• 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By balance
  • 1 Post By Dorn Iron
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Dorn Iron

Thread: TRT and Cycling

Dorn Iron is offline New Member

TRT and Cycling

Hello all, I am new to this but I have lifted weights for years. I was recently diagnosed with low t which came as a shock to me. I am currently trying to figure things out with the doctor and I am on 1ml/100mg T per month for now to see how I react to it. I took my first dose about two weeks ago and have already felt some benefits but I joined the forum because I have always been interested in body building and the increases steroids bring . One question I have is after I finish all of my tests and get on a normal injection schedule how would I best go about doing a cycle when I am on a prescription whether it being every week, 2 weeks, or once a month. Would the fact that I'm on TRT make it so I wouldn't have to worry as much about recovering from a cycle or would a cycle render my normal maintenance dosage ineffective? So many questions, I really appreciate all the help. Thank you!
    Last edited by Dorn Iron; 05-31-2019 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Grammer
    Family_guy likes this.

TooManyYears is offline New Member
    Didn't kelkel already gave you an excellent answer in the new members section?

I'm sorry, I didn't see anything on the post in new members. I will go check it out. I'm still trying to figure out how to use the website.

TooManyYears is offline New Member
    No problem man! Glad I could help out

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorn Iron View Post
    Hello all, I am new to this but I have lifted weights for years. I was recently diagnosed with low t which came as a shock to me. I am currently trying to figure things out with the doctor and I am on 1ml/100mg T per month for now to see how I react to it. I took my first dose about two weeks ago and have already felt some benefits but I joined the forum because I have always been interested in body building and the increases steroids bring . One question I have is after I finish all of my tests and get on a normal injection schedule how would I best go about doing a cycle when I am on a prescription whether it being every week, 2 weeks, or once a month. Would the fact that I'm on TRT make it so I wouldn't have to worry as much about recovering from a cycle or would a cycle render my normal maintenance dosage ineffective? So many questions, I really appreciate all the help. Thank you!

Give it 9-12 months of being on TRT. Want to get all of your labs normalized and your target dose dialed in...it takes time. After that, guys will “blast and cruise” (myself included). Meaning you’ll increase (blast) your dose (500 is a good starting point) for 10-12 weeks (some longer) and then titrate back down (cruise) to your prescribed dose. Circumventing the need for PCT (Nolva/clomid). Tried and true.
    But first be patient and get consistent labs and
    to the point your doc is wanting to see you back once a year. In the beginnings you may be asked to do labs every 3 months, you don’t want to skew them with blasting or piss your doc off, plus it’s vital to your overall health
    Dorn Iron and Family_guy like this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Can you confirm your doc has you on 100mg per month as you stated above that’s crazy. That’s a recipe for failure if correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dorn Iron likes this.

Thank you, Sampson. I really appreciate your input! You have an awesome build by the way, hope I can look like that in a few years!

Yes it is Balance, I was upset with this but this is where she wanted to start, she advised she wanted to be safe and see how my body reacted to the test so currently I'm at one dose of 100mg per 1 ml per month for 2 months, yes only 100 mg a month which is a terrible idea in my opinion when all of my research supports to get low to medium level test you need 100mg per week at least but I guess that's why she gets paid the big bucks. After 2 months on 100mg I'm sure my test will be just as low and then she will increase it to 200mg per month, that's 2 injections at 100mg every 2 weeks but I cant force too hard and risk pissing her off.
    Family_guy likes this.

Sampson on a blast would that be one dose of 500 per week?

Yes it is Balance, I was upset with this but this is where she wanted to start, she advised she wanted to be safe and see how my body reacted to the test so currently I'm at one dose of 100mg per 1 ml per month for 2 months, yes only 100 mg a month which is a terrible idea in my opinion when all of my research supports to get low to medium level test you need 100mg per week at least but I guess that's why she gets paid the big bucks. After 2 months on 100mg I'm sure my test will be just as low and then she will increase it to 200mg per month, that's 2 injections at 100mg every 2 weeks but I cant force too hard and risk pissing her off.
    Time to shop for a new doctor. Makes zero sense, the peaks and valleys will be to great and you’ll be on a roller coaster, doesn’t even make sense with the half life of cyp or enth. There are way too many good credible doctors out there now focusing on men’s health. Find one, they take insurance and will monitor lab results and work off of those and your symptoms. Just google “bioidentical hormone doctors” in your area and book an appointment. You can thank me later. She obviously is not dialed in. Shots should be weekly and free test ranges and symptoms should take precedence.

What’s your age if you don’t mind me asking? I’m 44.

Also, do wait to blast after you’ve been dialed in and lab checks become yearly
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 05-31-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Sampson on a blast would that be one dose of 500 per week?

Yes. Would be plenty for your first blast. I’d split it into biweekly shots. i.e. 250 Wednesday and 250 Sunday. More stable blood levels.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but again....wait until you’ve been dialed in on your TRT regime and labs being required yearly. Ive made some of my best gains on that regime. I can only speak to what has worked for me and there are guys on here that are far more knowledge on other substances, but keeping it simple is a safe strategy especially for your first couple of rodeos.

Sampson thank you for your knowledge. I will admit I was afraid that she is being overly conservative with the test and she doesn't even want to run test on my blood until after the second month on 100 mg of test which is way too low from even just the research I've done. She also was sketched when I asked if I could inject myself instead of getting a nurse appointment for every injection. I do not think she is well versed in test replacement but I live in a small town in Kentucky so the doctors I assumed would be slim that could help me. I have been having low t symptoms for over a year. Lost drive weight gain, constantly dazed, confused, and just general low feeling. I just thought I was too young to have low t I'm only 25. My lifts at the gym have even suffered. When I was tested my test was 147 and my free test was very low I believe it was 2.6 I can check the labs when I get home and get a definite on the numbers. I've always wanted to build past my natural strength using steroids but didnt think it would be necessary so early in life. Until i began TRT I've never used anything but protein shakes and vitamins. I can give more info after my shift. Thanks for all the help!

Sampson thank you for your knowledge. I will admit I was afraid that she is being overly conservative with the test and she doesn't even want to run test on my blood until after the second month on 100 mg of test which is way too low from even just the research I've done. She also was sketched when I asked if I could inject myself instead of getting a nurse appointment for every injection. I do not think she is well versed in test replacement but I live in a small town in Kentucky so the doctors I assumed would be slim that could help me. I have been having low t symptoms for over a year. Lost drive weight gain, constantly dazed, confused, and just general low feeling. I just thought I was too young to have low t I'm only 25. My lifts at the gym have even suffered. When I was tested my test was 147 and my free test was very low I believe it was 2.6 I can check the labs when I get home and get a definite on the numbers. I've always wanted to build past my natural strength using steroids but didnt think it would be necessary so early in life. Until i began TRT I've never used anything but protein shakes and vitamins. I can give more info after my shift. Thanks for all the help!

Your numbers are low brother and you’re far to young to be essentially suffering. There’s also online clinics or it might serve you well to drive to Lexington or Bowling Green. This gal doesn’t know what she’s doing or is very new to it all. The whole TRT phenomenon is new to many providers, however woman’s hormone therapy has been around for years, it’s crazy. But I digress, spend the time and money to find someone who is more knowledgeable in this area of expertise. Her intentions may be good, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. As far as self injections, that’s the only way to fly. I pick up a 10 ML bottle from my pharmacy every 2.5 months and do it all myself. Check in with my doc once a year.
    That’s what this forum is here for and there are lots of smart credible good fellas. Welcome to the community and let me know how I can help.

Thank you so much Sampson!

Thank you so much Sampson!

Anytime bro. Last option and not necessarily recommending it, but in your case if it was me I’d consider it. Running UGL test at 100 mgs a week and then getting lab work done with my PC doctor. Self imposed TRT if you follow me. Last last resort though after you've explored all other options.

Thread Information