Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Quick advice

  1. #1
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    259

    Quick advice

    I went in to donate blood today and was refused. I donated 7 weeks ago before starting my test eq blast and my hemoglobin test there came back at 15.5 which is roughly 46-47 HCT. I would assume after donating it would have been at the low end of normal. Today it came back at 19.3 which is 58% HCT. How the hell is it possible for my blood to get that thick this quick?????? Should I be concerned at this point and am I in any immediate danger? My current dose is 600mg cyp and 300mg EQ every week. Before anyone asks I drink 1.5 gallons of water daily.

  2. #2
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    259
    Ill just continue the cycle and keep popping my fish oil daily. No one has ever dropped dead from test eq as far as I can see.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Ill just continue the cycle and keep popping my fish oil daily. No one has ever dropped dead from test eq as far as I can see.
    I'm on Test + EQ also. 700 mg EQ/week. 350 mg Test Prop/week. 125 mg test E/week. I'm getting occasional short jolts of pain in the lower part of my legs, and sometimes in my head. Different locations. Don't know if it's related to the EQ or not. Workouts seem to be going better than before. So much so that I injured my shoulder trying to be Ronnie Coleman on the dumbbells.

    I should get bloodwork midway to check my hemoglobin, RBC, lipids, etc., but it's basically at least $175 when you get these tests and I don't even want to see my lipid profile.

    I also have been popping fish oil more than normal, but I have my doubts on if it actually does anything. Take aspirin EOD to help with blood thickness.
    Family_guy likes this.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    You may need to bleed yourself.

    It sucks

  5. #5
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm on Test + EQ also. 700 mg EQ/week. 350 mg Test Prop/week. 125 mg test E/week. I'm getting occasional short jolts of pain in the lower part of my legs, and sometimes in my head. Different locations. Don't know if it's related to the EQ or not. Workouts seem to be going better than before. So much so that I injured my shoulder trying to be Ronnie Coleman on the dumbbells.

    I should get bloodwork midway to check my hemoglobin, RBC, lipids, etc., but it's basically at least $175 when you get these tests and I don't even want to see my lipid profile.

    I also have been popping fish oil more than normal, but I have my doubts on if it actually does anything. Take aspirin EOD to help with blood thickness.
    If the fish oil is not derived properly and of good quality then it won't do anything. 95-99% of Fish Oil sold off the shelf is garbage. The other 1-5% is one of the best supplements you can put into your body along side D3 and Creatine.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  6. #6
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You may need to bleed yourself

    It sucks
    If I don't will it continue to rise dangerously?

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    If I don't will it continue to rise dangerously?
    Not terrible, but not ideal.

    Remember it's temporary during cycle and it's what the drugs are supposed vto do.

    I personally don't care to be extremely over range

  8. #8
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Not terrible, but not ideal.

    Remember it's temporary during cycle and it's what the drugs are supposed vto do.

    I personally don't care to be extremely over range
    Me either. I am just surprised that it jumped over 10% in 8 weeks on a generally mild cycle.

  9. #9
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,744
    Yet another reason EQ sucks. I hate it for its weak effects but that side effect is pretty bad.

  10. #10
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yet another reason EQ sucks. I hate it for its weak effects but that side effect is pretty bad.
    I been liking bold cyp.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •