Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Uh oh pain under nipple

I just rubbed my right nipple and felt a painful lump under there. It feels like a painful ingrown hair, sort of.

I’m on 750 mg EQ, 125 mg test e, and tapering my test prop down to around 250 mg/week.

I was taking Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD and went to the same dose every third day this past week.

I only have Arimidex, nothing else... I’ll be going back to EOD or maybe ED until symptoms subside. I literally gained no weight and look softer and fatter almost 2 months into this cycle. Got more acne on my back and have been feeling more depressed, lethargic, and out of it these past few days.

Thoughts (and prayers)?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you get some nolva?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I just rubbed my right nipple and felt a painful lump under there. It feels like a painful ingrown hair, sort of.

I’m on 750 mg EQ, 125 mg test e, and tapering my test prop down to around 250 mg/week.

I was taking Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD and went to the same dose every third day this past week.

I only have Arimidex, nothing else... I’ll be going back to EOD or maybe ED until symptoms subside. I literally gained no weight and look softer and fatter almost 2 months into this cycle. Got more acne on my back and have been feeling more depressed, lethargic, and out of it these past few days.

Thoughts (and prayers)?
    Get some blood work and check your E2 and then treat it from there.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Can you get some nolva?
    Nope, have to order it online.

Thread Information