• 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ksingh93
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: advice on puffy nips with tren

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member

advice on puffy nips with tren

hey guys so i have this really weird thing going on.i was using tren e (first time ) 200 mg a week and started getting puffy and itchy nips 1 week in .i was already using caber .5 mg a week and nothing changed.bumped it to 1 nothing.switched to prami .5,1 and then 1.5 a week still nothing.went and got my bw done prolactin was at 1.87 normal range is 2 to 18 and estrogen was 18.2
    as i suspected because i was using letro at .5 eod .so here is the deal .i cant really pinpoint the problem as i switched tren with deca everything is back to normal.dropped my dose of prami to .25 a week and feel no itchy or puffy nips.every ai i used was pharma grade as i got them myself from the pharmacy . any advice or help will be appreciated.
    Family_guy likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Were you running anything with the Tren ? Test maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Were you running anything with the Tren? Test maybe?
    yes test 750 mg ew

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    It’s probably nothing to worry about. Test make my nipples puffy sometimes, maybe a little sore sometime. Hormone manipulation does weird shit to your nipples. Watched a video earlier today where this dude on 2 grams of Tren a week talked about squirting black shit out of his nipples.

Also, quit playing with them. I remember I was so paranoid about Gyno when I was a kid I made my nipples hurt from pressing on them so much looking for lumps.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    It’s probably nothing to worry about. Test make my nipples puffy sometimes, maybe a little sore sometime. Hormone manipulation does weird shit to your nipples. Watched a video earlier today where this dude on 2 grams of Tren a week talked about squirting black shit out of his nipples.

Also, quit playing with them. I remember I was so paranoid about Gyno when I was a kid I made my nipples hurt from pressing on them so much looking for lumps.
    i dont really get puffy nips with test only and i always use ai .and the estroidal numbers were low too .but that black shit out of nipples is gross.oh and with that 2 gram tren i am amazed he is not squirtin rainbows out of his ass.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your estrogen is likely high from the test. Are you running an ai?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Your estrogen is likely high from the test. Are you running an ai?
    yes letro got bw done too e2 was at 18.2 normal range is between 18 and 44

How long have you been on letro? That stuff is way too strong. You need adex or aromasin .

Doesn’t sound like you need caber at all also you don’t want estrogen that low as it is highly anabolic .
    Wyatt 88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    yes letro got bw done too e2 was at 18.2 normal range is between 18 and 44
    i usually use adex but because of puffy and itchy nips switched to letro thinking estrogen was the culprit .but it wasnt and prolactin wasnt either .as i dropped tren i kicked letro out and went back to adex. and i keep my estro around high 30s just crushed it due to puffy nips .

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Doesn’t sound like you need caber at all also you don’t want estrogen that low as it is highly anabolic.
    if i dont take caber at low dose my libido goes down as i am really senstive to progesterone. so i just run a low dose with 19nors to keep everything in check.
    i used those high dosea just to crush the estro and prolactin to see if my puffy and itchy nips go away but that didnt helped.

If hormones are in range in blood tests don’t mess with it. Puffy nipples could be diet related.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Tren is a progestin based compound. you don't need to have high prolactin levels to get prolactin and progestin like side effects .. fact is that Tren all by itself will interact with progestin receptors. and what this does is make your nipples overly sensitive to estrogen (so much so that you could even end up with gyno even if you estrogen levels were low normal). Tren can make your estrogen "super estrogen" sort of speak, especially in breast tissue. this is due to progestin estrogen feed back loops (again the tren itself is acting on the progestin receptors as progestin)
    caber will do nothing , prami will do nothing, AI's will do nothing (again its not an aromatization issue).

what will help ?

Masteron .. why is MASTeron called Masteron? what the heck does MAST mean . it means breast. masteron was developed to blunt both progestin and estrogen receptors, especially in tissue like breast tissue.

your genetically pre disposed to this so just run Mast every time you run tren . its way better then caber or prami plus its anabolic
    ksingh93 and Obs like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

what will help ?

Masteron ..
    Any idea what a ratio of Tren to Mast might be? For example, 250 of Tren to 250 of Mast? Or more Mast than Tren? I suspect, like everything, it's individualistic...

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tren is a progestin based compound. you don't need to have high prolactin levels to get prolactin and progestin like side effects .. fact is that Tren all by itself will interact with progestin receptors. and what this does is make your nipples overly sensitive to estrogen (so much so that you could even end up with gyno even if you estrogen levels were low normal). Tren can make your estrogen "super estrogen" sort of speak, especially in breast tissue. this is due to progestin estrogen feed back loops (again the tren itself is acting on the progestin receptors as progestin)
    caber will do nothing , prami will do nothing, AI's will do nothing (again its not an aromatization issue).

what will help ?

Masteron .. why is MASTeron called Masteron? what the heck does MAST mean . it means breast. masteron was developed to blunt both progestin and estrogen receptors, especially in tissue like breast tissue.

your genetically pre disposed to this so just run Mast every time you run tren . its way better then caber or prami plus its anabolic
    thanks alot brother.exactly what i was looking for and it makes perfect sense. i have mast on hand and will try to do a 2 week blast of tren a 200 mg and mast prop 400 mg to see how things go . will keep you posted.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Any idea what a ratio of Tren to Mast might be? For example, 250 of Tren to 250 of Mast? Or more Mast than Tren? I suspect, like everything, it's individualistic...
    I generally just keep it super simple and say run 400mg of Mast for cycle support.. IF your using Mast as your main androgen, like in contest prep, then I recommend at least 600mg.
    if your not really blasting and just want to get some of the SHBG affinity effects and progestin blunting effects I'd imagine you could cruise with it at like 250mg per week (I've never tried it at that low of a dose though so I'm not sure.. being Mast is more of an androgen then an anabolic its not all that ideal for an off cycle cruise phase)
    Charlie67 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Agree with gh.
    He told me I tried it and it worked.

Or else just add in 10 mg of nolva evdry day.

Mast replaced my usual nolva regiment with tren .
    Charlie67 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fuck, puffy nips

I have a 1/2 Dollar lump that needs to b removed here shortly

The combos we make/take do a number on some of us - some get this some get that

Try to adjust all meds & hope for the best

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Just for my knowledge as Obs said wouldn't running low dose Nolva help with this to occupy the estrogen receptors at the breast tissue thereby countering the super estrogen at the nips, while also still being able to cash in on anabolic benefits of not having to crush e2 levels with other drugs?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Low doses of dex don’t do much for me anymore

When I do 40mg a day, the lump softens up - that’s it

Few years ago it’d go away

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    Just for my knowledge as Obs said wouldn't running low dose Nolva help with this to occupy the estrogen receptors at the breast tissue thereby countering the super estrogen at the nips, while also still being able to cash in on anabolic benefits of not having to crush e2 levels with other drugs?
    Yes.

Thread Information