Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Why does EQ typically have a different color than testosterone?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Why does EQ typically have a different color than testosterone?

If it's a matter of the oil used, why not just use the same oil? The reason I ask is because I had two different bottles of EQ. The first one I ran was a darker yellow. The second one I'm on now looks exactly like the Test E I'm taking from the same brand. I'm just wondering why they would use different oil for EQ, or is it the compound that colors the mixture differently?

I'm really hoping they didn't mislabel the vials and I'm really just taking testosterone at this point.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    It's the oil. The lab could use different oils in different batches of the same product. To my knowledge, the only one that matters is tren , because that is the only one w a specific raw color
    Though that does not discount that it was mislabeled.
    Most good labs will out the ACTUAL (some labs just put the same batch # on every lable regardless, or none at all) batch number on it. See if the batch # is different on the vials. That still won't be conclusive, but it's better than nothing

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Test Monsterone likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    It's the oil. The lab could use different oils in different batches of the same product. To my knowledge, the only one that matters is tren , because that is the only one w a specific raw color
    Though that does not discount that it was mislabeled.
    Most good labs will out the ACTUAL (some labs just put the same batch # on every lable regardless, or none at all) batch number on it. See if the batch # is different on the vials. That still won't be conclusive, but it's better than nothing

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Great answer.
    Same for me here, only the dark yellow stuff I got was tren.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

piebald5 is offline New Member
    Depends on the carrier GSO will be a more yellow colour. The raw it's self has a yellow/brown tinge to it.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I hope you guys are right, that it's the oil. Unfortunately I threw away the old vial - and upon looking at the new vial, it says what type of oil was used on it. I never read the small print lol.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You'll be ok.

Very few reasons to fake EQ. One of the oldest gears out there.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If it's a matter of the oil used, why not just use the same oil? The reason I ask is because I had two different bottles of EQ. The first one I ran was a darker yellow. The second one I'm on now looks exactly like the Test E I'm taking from the same brand. I'm just wondering why they would use different oil for EQ, or is it the compound that colors the mixture differently?

I'm really hoping they didn't mislabel the vials and I'm really just taking testosterone at this point.
    Any AAS, EQ included can vary in color from batch to batch due to various reasons like raw material, solvents, oil carrier(most likely the color variance)

Thread Information