Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Littlearnie
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 2 Post By DeeCee112
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Tapering down, new AI dose

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695

    Tapering down, new AI dose

    Hey guys. Iím half way through my cycle and Iíve been running:

    Test E 125 mg/week
    Test P 350 mg/week
    EQ 700 mg/week
    Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD


    Iím starting to taper down the Prop by .1 mL until I get to 0 by the end of the month. Keeping my EQ and TRT the same. How would you go about tapering down the AI considering the compounds and doses Iím taking?

  2. #2
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Hey guys. I’m half way through my cycle and I’ve been running:

    Test E 125 mg/week
    Test P 350 mg/week
    EQ 700 mg/week
    Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD


    I’m starting to taper down the Prop by .1 mL until I get to 0 by the end of the month. Keeping my EQ and TRT the same. How would you go about tapering down the AI considering the compounds and doses I’m taking?
    I can’t answer your question cuz I have no idea. But I wanted to know how you like the cycle and if this is your first time using EQ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I canít answer your question cuz I have no idea. But I wanted to know how you like the cycle and if this is your first time using EQ?
    I feel much better than when I was on 800 mg/week of just test. Cardio is better, my workouts are better. Veins are popping everywhere, much more than before. This is my second cycle and first time with EQ.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Hey guys. I’m half way through my cycle and I’ve been running:

    Test E 125 mg/week
    Test P 350 mg/week
    EQ 700 mg/week
    Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD


    I’m starting to taper down the Prop by .1 mL until I get to 0 by the end of the month. Keeping my EQ and TRT the same. How would you go about tapering down the AI considering the compounds and doses I’m taking?
    Go down to .125 (half a quarter or an 8
    ⅛ of s pill ) eod

  5. #5
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    755
    Generally in cycling dosages, when my AI dose of Adex is 0.25, i do not split further but i assume it within more interval days. Not more EOD but E3D or E4D progressively and monitor my feelings. It has a long half-life. Try what is more comfortable for you and monitor your feelings.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Go down to .125 (half a quarter or an 8
    ⅛ of s pill ) eod
    That'll be one hell of a tiny sliver...

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Generally in cycling dosages, when my AI dose of Adex is 0.25, i do not split further but i assume it within more interval days. Not more EOD but E3D or E4D progressively and monitor my feelings. It has a long half-life. Try what is more comfortable for you and monitor your feelings.

    I think I may do this... instead of EOD, E2D, etc.


    .25 mg adex E2D should be good for 125 mg test + 700 mg EQ, right? Or, is that too much adex?

  7. #7
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,787
    I run no ai on 250mg test with 900 deca . There’s no exact answer other than the least ai you can get away with is best.
    Family_guy likes this.

  8. #8
    Littlearnie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    178
    How comes you run two different test at the same time. Iíve seen people do but can you tell me why, what benefits?

    Are you Estero sensitive?

    Below is what he told me about the eqís ďani-estrogenicĒ properties

    one thing thats often rarely touched upon in the AAS use world is ENZYMES and enzymatic processes. though it plays a huge role.
    example, DHT is a metabolite of testosterone and is a very powerful androgen . so powerful of a androgen its what makes a man into a man (and a fetus from female to male) . Yet DHT being so so very powerful , has zero anabolic properties in muscle tissue. why not ? because of an ENZYME , known for short as 3HSD. this enzyme binds and renders DHT useless in muscle tissue .. Enzymes are very powerful stuff.

    EQ has anti estrogenic properties through its ability to upregulate/promote anti estrogen ENZYMES and enzyme processes in the body.

    this is the type of stuff your NOT going to find on most your silly online steroid profiles. these profiles are largely outdated and way too generic.
    funny thing is , the "anabolic doc" gets most of his information on steroids from these same online profiles the newbs use (its because he is not a steroid expert, he is just a marketer with a product to sell .. he only needs a very surface knowledge of steroids to sell his main product).

    anyhow back to EQ . the longer you take EQ the more these anti estrogenic enzymes build up, and the more anti estrogenic your EQ becomes.

    also, be aware what "converts to estrogen" or "aromatization" even means . just because some drug has some aromatization does NOT mean its going to increase your estrogen levels one bit . in fact, just the opposite (depending on the context) , your total estrogen can go down.

    if EQ converts to estrogen at an 80% lower rate then Testosterone does, and you decided to use EQ for your TRT (instead of test), then guess what ,, your total estrogen serum levels are going to go down.
    if 500mg of test puts your estrogen at say 60 . then 500mg of EQ may put down as low as say 20 .. then when you add that anti estrogen enzyme factor in over time, it may go down even more.

    again, a compound that aromatizes does not mean its going to increase your estrogen levels or cause estrogen sides.

    people will say that Deca is estrogenic and you need to run an AI with it (utter bs). but Deca is a drug thats been studied in medicine (unlike some AAS), and you can find studies where patients are given 300mg of Deca per week , and yet universally across the board every person in the studies estrogen levels go DOWN not up (even though yes on paper deca aromatizes into estrogen just a wee little bit).

    aromatization does not necessarily = more estrogen . when taking something like deca or EQ, even though it supposedly aromatizes, you may actually need to add extra estrogen into you stack just to keep from it going too low (note: you accomplish this by taking test.. thats what test is for, to increase your estrogen levels).

    so again , yes EQ aromatizes into estrogen to a small degree. BUT so what, if you take EQ your total estrogen levels are likely going to go down unless you add something else in the mix to bring estrogen levels up

    theres a big picture way a lot of this stuff all works , think often times thats hard for guys to grasp. hope this post is of some help here
    Family_guy likes this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    How comes you run two different test at the same time. I’ve seen people do but can you tell me why, what benefits?

    Are you Estero sensitive?
    Test prop is a short ester that ideally should be injected every day, or at the very least, every other day. Because testosterone should be the base of any cycle, I think it logically makes sense to keep TRT the same (I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week) with a longer ester testosterone that will keep a steady baseline from which I can build upon. Test prop by itself would cause too much of a rollercoaster, I believe.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I run no ai on 250mg test with 900 deca. There’s no exact answer other than the least ai you can get away with is best.
    Yeah, you're right, and I realize there is no right answer. I would have to do bloodwork before, during, and after each cycle to verify everything - which can get expensive, fast. Right now I am renovating a house and I don't have $175 to spend every few weeks on bloodwork... so it's kind of hard to tell by just how I'm feeling, unless there is an obvious problem. I'm not experienced enough to be sure of what's going on with my body in regards to side effects.

  11. #11
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    I would try DIM 200-600mg with no AI.

    If you arent happy with EQ results then save up some coin and look into Primo.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I would try DIM 200-600mg with no AI.

    If you arent happy with EQ results then save up some coin and look into Primo.
    I will look into DIM. If you have any brand suggestions, I’m all ears and eyes.

    So far EQ has added some vascularity, but no weight gained or lost, almost 2 months in. Steroids really are not a magic pill after all :-/ Fucking up my cholesterol and cardiovascular system for a temporary change in vascularity lmao.
    Family_guy likes this.

  13. #13
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I will look into DIM. If you have any brand suggestions, I’m all ears and eyes.

    So far EQ has added some vascularity, but no weight gained or lost, almost 2 months in. Steroids really are not a magic pill after all :-/ Fucking up my cholesterol and cardiovascular system for a temporary change in vascularity lmao.
    For DIM since it only exists as one form the brand is not as important as Vitamins or other supplements. I would just avoid generic no name brands as it's not worth the couple dollars saved.

    If Natural Factors sells DIM in USA then that would be my first choice as their products are tested by Issura.
    Test Monsterone likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  14. #14
    DeeCee112's Avatar
    DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    191
    That's frustrating as hell man. Maybe you just havnt found the right combo for you yet. Maybe switch up the training program, body might have become too adapted?
    Try to focus on what you've learned instead and apply going forward!
    I'm bringing low dose ai myself just to see how it feels and to cut a bit of water and attempt to bring my e2 down in prep for pct, same as you just figuring it out. Some days I wake up frustrated, feeling shitty myself, seeing myself covered in acne I've never had in my life or fighting injuries that bog me down in the gym ect just gotta grit your teeth and move past it.

    I'll bet you actually look 10x better than you think you do in the mirror though. We're all that way likely worse than women lol!

  15. #15
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    That's frustrating as hell man. Maybe you just havnt found the right combo for you yet. Maybe switch up the training program, body might have become too adapted?
    Try to focus on what you've learned instead and apply going forward!
    I'm bringing low dose ai myself just to see how it feels and to cut a bit of water and attempt to bring my e2 down in prep for pct, same as you just figuring it out. Some days I wake up frustrated, feeling shitty myself, seeing myself covered in acne I've never had in my life or fighting injuries that bog me down in the gym ect just gotta grit your teeth and move past it.

    I'll bet you actually look 10x better than you think you do in the mirror though. We're all that way likely worse than women lol!
    Agree 100% with that! I do the same thing to myself when I don’t see the scale changing. Even though I see the change in the mirror...
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    695
    Appreciate the info, Windex.


    DeeCee, Family Guy, thanks for the moral support. It's true, we tend to see ourselves too critically. It's like my car, it's pretty quick, but it's no Ferrari. I do the same thing with myself. You guys are right though, while I haven't gained or lost any weight, I look a little more defined and people are commenting on my physique much more than before the cycle. Of course, in my head I'm comparing myself to top bodybuilders, so I'll never be happy
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •