Thread: Lipozene/adipex

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member

Lipozene/adipex

HEY GUYS.....has anybody messed with the OTC supplements....i mean are they potent enough to give you a significant amount of weight loss...? and if so is there any type of stack i can put together with say like Prop EOD 400mg/week...? im just wondering if thats a good idea or if i should stick to t3/prop....? thanks in advance for advice and comments

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You would be better off just adding fibre to your diet than buying Lipozene,

If weightloss is the goal try and lose as much as possible naturally with diet and cardio then think about taking something to get rid of the stubborn fat whats left.

Geriguy is offline Member
    adipex is SHIT! Why do you want to use an amphetamine to loose weight???
    clen or an ECA stack is much much better!

But The key is your diet!

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member
    i have lost 25 solid fat pounds and lost almost 6 inches in my waist....ive definitely reached a plateau....**** clen , i hate it......im thinking 500mg prop and some t3...what do u guys think...?

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxJUICExxx
    i have lost 25 solid fat pounds and lost almost 6 inches in my waist....ive definitely reached a plateau....**** clen, i hate it......im thinking 500mg prop and some t3...what do u guys think...?
    Bad idea brother if you want to cut look at some. Phentermine hydrocloride, you have to make sure you get the real stuff not the appitate suppressent.

Look into some Anavar as well the Winni can be bad on some tendents

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    Frankly speaking, I haven't heard about Adipex, though I've been working on my body for several months already and tried different meds and supplements to lose weight. Usually I don't trust unknown medications as I don't know much about them, so I check the descriptions on this Online pharmacy website. But I've become interested in your product, so thanks for sharing, I'll check it out!

Thread Information