Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: Stacking var and winny

  1. #1
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    966
    Blog Entries
    1

    Stacking var and winny

    Im going to start putting together my summer cycle soon. Id like to do a cut, with a short recomp/mini bulk phase in the first 2-3 weeks. Heres what im thinking and you can let me know if it seems all over the place.

    Weeks 1-4
    Var 75mg daily
    Test e 500mg/week
    Mast e 600mg/week

    Weeks 4-8
    Var 50mg daily
    Winny 40mg daily
    Test e 500mg/week
    Mast e 500mg/week

    Weeks 8-12
    Test same
    Mast same

    Weeks 1-12
    Hgh throughout cycle (usually 4iu daily)
    10iu insulin before breakfast
    15iu insulin preworkout with 75g carbs intra workout
    50mg t3 daily

    Ive been continuing to use hgh and insulin off cycle and its been great. I will probably begin the cycle with no ester compounds (i gotta see if i can find no ester mast, thatd be sweet). Is 4 weeks of winny a waste? I want the var for the fatburning and mild mass adding affects, and the winny for the “sheilding” properties if i go into a hard calorie deficit.
    Family_guy likes this.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,944
    yes you can absolutely run VAR and Winny together.. everyone thinks these compounds are so similar that there is no point in running together, but not true.. the Var is going to be a base anabolic that also helps up regulate CP (creatine phosphate) and will increase your performance in the gym , the Winstrol will also be a base anabolic but it will work to down regulate cortisol (the catabolic hormone that will likely be elevated once you get into a calorie deficit).

    you'd get even better results adding in a low dose of tren to this stack

  3. #3
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    966
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes you can absolutely run VAR and Winny together.. everyone thinks these compounds are so similar that there is no point in running together, but not true.. the Var is going to be a base anabolic that also helps up regulate CP (creatine phosphate) and will increase your performance in the gym , the Winstrol will also be a base anabolic but it will work to down regulate cortisol (the catabolic hormone that will likely be elevated once you get into a calorie deficit).

    you'd get even better results adding in a low dose of tren to this stack
    Thanks for the info, seems to align with my theories for this stack.

    Im so terrified to try tren . So many horror stories with how guys respond mentally. Obviously everything can be done safely in moderation, but im just jaded. Ive seen dudes i know go off the deep end while on tren. Dont get me wrong, ive totally though about jumping on the tren train.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,944
    here is my theory on why Tren negatively effects a lot of guys mentally , yet some guys feel great. it has to do with brain chemistry and the Androgen to estrogen ratio in the brain (the brain has estrogen and androgen receptors).

    most guys run Tren trying to get that super hard jacked look.. well they come into their tren cycle wanting that dry look and they automatically think they need to run anti estrogens / AI's (even though tren does not convert to estrogen). so they are keeping their estrogen super low, yet Tren is 5x more androgenic then test (yet without the estrogen). 500mg of tren is equal to 2500mg of test, BUT if you were to run 2500mg of test you would get a strong androgen load and still at least get an equal amount of estrogen load (because of how heavily test converts to estrogen). now with Tren you ONLY get the heavy androgen load, because again it does not convert to estrogen.
    what ends up happening now is your brain becomes super saturated with androgens and you have very little estrogen to off balance your brain chemistry.. this results in crazy mood swings, aggression, insomnia, crazy dreams and thoughts etc..

    these effects imo are from too high of an androgen ratio in the brain. so whats the solution? when you run tren make sure to run an estrogenic compound along with it (and don't fuck with AI's with it). Tren with some Dbol added in is a good combo.

    also don't be afraid to go super low dose with the tren . I've got several clients (members of this board) that I put on super low dose tren , like 20mg per day, that have had awesome results with zero tren side effects (one of these guys has had bad experience with tren and was reluctant, but when he tried the low daily dose he loved it)


    thats just a theory. no scientific evidence to back this shit up

  5. #5
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    966
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    here is my theory on why Tren negatively effects a lot of guys mentally , yet some guys feel great. it has to do with brain chemistry and the Androgen to estrogen ratio in the brain (the brain has estrogen and androgen receptors).

    most guys run Tren trying to get that super hard jacked look.. well they come into their tren cycle wanting that dry look and they automatically think they need to run anti estrogens / AI's (even though tren does not convert to estrogen). so they are keeping their estrogen super low, yet Tren is 5x more androgenic then test (yet without the estrogen). 500mg of tren is equal to 2500mg of test, BUT if you were to run 2500mg of test you would get a strong androgen load and still at least get an equal amount of estrogen load (because of how heavily test converts to estrogen). now with Tren you ONLY get the heavy androgen load, because again it does not convert to estrogen.
    what ends up happening now is your brain becomes super saturated with androgens and you have very little estrogen to off balance your brain chemistry.. this results in crazy mood swings, aggression, insomnia, crazy dreams and thoughts etc..

    these effects imo are from too high of an androgen ratio in the brain. so whats the solution? when you run tren make sure to run an estrogenic compound along with it (and don't fuck with AI's with it). Tren with some Dbol added in is a good combo.

    also don't be afraid to go super low dose with the tren . I've got several clients (members of this board) that I put on super low dose tren , like 20mg per day, that have had awesome results with zero tren side effects (one of these guys has had bad experience with tren and was reluctant, but when he tried the low daily dose he loved it)


    thats just a theory. no scientific evidence to back this shit up
    So as little as 140mg/week of tren would display improvements? Thats incredible. I’ll keep the idea on the back burner. Some days this kind of stuff is all i think about lol

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So as little as 140mg/week of tren would display improvements? Thats incredible.
    absolutely, hands down, for sure.. I've seen it over and over again
    Octaneforce likes this.

  7. #7
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So as little as 140mg/week of tren would display improvements? Thats incredible. I’ll keep the idea on the back burner. Some days this kind of stuff is all i think about lol
    I use 150mg of Tren Hex per week and it's fantastic.

    If you are nervous about Tren you could get a bottle of Tren No Ester. Pin it 2-3 times per day and you'll know how you respond to Tren within the first 72 hours.
    Octaneforce likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  8. #8
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Im going to start putting together my summer cycle soon. Id like to do a cut, with a short recomp/mini bulk phase in the first 2-3 weeks. Heres what im thinking and you can let me know if it seems all over the place.

    Weeks 1-4
    Var 75mg daily
    Test e 500mg/week
    Mast e 600mg/week

    Weeks 4-8
    Var 50mg daily
    Winny 40mg daily
    Test e 500mg/week
    Mast e 500mg/week

    Weeks 8-12
    Test same
    Mast same

    Weeks 1-12
    Hgh throughout cycle (usually 4iu daily)
    10iu insulin before breakfast
    15iu insulin preworkout with 75g carbs intra workout
    50mg t3 daily

    Ive been continuing to use hgh and insulin off cycle and its been great. I will probably begin the cycle with no ester compounds (i gotta see if i can find no ester mast, thatd be sweet). Is 4 weeks of winny a waste? I want the var for the fatburning and mild mass adding affects, and the winny for the “sheilding” properties if i go into a hard calorie deficit.
    Out of curiosity why do you drop the mast 100mg after the first 4 weeks?

  9. #9
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    966
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Out of curiosity why do you drop the mast 100mg after the first 4 weeks?
    Woops thats a typo. Mast would stay the same for the whole cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •