Cdub is offline Associate Member

Track and anabolics?

Hi im new to the forum. I run track (100 and 200 meteres). Im 25 and im am looking to take it to the next level. I am looking for something that will help me become stronger and faster. I want to be as light and as strong as possible. I dont need to get any bigger by way of weight.
    Can you guys give me some suggestions thx.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    A great deal of the US speed athletes will use HGH. Because of the expense involved here I would suggest that you stick to testosterones and preferably Test Propionate (verormone), Test Suspension and other such esters. What you need to remember is, as you are aware, the doping considerations. You will put on some weight but there are ways of controlling that.
    Stay well clear of Oil based products as these are detectable for some length of time. Water Base products are the best for you or even tablets.

I'm not sure what the pro's on the board think - I'm sure they have more experience than I do on what you should cycle - I throw so weight isn't an issue however testing is.

All I can say is be carefull! The time restraints on the Detection Times are very cautious, I would work off Test Prop being 2 weeks in the system (Prop has an oil base I believe but it does not stay detectable for more time than stated. I have proved this myself.) Dianabol and most orals less than 3 weeks. Test Suspension 1 day. Restandol - 1 day.

What you also need to know is that no one has been tested possitive for a specific testosterone - they fail because their t/e levels were outside the accepted 6:1 ratio set by the IOC and IAAF. Thats is 6 parts Testosterone to 1 part Epitestosterone. There are ways around this but I'm no scientist!
    Your t/e levels will take longer to return to normal and this depends on what exactley you have taken. Does anyone have any ideas on this? So for instance, fi say you have taken one shot of prop then they wont be able to detect that for say 2 weeks and then your t/e levels might not return to normal for another week. Someone please clarify this for me!!

Good Luck - If I can help more then PM me - If I haven't helped then dont! Good Luck
    Last edited by The Base; 07-19-2003 at 12:55 PM.

thx. yea i have heard about the hgh. how much is that stuff like $1000 a month. I need something. I will start doing some research.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Use Winny I believe the guy who got busted in the olympics (I forget his name) used it.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    Use Winny I believe the guy who got busted in the olympics (I forget his name) used it.

Ben johnson. I think he got caught for stanozolol .

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdub
    Ben johnson. I think he got caught for stanozolol.

isn't that winnie?

-B

shit i dont know im new to this

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    yes that is winny go to the drug profiles and read up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    isn't that winnie?

-B

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Since you're a novice, I'd first recommend you take some quality time and educate yourself as much as possible on the topic of AAS's .. and not only steroids themselves, but everything involved ( i.e., diet, training, injecting, post-cycle therapy). If you don't know what's going on and just jump in, then something will go wrong and you'll never accomplish your goals.

Regarding your question .. being a novice I'd say that Winny would be your best choice. And yes, Winny is 'stanozolol '. Winny is a great way to get into AAS's, and many speed athletes (i.e., sprinters, baseball players, etc.) have had great results using it.

thx i appreciate it.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Winny also improves your wind. This would be my recommendation.

Okay,

As a track athlete myself, I would strongly recommend not using Winny unless you are going to run an oral only cycle! You said in your PM to me that you prefered not to use needles. Okay, I was the same on my first cycle but you need to move on and stop loading your liver as it won't survive forever if you keep on the orals.
    Winny is a17 and therefore very toxic on the liver, especially with the amount of winny tablets you need to take in order to see the gains. Dianabol is also very toxic.
    Try and get hold of some restandol which is a testosterone and an oral!

I would recommend that you try needles but hey, it's your body and who am I to tell you what you should take.
    But one thing I would say is stay away from injectable Winny. This product has a habbit of attaching itself to fatty tissues and showing up at a much later date! Thats not what you need when being tested.

What you need to remember is that over a period of time you will get stronger, and quicker and your times will improve. When you improve then you open yourself to dope testing. More than likely competition testing unless you are registered on the "out of competition register" in which case they will come to your home unanounced!

You have got to stick to short acting esters and substance which are out of your system quickly. Try to stay clear of oil based substances.

Good Luck
    Last edited by The Base; 07-20-2003 at 11:31 AM.

well i dont want to hurt myself so if i have to use the needles i will. You say dont use the winny or dianobol cause they are very toxic. you also say that orals are toxic. is the restandol orals toxic. If so what do you suggest i take that is injectable not toxic, and can leave my system in a fair amount of time thx.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I think Prop would be your best option or if you can get it Restandol (Andriol ) but that is expensive and not very common.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is another option and the detection time on that is 3 weeks. I say this because of it is an oral, is good at increasing strength with a low level of mass gain (which u say u want) but if you are worried about dope testing, HGH is your only sure way and then you should probably get it tested so that you can be 100% sure you wont fail a test.

Okay, Bigun is right. Restandol is difficult to get hold of but if you have a supplier who knows his stuff then he may be able to get it.(I'm not offering by the way!!!!!) Restandol is not toxic. If you can get dianabol then use is - it is toxic but controlable in reasonable doses. You will put on a bit of weight but this will just be water retention and will go when you finish the course. Anavar would be a good option also.

I always run Dbol and verormone(test prop) and get some good gains. I always get my best gains with Naposims(brand name) as opposed to the russians.

I use Aquaviron (test suspension)also but this is exspensive or can be. I will normallytake this prior to a training session but only before a hard session and some 2-3 hours before.

Read some of the threads on cycles about dbol and some on first cycles. Some of the more experienced cyclers can give you better info than I can. I can only advise on what to take as an athlete.

I always jab in my thighs on alternate occassions. I had a bad jab once in my butt and hit the nerves - couldn't train for a week as the pain was incredible. Read up on injection sites also!
    Last edited by The Base; 07-20-2003 at 05:13 PM.

thx guys I appreciate the help.

Christos is offline Junior Member
    also check out laurabolin , it's almost as the same deca but it's only detectable in 6 weeks, deca is 18 months. It only comes in 50mg/ml but it's cheap. you would need to run 200-400 mgs/wk for 6-10 weeks. good luck

Thread Information