• 1 Post By Hoss34
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Between Cycles

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member

Between Cycles

Greetings,

Wanted to start my own thread about this and not read opinions elsewhere. I have just came off a 16 week Test Deca cycle and I'm planning my next cycle. I never come off Test so I don't need PCT. So my question is what's the reasoning for cycling off for 8 to 12 weeks before hitting your next cycle? I understand prolonged uages is hard on the body and the liver needs a chance to cleanse and recoup, but what's to keep me from doing a 32 week cycle? Has anyone gone this far? I have almost nobody in my personal life to consult with about this, and there are tons of bad info out there on the net. Looking for experienced replies... Thank you
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    Greetings,

Wanted to start my own thread about this and not read opinions elsewhere. I have just came off a 16 week Test Deca cycle and I'm planning my next cycle. I never come off Test so I don't need PCT. So my question is what's the reasoning for cycling off for 8 to 12 weeks before hitting your next cycle? I understand prolonged uages is hard on the body and the liver needs a chance to cleanse and recoup, but what's to keep me from doing a 32 week cycle? Has anyone gone this far? I have almost nobody in my personal life to consult with about this, and there are tons of bad info out there on the net. Looking for experienced replies... Thank you
    Its basically to give your receptors a chance to clear so you can reset and blast off again more successfully.

I have cyled that long.
    If you do something like this you will want to rotate compounds. Using the same compounds that long gains will slow down.

Different coumpounds react on different receptors and in varying ways. 32 week could be a great blast if you play the phases just right.

Its expensive to do it right.
    GH is a busy guy but has posted some very useful things on this.

Hopefully I can get to a place soon where I can afford to buy the compounds and food and have him coach me a bit. Unfortunately I just dont have the time or money to commit right now. Life seems to get in the way.
    CA_DXB_85, Family_guy and Hoss34 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its basically to give your receptors a chance to clear so you can reset and blast off again more successfully.

I have cyled that long.
    If you do something like this you will want to rotate compounds. Using the same compounds that long gains will slow down.

Different coumpounds react on different receptors and in varying ways. 32 week could be a great blast if you play the phases just right.

Its expensive to do it right.
    GH is a busy guy but has posted some very useful things on this.

Hopefully I can get to a place soon where I can afford to buy the compounds and food and have him coach me a bit. Unfortunately I just dont have the time or money to commit right now. Life seems to get in the way.
    Thanks for your reply. Makes sense. I was actually going to another compound so this looks like it will workout for me, but without waiting!

That's what I love about bodybuilding. Life tries to get in the way and I just battle back. It's the hardest most dedicated thing I have ever done. Good luck to yourself
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Makes sense. I was actually going to another compound so this looks like it will workout for me, but without waiting!

That's what I love about bodybuilding. Life tries to get in the way and I just battle back. It's the hardest most dedicated thing I have ever done. Good luck to yourself
    You too. I will try to post a link of GH's advanced protocols.

Obs
    Personally I bridge with insulin and test but here is a great 10 week plan. It is far advanced to any methods I have employed. I am the dumb juice monkey of advanced AAS. GH is the scientist of advanced AAS.
    Watching some of his clients I have known a long time take off on one of his protocols is a treat.

Continual Growth - Advanced AAS protocols
    Last edited by Obs; 05-08-2019 at 08:33 PM.
    Old Duffer and Hoss34 like this.

Obs
    A quote from further on in the thread....

*remember to heed his warnings*

In bold below

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    great question . My main point is not the exact details of the 'example cycles' themselves but more on the PHASES aspects I laid out, and each example cycle is laid out under these phases .

Phase 1 - your high androgenic high estrogenic phase (blast)
    Phase 2 – your high anabolic phase (blast)
    Phase 3 – your anti cortisol anti estrogen phase (beginning of your cruise)
    Phase 4 – your growth factors and re-sensitization phase (part of your cruise)

phase 1 and 2 are 3 weeks each . phase 3 and 4 together total 4 weeks. so you blast heavy for 6 weeks, then you have 4 weeks off the AAS but on the anti-coritosls and growth factors.

think of this protocol NOT as a mere 'bulking' program, or cutting phase . think of it more as a way to run your cycles for say an extended 18 month time to try and grow and transform as much as possible . you'll go through all 4 of these phases back to back to back for around a year and a half .

these examples and phases are NOT really relevant for contest prep phases . thats a whole totally different ball game. contest protocols are all quite a bit different and structured much differently too.
    Family_guy and Hoss34 like this.

Obs
    I believe if I could devote 18 months with GH coaching and doing exactly what he said, I believe I would be a national level competitor in the NPC open bodybuilding.

The meals is the hard and expensive part as well as the time devotion.

Some day...
    Family_guy likes this.

I appreciate the time you took to reference that post. I actually just found a download of that book mentioned and I'm sure be in awe of the information available as well as things I did not know. This is what I was hoping for in this thread, solid reference material and experience from people who have been doing this a lot longer than I. Much appreciated!

Thread Information