• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Littlearnie
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Slacker78

Thread: Cycle/pct - blast/cruise - TRT

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member

Cycle/pct - blast/cruise - TRT

Haha soooo again I’ve been reading and I have new ????

So basically cycle/pct/cycle/pct is this really the way :/ . Is this like a typical rule, made for stupid people to save them from themselves?

So I’m starting to believe/realise everyone that looks better and better by the year in the gym. Everyone that competes never really comes “off”.
    They blast and cruise?

Blast is the cycle and cruise is basically TRT untill the next cycle?

But it’s not called blast and trt because cruising is voluntary and trt is what you call it if you can’t bounce back and then forced to inject your “trt”?

Is it hard to get trt right by yourself?
    How do you know how much you need for trt?
    If self prescribed trt how do you make sure everything else is in check. Would it not raise other things in your body such as estrogen.
    Did you have to take anything else other than the test shot for trt to keep your body in check?
    Family_guy likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    The terms are pretty ambiguous
    I consider them
    80 <= TrT< 250
    250 <= cruise <= 500
    500 < blast
    But that is dependant on the person, and a lot of people would disagree
    Why would you trt yourself? If you need it, why not get it from a doc and have insurance pay for it? If you don't need it, why even trt?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy and Littlearnie like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    steroid users need to just be honest with themselves, if your running AAS and you come off to low dosages on occasions that you want to say is "TRT" your just deceiving yourself , your not on TRT, your simply a steroid user no matter if your dose is 100mg per week or 5g per week.

TRT is a medical treatment for the condition of hypogonadism which is to be diagnosed by a doctor.. even guys with "low T" that still fall in the normal range and are never diagnosed with actual hypogonadism and self administer test are still just AAS users.

now sure, we can refer to "TRT dosages" of testosterone , but we shouldn't confuse the dosage with an actual medical condition.

now the grey area here is people like myself.. I was diagnosed by a doctor with hypogonadism and had a total T of 160 in my early 30s. I was prescribed test and went into the doctors office each week to get my shots (ie, treatment).
    years later I'm of course no longer doing that. but I still have the same medical condition, ie, hypogonadism, and the total inability to produce natural test. I'm a slave to the needle for life . BUT right now during this part of my life I'm a steroid user. I blast and cruise. I'm not a TRT patient .. even though often times I'll come off Steroids and just run a "TRT dose" of test at like 150mg per week. but I admit I'm no longer a TRT patient, I'm simply a steroid user.

just saying all this cause I think guys throw the word "TRT" around a little too lightly and we blur the lines between steroid abuse , and actual medical treatment of a real physical condition.
    neloza, Littlearnie and Family_guy like this.

my advice to guys who are serious about bodybuilding and are contemplating blasting and cruising (essentially being on gear year round) and chancing giving themselves a real medical condition, hypogonadism, and shutting themselves down for life , but do see the benefits of being on gear most the year ,, is to do ONE PCT per year. you run your various cycles for a period of about 8-9 months, then you spend 3-4 months doing a PCT re restarting your HPTA.
    Littlearnie and Family_guy like this.

CorsairAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    my advice to guys who are serious about bodybuilding and are contemplating blasting and cruising (essentially being on gear year round) and chancing giving themselves a real medical condition, hypogonadism, and shutting themselves down for life , but do see the benefits of being on gear most the year ,, is to do ONE PCT per year. you run your various cycles for a period of about 8-9 months, then you spend 3-4 months doing a PCT re restarting your HPTA.
    I am planning to do this, one PCT per year. I'm on my first Blast, using low doses: 250mg test + 300mg deca .
    Let's say: 12 weeks ON, 6 weeks of low dose of testosterone and 12 weeks ON. Followed, make a PCT + 2 months off (give a total of 3 months if we add the PCT).
    But how many profits would be retained? How much would it cost to return to the same size and quality after those 3 months OFF?
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairAR View Post
    I am planning to do this, one PCT per year. I'm on my first Blast, using low doses: 250mg test + 300mg deca .
    Let's say: 12 weeks ON, 6 weeks of low dose of testosterone and 12 weeks ON. Followed, make a PCT + 2 months off (give a total of 3 months if we add the PCT).
    But how many profits would be retained? How much would it cost to return to the same size and quality after those 3 months OFF?
    you will bounce back and regain your gains very quickly .. when you come off the gear completely that once per year, your receptors will re-sensitze and actually upregulate and increase in density. when you go back on gear again you'll have even more gains potential with greater receptor density.
    neloza, CorsairAR and Family_guy like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    steroid users need to just be honest with themselves, if your running AAS and you come off to low dosages on occasions that you want to say is "TRT" your just deceiving yourself , your not on TRT, your simply a steroid user no matter if your dose is 100mg per week or 5g per week.

TRT is a medical treatment for the condition of hypogonadism which is to be diagnosed by a doctor.. even guys with "low T" that still fall in the normal range and are never diagnosed with actual hypogonadism and self administer test are still just AAS users.

now sure, we can refer to "TRT dosages" of testosterone , but we shouldn't confuse the dosage with an actual medical condition.

now the grey area here is people like myself.. I was diagnosed by a doctor with hypogonadism and had a total T of 160 in my early 30s. I was prescribed test and went into the doctors office each week to get my shots (ie, treatment).
    years later I'm of course no longer doing that. but I still have the same medical condition, ie, hypogonadism, and the total inability to produce natural test. I'm a slave to the needle for life . BUT right now during this part of my life I'm a steroid user. I blast and cruise. I'm not a TRT patient .. even though often times I'll come off Steroids and just run a "TRT dose" of test at like 150mg per week. but I admit I'm no longer a TRT patient, I'm simply a steroid user.

just saying all this cause I think guys throw the word "TRT" around a little too lightly and we blur the lines between steroid abuse, and actual medical treatment of a real physical condition.
    What about someone like me gear .

I was diagnosed with low T, 2 years ago.
    My test was at 140. And it's not from running gear as i never ran it until after being on trt for a year

I'm basically blasting and cruising.

I know if I come off and pct, I will be fucked.

What is someone like me to do.
    I believe I HAVE to be on trt for life regardless.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    What about someone like me gear .

I was diagnosed with low T, 2 years ago.
    My test was at 140. And it's not from running gear as i never ran it until after being on trt for a year

I'm basically blasting and cruising.

I know if I come off and pct, I will be fucked.

What is someone like me to do.
    I believe I HAVE to be on trt for life regardless.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    yeah your pretty much same boat as I was in.. diagnosed with legitimate need for TRT. not sure if you ever got under a doctor supervision or not for treatment but thats always available to you if you so choose (and have the $ or good insurance). but if your going to dabble in the world of AAS for awhile and bodybuild, then I recommend just forgetting that route at the moment and blast and cruise and chase the gains for now. no point in messing with doctors BS with TRT if your always going to be running other compounds. just be sure to get your own blood work on occasions and monitor your health factors and get guys on boards like this to help you read the blood work.. then later in life if you decide to give up the AAS game for awhile you can get on a regular TRT.
    just my thought
    Family_guy and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    The terms are pretty ambiguous
    I consider them
    80 <= TrT< 250
    250 <= cruise <= 500
    500 < blast
    But that is dependant on the person, and a lot of people would disagree
    Why would you trt yourself? If you need it, why not get it from a doc and have insurance pay for it? If you don't need it, why even trt?

Really just reading atm trying to understand this game of ours!
    I’ve just turned 30 and thinking about taking bb seriously, maybe even to compete :/
    I thought cycle/pct is how you did bb but recently it seems not. I read a lot and I like to read forum posts old and new. And a lot of people seem to just blast and cruise.
    But I also read the dangers. I’m 30 haven’t even a gf let alone a wife and kids lol.
    tbh I’m not even sure if the typical carer wife kids Route is what I’ll do, but at the same time I don’t want to kill any chance of having kids if I want to later..

This sounds more sensible. I was thinking b/c for a few years.
    You think doing it this way 9/3 that we will have a good chance to bounce back every year?
    Family_guy likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I always used to cycle on and off when I was younger (early 20s) because my natural test was still high 900s or low 1000s, and that worked for me. Then life got in the way and what not and I didn’t use them for about 11 years. Then I was toying with the notion of getting back on. So I decided to get bloodwork done, and wouldn’t you know... at 33 my shit was like 341. That didn’t work for me. So no point in ever coming off... ever again.

Cruise at 250mg of test, some times low dosages of this and that.

Blasting and cruising is largely advantageous to cycling. One of the biggest differences for me is that during a blast I usually get my nutrition pretty dialed in. I try to do everything right. When I cruise I can relax shit a little bit. Coming off a cycle into PCT is the last time you want to relax your diet or your training, fighting a losing battle to hold on to what you have.
    Last edited by i_SLAM_cougars; 05-23-2019 at 08:04 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

you will bounce back and regain your gains very quickly .. when you come off the gear completely that once per year, your receptors will re-sensitze and actually upregulate and increase in density. when you go back on gear again you'll have even more gains potential with greater receptor density.
    I am currently using enanthate test and deca every 5 days, to keep everything balanced.
    But I have doubts:
    - 250mg of enanthate test during the cruise would be fine? every 5 or 10 days?
    - Tamoxifen also during the cruise?
    - after the cruise, is it necessary to increase the doses or can I repeat the doses of the first Blast?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I always used to cycle on and off when I was younger (early 20s) because my natural test was still high 900s or low 1000s, and that worked for me. Then life got in the way and what not and I didn’t use them for about 11 years. Then I was toying with the notion of getting back on. So I decided to get bloodwork done, and wouldn’t you know... at 33 my shit was like 341. That didn’t work for me. So no point in ever coming off... ever again.

Cruise at 250mg of test, some times low dosages of this and that.

Blasting and cruising is largely advantageous to cycling. One of the biggest differences for me is that during a blast I usually get my nutrition pretty dialed in. I try to do everything right. When I cruise I can relax shit a little bit. Coming off a cycle into PCT is the last time you want to relax your diet or your training, fighting a losing battle to hold on to what you have.
    I'm the same age as you. Before starting this cycle, I was really tired. My livido was fine, I had no problems with that. But the fatigue, given the training and work, I had something tired.
    I should have done a blood test before I started, I forgot. But surely, given my age, the levels are already declining.
    Anyway, given that I do not have children, I am decided to make 1 PCT per year. At least until at some point in my life I have children and I do not want to have more.

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairAR View Post
    I am currently using enanthate test and deca every 5 days, to keep everything balanced.
    But I have doubts:
    - 250mg of enanthate test during the cruise would be fine? every 5 or 10 days?
    - Tamoxifen also during the cruise?
    - after the cruise, is it necessary to increase the doses or can I repeat the doses of the first Blast?
    something like 250mg of test and 200mg of Deca is perfectly acceptable in my opinion for a cruise.. the androgen load is very low in that combo (which is what you want when on a cruise) , as Deca does NOT convert to dht, it converts to dhn which is not androgenic . however your anabolic rating with those two combined are going to be high enough to help you maintain your gains from you last cycle. you want your cruises to be anabolic in nature and not androgenic.
    - tamox is dependent on if you need it on that low a dose of test or not. most guys do not unless your gyno prone.

as for repeating your last cycle on your next blast , I'm more of a fan of phase cycling and compound rotation protocols. so I would set your next cycle up with that in mind and plan or varying your dosages and your compounds.. by 'plugging in' various compounds and varying dosages over phases during your blast you will illicit more benefits then simply running a single compound for a long time over only one phase blast.

note: if it were me personally, I'd lean more towards running 150mg of test and 250mg of deca for my cruise (high deca lower test is going to lead to a less androgenic cruise)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-23-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    CorsairAR and Family_guy like this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    My cruising is always around 250mg/week of Test E ( or sometimes i switch to sustanon 250 ) and 200-300mg/week of NPP. Of course coming off steroids use completely, will cause a consistent loss of muscle gains and it will require time to re-balance your hormonal homeostasis; but one thing that many don't tell is that steroids use is a forward only way. It means that after a few cycles, regardless the dosages and compounds you used, you won't return back to your HTPA physiological activity in autonomous way, without drugs support ( Testosterone TRT dose ). HTPA is prone to getting older physiologically with age elapsing and steroids use/abuse can accelerate this process; this will end that your HTPA will not function alone in the same efficient way as it did before steroids use/abuse and this is the matter because many steroids users will end in TRT for a life. There are even lucky folks which after years they are able to return almost the same ( with a proper and longer PCT ) they were before cycling but it's a minimal percentage, often bound to age, genetic and total time of cycling.

However, steroids use in time, stimulates some metabolic processes inside muscle cells which make them easily sensitive to resume the gains very quickly ( permanent increasing myonuclear inside muscle cells ) once you come on steroids use again. The problem is that almost nobody who is very fond of Body building, will accept to return "normal/natty" and deflated and for these reasons the choice of TRT/Cruising is what many of us have choosed.... a choice for the life.

That's the facts. For the rest, i will support all good advices other brothers here gave you.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 05-24-2019 at 05:51 AM.
    CorsairAR likes this.

250test/200deca
    250test/300npp

Haha your cruises are basically my cycle lol

Are there good protocols to follow for b/c? Are there any good recourses to read from you can link?
    Everything I’ve read so far is just people’s post on forums.

I like GH recommended 9/3 A’s gives me somewhere solid to start. I am a week into pct so have a good 3-5 months to plan.

As I say I plan to do this seriously now so the plan over the next couple years is to get a body that could be stage worthy if I choose to.
    But at the same time I don’t want to rule out the possibility of having kids.

Wasnt arnie on for like 10 years straight before he had kids ? :/ lol

something like 250mg of test and 200mg of Deca is perfectly acceptable in my opinion for a cruise.. the androgen load is very low in that combo (which is what you want when on a cruise) , as Deca does NOT convert to dht, it converts to dhn which is not androgenic . however your anabolic rating with those two combined are going to be high enough to help you maintain your gains from you last cycle. you want your cruises to be anabolic in nature and not androgenic.
    - tamox is dependent on if you need it on that low a dose of test or not. most guys do not unless your gyno prone.

as for repeating your last cycle on your next blast , I'm more of a fan of phase cycling and compound rotation protocols. so I would set your next cycle up with that in mind and plan or varying your dosages and your compounds.. by 'plugging in' various compounds and varying dosages over phases during your blast you will illicit more benefits then simply running a single compound for a long time over only one phase blast.

note: if it were me personally, I'd lean more towards running 150mg of test and 250mg of deca for my cruise (high deca lower test is going to lead to a less androgenic cruise)
    Im using Deca beacause of that, it does not convert to dht so I can control my back acne very well. I tried other compounds in the past, but I did not do well with acne. I prefer not to use them again, and continue with these two. Should not the doses be increased when there is already a considerable difference from where I started? It is not my goal to abuse to have many gains in a short time, I prefer to go more controlled and safe.
    You speak to me of high doses for my Cruise, since my Blast is: 200mg test enant + 300mg deca, where I need 20mg of tamoxifen to control estrogen.
    The doses that you recommend me for Cruise are almost equal to my Blast. Thinking as what you recommend, a Cruise I could do: 100mg test entant + 150mg deca. That is: reduce the doses of my Blast in half. What do you think? I thought it was best to do Cruise with only testosterone , to mimic natural production.
    Last edited by CorsairAR; 05-24-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    250test/200deca
    250test/300npp

Are there good protocols to follow for b/c? Are there any good recourses to read from you can link?

I like GH recommended 9/3 A’s gives me somewhere solid to start. I am a week into pct so have a good 3-5 months to plan.

As I say I plan to do this seriously now so the plan over the next couple years is to get a body that could be stage worthy if I choose to.

Same for me. They cruises are allmost my cycle. Surely it is because they need higher doses to stay during the Cruise, as they far exceed their natural limit of size.

For simple mortals like us, we are barely 5 kg over our limit (with a bf lower 8%) a high Cruise doses are not necessary.

And yes, there are many guys who abused steroids for many years and had children. It is that spermatogenesis is not interrupted, what happens is that the count is reduced.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    250test/200deca
    250test/300npp

Watch some interviews where IFBB talk about what they had to sacrifice in order to compete (Seth Feroce, John Meadows, Phil Heath, Stan Efferding, etc). Then after those videos ask yourself if you can make the same level of sacrifice.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Watch some interviews where IFBB talk about what they had to sacrifice in order to compete (Seth Feroce, John Meadows, Phil Heath, Stan Efferding, etc). Then after those videos ask yourself if you can make the same level of sacrifice.
    Didn't Meadows lose a part of his bowels due to impure/generic HGH use? That's the shit that really scares me

Thread Information