Results 1 to 30 of 30
Like Tree29Likes
  • 2 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 2 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 4 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 2 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: clenbuterol

  1. #1
    Bama1212 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1

    clenbuterol

    does anybody know anything about clenbuterol ? i know its a weight loss supplement just looking for information about it. or if anybody has ever taken it like side effects.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama1212 View Post
    does anybody know anything about clenbuterol ? i know its a weight loss supplement just looking for information about it. or if anybody has ever taken it like side effects.
    Thanks!
    Google is probably your best bet to learn more... But the short version is that it's an bronchodilator to help asthmatics breathe better. But in our world it's used more as a fat burner as it also has a thermogenic effect which raises body temperature a little bit.

    I've cut using it, and I've cut without it. I think it's helpful if your diet and cardio are on point, if you cheat and eat like crap clen won't save you.
    Family_guy and PeanutbutterDC like this.

  3. #3
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,196
    Yupp
    On this forum:
    Steroid discussion >> profiles >> clen
    Read, Google, learn. Come back to us if you have any questions. Good luck

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    no actually not a single person on this entire website knows what clenbuterol is lol

    It helps your body expend extra energy and fat even at tiny (1mcg) doses, this really isn't a great thing though, it's stressful as fuck on your body and you are not going to live as long as you could if you are obsessed with having unnaturally low levels of fat constantly alongside taking clen .

    im a person who thinks DNP isnt that big of a deal but no bullshit clen is pretty scary and definitely toxic, I've been prescribed adderall since I was 12 and have used it thousands of times throughout the years and it never gave me a single issue cardiac wise nor do I have cardiac problems in general but clen makes my chest sting after I've used it for maybe a week, it's not like a heart attack or anything but clearly something is wrong there. that isn't even including the absolutely disgusting mental side effects the drug has, if you thought you had anxiety before clen... hah

    odd world we live in where people taking drugs like clen are admired and considered healthy :? sorry i got a personal problem with this substance and the culture around it

  5. #5
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,716
    Clen kicks my ass I can’t even workout or sleep while on it.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  6. #6
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,128
    Clen is

    (1) Misunderstood
    (2) Overrated relative to the results produced
    (3) Can have steep side effects, especially relative to other compounds like T3, T4, etc
    fiddlesticks likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  7. #7
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Clen kicks my ass I can’t even workout or sleep while on it.
    I wonder how many people have put a nice sized hole in their hand from opening a drawing needle package while on clen lol

  8. #8
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,038
    What Charlie said!
    Also, you might want to consider stacking ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. Again, it's not going to help if your diet and cardio aren't dialed in, but the stack does offer a modest thermogenic effect. As with clen , it's very stimulating and may affect your sleep or anxiety level.
    Having used clen and ECA stack in the past, as well as having dieted naturally, I'm inclined to go natural at this point (unless I decide to compete someday)
    fiddlesticks and Charlie67 like this.

  9. #9
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    What Charlie said!
    Also, you might want to consider stacking ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. Again, it's not going to help if your diet and cardio aren't dialed in, but the stack does offer a modest thermogenic effect. As with clen , it's very stimulating and may affect your sleep or anxiety level.
    Having used clen and ECA stack in the past, as well as having dieted naturally, I'm inclined to go natural at this point (unless I decide to compete someday)
    Clen stimulation is not a euphoric stimulant sadly, pretty much the opposite, it's insane how bad it makes you feel.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  10. #10
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,716
    The worst was peeing every except in the toilet because of the violent tremors and shakes.

  11. #11
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    no actually not a single person on this entire website knows what clenbuterol is lol

    It helps your body expend extra energy and fat even at tiny (1mcg) doses, this really isn't a great thing though, it's stressful as fuck on your body and you are not going to live as long as you could if you are obsessed with having unnaturally low levels of fat constantly alongside taking clen .

    im a person who thinks DNP isnt that big of a deal but no bullshit clen is pretty scary and definitely toxic, I've been prescribed adderall since I was 12 and have used it thousands of times throughout the years and it never gave me a single issue cardiac wise nor do I have cardiac problems in general but clen makes my chest sting after I've used it for maybe a week, it's not like a heart attack or anything but clearly something is wrong there. that isn't even including the absolutely disgusting mental side effects the drug has, if you thought you had anxiety before clen... hah

    odd world we live in where people taking drugs like clen are admired and considered healthy :? sorry i got a personal problem with this substance and the culture around it
    Did you say no one on this site knows what clen is ?

    Please tell me you're joking ?




    And bro , you're using Adderall and using gear and ripping on people that use clen.

    Just please do me a favor and think before you speak man. Pleaseeeeeee.
    I get your young but this is your chance to think before you chime in

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Ephemeral likes this.

  12. #12
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Did you say no one on this site knows what clen is ?

    Please tell me you're joking ?




    And bro , you're using Adderall and using gear and ripping on people that use clen.

    Just please do me a favor and think before you speak man. Pleaseeeeeee.
    I get your young but this is your chance to think before you chime in

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    You people are seriously miserable holy shit!

    Get the fuck off whatever you're taking and honestly fuck off! You look like a fucking teenage boy and are talking about how you know alot about this sport!

    Sorry not sorry, It's so fucking annoying when people who have not had the success are trying to refute stuff that I know to be accurate. Follow the advice everyone else says with little thought and you will end up looking like them.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 06-02-2019 at 11:04 PM.

  13. #13
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,704
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    You people are seriously miserable holy shit!

    Get the fuck off whatever you're taking and honestly fuck off! You look like a fucking teenage boy and are talking about how you know alot about this sport!

    Sorry not sorry, It's so fucking annoying when people who have not had the success are trying to refute stuff that I know to be accurate. Follow the advice everyone else says with little thought and you will end up looking like them.
    What's the purpose of this reply?

  14. #14
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,328
    Wow. This shit got bumped up a notch or two!

    Fiddle and Chris to the principals office!
    The God Himself likes this.

  15. #15
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Wow. This shit got bumped up a notch or two!

    Fiddle and Chris to the principals office!
    Lmao !

  16. #16
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Did you say no one on this site knows what clen is ?

    Please tell me you're joking ?




    And bro , you're using Adderall and using gear and ripping on people that use clen.

    Just please do me a favor and think before you speak man. Pleaseeeeeee.
    I get your young but this is your chance to think before you chime in

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that stood out to me as well. I think he was being sarcastic but the tone just didn't come through in the text

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,547
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    You people are seriously miserable holy shit!

    Get the fuck off whatever you're taking and honestly fuck off! You look like a fucking teenage boy and are talking about how you know alot about this sport!

    Sorry not sorry, It's so fucking annoying when people who have not had the success are trying to refute stuff that I know to be accurate. Follow the advice everyone else says with little thought and you will end up looking like them.
    it pisses me off even more when someone like yourself pretends to know so much about something you know very little about...its time to check yourself before you wreck yourself kid...clen is NOT a stimulant it is a beta 2 agonist and was designed for asthmatics and isn't even legal here in the united states because as you stated there are many side effects that out weighed the benefits...also remember that everyone is different and dose not react the exact same way you do...there is no need for the fuck offs but I see one coming my way so be it...

  18. #18
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    I'll add some information here that a lot of people probably do not know .. Clen was used in the ranching industry for a long time until it was banned for such purposes by the FDA.. now why the heck would ranchers used Clen? to get their cattle stimmed out and lean. No. at high enough dosages clen is very anabolic and will upregulate protein synthesis. ranchers used clen to help put on quality tissue and increase the feed efficiency of their live stock.
    as a beta agonist it will help with lipolysis as well and thats why you'll see it used in a lot of fat loss or cutting stacks. however if you skim through some of my threads you'll see I often times advocate using clen during 'cruise' phases or even when bulking. but I do have it stacked with T4, HGH, and Insulin . the 3 of these a very syerngetic together and will stimulate the production of an enzyme (can't remember the name of it) that is anabolic. you can get anabolic effects out of much lower dosages of clen this way.
    so the benefit of using such a stack while cruising and off cycle, is again not for fat loss, but to stimulate anabolic growth factors apart for androgen receptor binding. so when off cycle you can continue to grow yet allow your AR's to re-sensitize.

    I've got a few clients right now currently on an off cycle cruise utilizing 40mcg of clen per day. again NOT for fat loss purposes. at these low dosages 20-40mcg per day any negative side effects are not usually noticeable .
    guys running that 80-100mcg range in an effort to lean out are the ones that usually run into some negative side effects


    imo, Clen is a super useful bodybuilding drug. you just got to know how to utilize it and keep your dosages low. more is not better with clen. yes higher dosages can provide more anabolic effects, but to get those same effects with low dose you can simply add other compounds like HGH, slin, and T4 to work synergistically with it
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-03-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    guitarzan, Proximal and Family_guy like this.

  19. #19
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it pisses me off even more when someone like yourself pretends to know so much about something you know very little about...its time to check yourself before you wreck yourself kid...clen is NOT a stimulant it is a beta 2 agonist and was designed for asthmatics and isn't even legal here in the united states because as you stated there are many side effects that out weighed the benefits...also remember that everyone is different and dose not react the exact same way you do...there is no need for the fuck offs but I see one coming my way so be it...
    Here it is! F off

    Jk jk
    guitarzan likes this.

  20. #20
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,459
    Yall quit being pussies, my wife can handle 100mcg, and she's sensitive to stimulates lol. Seriously, clen and t3 works very well for me, but I never go over 100mcg, usually not over 80. And I like to take it 6 weeks on, with benadryl. Then I like to swap to eca
    GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

  21. #21
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,386
    Got to tell you, I had great results with small amounts of clen , t3 (and var).

    But ultimately realized it was the clen that was making feel like absolute crap. I don’t see myself trying it again, felt that bad.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  22. #22
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yall quit being pussies, my wife can handle 100mcg, and she's sensitive to stimulates lol. Seriously, clen and t3 works very well for me, but I never go over 100mcg, usually not over 80. And I like to take it 6 weeks on, with benadryl. Then I like to swap to eca
    for fat loss and getting shreddd, thats perfect.. also just to add some more info here. the reason why T3 works so well with Clen (actually reason why its almost a necessity),, IS that when taking clen it will raise your body temp. well guess what happens when your body temp is elevated (and it does not know its elevated from the clen), it automatically thinks your thyroid and metabolism are revving too fast. so what does the body do to lower that .. it starts slowing down its metabolism . so guess what, you need some T3 to keep that metabolism revving when your on clen
    Family_guy and guitarzan like this.

  23. #23
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    for fat loss and getting shreddd, thats perfect.. also just to add some more info here. the reason why T3 works so well with Clen (actually reason why its almost a necessity),, IS that when taking clen it will raise your body temp. well guess what happens when your body temp is elevated (and it does not know its elevated from the clen), it automatically thinks your thyroid and metabolism are revving too fast. so what does the body do to lower that .. it starts slowing down its metabolism . so guess what, you need some T3 to keep that metabolism revving when your on clen
    That's what I ment to say lol
    Family_guy likes this.

  24. #24
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Got to tell you, I had great results with small amounts of clen , t3 (and var).

    But ultimately realized it was the clen that was making feel like absolute crap. I don’t see myself trying it again, felt that bad.
    for some people its just the opposite .. they can actually get addicted to clen. not just the stimulant effects but its ability to promote energy output (ie, performance enhancement) becomes something they depend on and seek.

    for me personally. I do not tolerate clen very well at all. I've got heart issues since birth (hear murmur) and clen even at low dosage gives me palpitations. I can use 20mcg per day without issue for synergetic effects with a cycle , but I cannot use for fat loss.
    its interesting.. I've rarely had female clients have issues with clen, but men clients often times do
    Family_guy and Proximal like this.

  25. #25
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yall quit being pussies, my wife can handle 100mcg, and she's sensitive to stimulates lol. Seriously, clen and t3 works very well for me, but I never go over 100mcg, usually not over 80. And I like to take it 6 weeks on, with benadryl. Then I like to swap to eca
    Why the Benadryl?

  26. #26
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Why the Benadryl?
    Probably for relaxation and sleep...

    Diphenhydramine

  27. #27
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Probably for relaxation and sleep...

    Diphenhydramine
    I have heard of taking Benadryl with Clen before. I assumed it was some synergy or something.

  28. #28
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I have heard of taking Benadryl with Clen before. I assumed it was some synergy or something.
    I think it’s two fold. I’m parroting here so take this with a grain of salt. Like to give that caveat. From what I understand, the diphenhydramine down regulates beta receptors keeping the tolerance to clen from increasing. Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors, so there is essentially a synergistic effect. The additional benefit is the anxiety and insomnia that comes with Clen and the diphenhydramine is also useful in circumventing those two sides.
    Family_guy likes this.

  29. #29
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it pisses me off even more when someone like yourself pretends to know so much about something you know very little about...its time to check yourself before you wreck yourself kid...clen is NOT a stimulant it is a beta 2 agonist and was designed for asthmatics and isn't even legal here in the united states because as you stated there are many side effects that out weighed the benefits...also remember that everyone is different and dose not react the exact same way you do...there is no need for the fuck offs but I see one coming my way so be it...
    I'm not sure what your definition of stimulant is but clen is absolutely a stimulant, all stimulants interact with catehcholamines and are either directly or indirectly beta agonists in some way or another.

    I'm not gonna get worked up about something dumb because this is just funny to me, I've already done all this stuff and know what happens overtime, clen is absolutely positively toxic as fuck and it is way worse than any other stimulant I've ever used in that sense. It's kind of interesting how the ones parroting the same old nonsense are the ones spinning their wheels getting next to no gain from the stuff they do, I feel bad for these people and attempt to help them but apparently it gets taken the wrong way? Not sure.

    Anyone using clen thinking its safe totally deluded, not saying other stimulants are safe but clen is totally different, I hate seeing people take it for little benefit at all, I would go far as to see it's insane unless you make money off of your body.

    And yes, in my own experience talking to others as well clen is far worse than adderall in terms of physical problems especially long term.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 06-04-2019 at 09:43 AM.

  30. #30
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,967
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I think it’s two fold. I’m parroting here so take this with a grain of salt. Like to give that caveat. From what I understand, the diphenhydramine down regulates beta receptors keeping the tolerance to clen from increasing. Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors, .
    yes this is true and often times why guys run Benadryl with Clen . however its completely unnecessary imo. the idea of Clen tolerance and de-sensitization is completely over blown in my opinion.. wither its Benadryl or doing something like 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, etc.. in an attempt to keep 'sensitized' to clen, its really not necessary. Clen does not magically stop working after a couple weeks of being on it.

    take your resting heart rate. lets say its 70bpm.. then get on 60mcg of clen per day and now lets say its 90bpm. well if after 4 weeks your resting bpm is still 90bpm then the clen is still obviously working

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •