Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By balance
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Out of gear in mid cycle

Hixter is offline New Member

Out of gear in mid cycle

So I have been running test p and tren for about 4-5 weeks now and my supplier has been slacking, to say the least. Now I finally got to put an order in but the problem is I’m going to run out of my current supple tomorrow. So I’m going to miss 2-3 days of pinning (I do EOD). Any advice on what I should do? Just stop all together and start PCT or should I be alright? Will my body be confused?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Have the entire cycle on hand next time. If you are sure you will have the remainder in a few days, it's not the end of the world to miss a few injections, it's just not ideal.

Personally, if I knew my remaining items would be in my possession in a few days, tough it out and keep going.
    Family_guy likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Have the entire cycle on hand next time. If you are sure you will have the remainder in a few days, it's not the end of the world to miss a few injections, it's just not ideal.

Personally, if I knew my remaining items would be in my possession in a few days, tough it out and keep going.

Agree 1000%

balance is offline Associate Member
    Given you have enough for 1 dose then you are missing your next dose (or two) I would either hold off on pinning last dose by 1-2 days now or pin half doses for next two pinning days. Neither is ideal but should mitigate fluctuations more than missing 3-4 days. Ideally next time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hixter View Post
    So I have been running test p and tren for about 4-5 weeks now and my supplier has been slacking, to say the least. Now I finally got to put an order in but the problem is I’m going to run out of my current supple tomorrow. So I’m going to miss 2-3 days of pinning (I do EOD). Any advice on what I should do? Just stop all together and start PCT or should I be alright? Will my body be confused?
    Miss 2-3 days?... Really??.... Heartattack next.
    Comon man.. Wont mean shit. Especially if its a slow trenester.
    Worst case scenario... U Will fell a bit less Horny that 3. Day

Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

Thread Information