time I ran the same stack I ended up going from EoD to ED. The only real issues I had were tren cough and acid reflux. I plan on getting bloods done this time though also, trying to do things right this time. One of the biggest issues I had was PiP last time, that kept me from doing anymore than 1mL at a time and also kept me from being able to do legs at all during the cycle :-(

How much HCG do you recommend? Its been years since ive taken HCG so I dont remember too much about it honestly.
    I take it you pinned your quads the whole time? If that causes you discomfort why not pick some new places? You can put it anywhere there’s a muscle, or split it up all over the place.

For HCG 500ml a week split into 2 injections of 250ml every 3.5 days is the common way to run it now (as opposed to the end of your cycle)
    Family_guy likes this.

I take it you pinned your quads the whole time? If that causes you discomfort why not pick some new places? You can put it anywhere there’s a muscle, or split it up all over the place.

For HCG 500ml a week split into 2 injections of 250ml every 3.5 days is the common way to run it now (as opposed to the end of your cycle)
    Yes I pinned my quads and then the glutes when both quads hurt too much still from the previous shot. My flexibility is horrible so I really struggle to reach the glutes, have to get the girlfriend to hold the pin for me. Tried the side delt a few times but couldnt reach it to pin either unless I used a wall just to force my arm across my body far enough LoL

A bottle of HCG is 1000 iu right? So a bottle only last 2 weeks?

Yes I pinned my quads and then the glutes when both quads hurt too much still from the previous shot. My flexibility is horrible so I really struggle to reach the glutes, have to get the girlfriend to hold the pin for me. Tried the side delt a few times but couldnt reach it to pin either unless I used a wall just to force my arm across my body far enough LoL

just depends on where you get it and how big it is. Mine are 5,000

Tell me about your Ment Cycle!-9632ac9a-5743-4bf6-9fc8-c6677113f87b.jpg
    BigB04 likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9632AC9A-5743-4BF6-9FC8-C6677113F87B.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	864.0 KB 
ID:	176564
    Pharma grade shit is always tasty..
    @OP, I am on tren right now and didn’t have any cough so far. Just make sure you aspirate and use z-track method, then the cough is very unlikely. Glutes are my favorite.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9632AC9A-5743-4BF6-9FC8-C6677113F87B.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	864.0 KB 
ID:	176564
    Is that premixed hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Is that premixed hcg?
    I was thinking the same. Looks expensive Lol

No, its’s not premixed. Comes freeze dried in a vial
    Tell me about your Ment Cycle!-60ea4a88-1d50-44ce-988a-9aeecfff696b.jpg

So going Tren p100/tren a100/mast p100 how do you guys recommend deciding between EoD or ED? When I ran this cycle last time I started EoD and then switched to ED and didnt have any issues other then the cough and PiP I mentioned above already. Dont know if I should just jump in at ED? Ill be running HCG @ 500 iu a week the whole cycle with it also. I have arimidex on hand, but no need for it since im running mast also? Nolva on hand incase I start to get anything funny going on with the nipps. As much as id love to add Growth, I ran it also last summer when I ran this same cycle, started off at 1iu morning 1iu before workout and felt find, went up to 2iu morning 2iu before workout and started getting very bad elbow pain to the point were I had to start cutting workouts back and it really hurt my cycle. I tried to work though it thinking eventually it would wear off, after being on for 3 months though I gave up on it.

I searched the forum for z-track and didnt have any luck. what is the z track method?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I searched the forum for z-track and didnt have any luck. what is the z track method?
    Just Google it, it should be the first result.

What is ment?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Just Google it, it should be the first result.

What is ment?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Trestolone, a nandrolone (nortestosterone) derivative. It aromatizes like test despite being a nandrolone, and is quite anabolic .
    And yes, you can google z track technique for intramuscular injections.
    You simply push the skin and keep it pushed until you’re done with the needle. The track that the needle follows looks like Z shape, thats where its name comes from.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member

Most hcg I’ve seen is either 5000iu or sometimes 2500iu

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Most hcg I’ve seen is either 5000iu or sometimes 2500iu
    I personally like pregnyl in 4500 iu kit that contains 3-1500 iu amps of powder. That was they stay really fresh cuzz only mixing 3 weeks worth at a time.

Not that it won't be just as potent when 5000 iu is mixed at once, it's just satisfying my OCD nature

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I personally like pregnyl in 4500 iu kit that contains 3-1500 iu amps of powder. That was they stay really fresh cuzz only mixing 3 weeks worth at a time.

Not that it won't be just as potent when 5000 iu is mixed at once, it's just satisfying my OCD nature
    That makes a lot of sense actually. I do worry about how long HCG actually remains potent after it’s mixed. So having 3 separate vials would probaly be better

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    That makes a lot of sense actually. I do worry about how long HCG actually remains potent after it’s mixed. So having 3 separate vials would probaly be better
    That does sound nice...

Vials and biostatic water are inexpensive, so can mix it however you like. I’ve heard the degradation is relatively slow, and greatly exaggerated
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information