Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: How was your first tren experience?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Yeah, even though I tapered down this week, insomnia is there, sweating, shortness of breath, etc.

And then I went back at it with that friend, couldn’t drop it or stop myself & I f’d the relationship for good.
    The night sweats can be pretty bad. When I first started dating my g/f a few years ago I was on Tren and I would be soaked during the night. She would comment what the hell was happening and I just said I wasn't sure must be hot in here. lmao. Fast forward to now and she knows when I'm on Tren without her even asking. haha

I agree though that less is def. more. My sweet spot is 200-300mg/week. The sides are totally bearable and the changes happen quickly.

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    The night sweats can be pretty bad. When I first started dating my g/f a few years ago I was on Tren and I would be soaked during the night. She would comment what the hell was happening and I just said I wasn't sure must be hot in here. lmao. Fast forward to now and she knows when I'm on Tren without her even asking. haha

I agree though that less is def. more. My sweet spot is 200-300mg/week. The sides are totally bearable and the changes happen quickly.
    Besides a little more anger I really haven't noticed anything at 350mg/wk not sure if it's under doased or I just don't respond well.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Like Heaven!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    First run was very short 100mg eod gains were unbelievable. 1 week in on my second run with 50mg eod pump is ungodly in the gym. Stamina is gone and pump hurts so bad strength is down on isolated movements but big movements strength is increasing. Sides are minimal at this dose and gains are slow but steady so far
    Family_guy likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    So I take it it's a bad sign that I have no sides, and lifts have not gone up at 2 weeks on 350 mg/wk of ace.

99JT is offline Member
    2.5 weeks in and honestly a bit discouraged lifts have not gone up, weight has been the same, it's hard for me to tell if theirs any visual changes also I know not everyone experiences them but I haven't hade any sides except a bit of anger which I'm starting to think is just a coincidence since I've had a lot going on in my life lately.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    2.5 weeks in and honestly a bit discouraged lifts have not gone up, weight has been the same, it's hard for me to tell if theirs any visual changes also I know not everyone experiences them but I haven't hade any sides except a bit of anger which I'm starting to think is just a coincidence since I've had a lot going on in my life lately.
    Could be underdosed you should have felt at least something by now fuck

99JT is offline Member
    I can't find anything bad on the source only good but in all honesty I've had lifts go up more on some lgd. Starting to think I might just be genetically f***Ed. Going to run one more cycle if it doesn't work I think I'm going to call it quits.
    Last edited by 99JT; 06-23-2019 at 01:59 AM.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    Tren was one of the biggest disappointments in my life. It's so hyped, I thought I'll be the next Mr.o lol
    Just a bit vascularity hear and there, strenght through the roof, night sweats, little bit more rounded muscles and thats all. However, once I used 200 ace, once 300 ace, once 400 enth

Proximal is offline Banned
    With respect to some of the recent posts.

I am a little underwhelmed by what I am seeing with tren . My wife see’s my gains, my friends see it, but I don’t. I’m also possibly under-responding to Dbol , but was told that there is a logical explanation there.

I’m bumping my tren dose in case it is under-dosed and switching to Anadrol .

But doesn’t everyone respond differently to different compounds & different doses?

This learning curve must take YEARS.

Proximal is offline Banned
    I can't find anything bad on the source only good but in all honesty I've had lifts go up more on some lgd. Starting to think I might just be genetically f***Ed. Going to run one more cycle if it doesn't work I think I'm going to call it quits.
    Feel your pain, don’t give up.

99JT is offline Member
    Pretty sure the gear is legit I just don't respond well. I have had a fever 2 days this week not sure if it's the tren also my heart rate has been around 100 while standing or laying down (mid 80s when I wake up) just want to make sure this is ok.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Pretty sure the gear is legit I just don't respond well. I have had a fever 2 days this week not sure if it's the tren also my heart rate has been around 100 while standing or laying down (mid 80s when I wake up) just want to make sure this is ok.
    No. That is not the norm. Fever throws a red flag, your body is fighting infection somewhere. 100 resting heart rate is not normal either.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Incredible vascularity (like I never have had in my life), short-tempered fuse, terrible night sweats, but leaner than I have ever been (so worth it, right???). This is 150mg ever other day (3 days per week). Currently on week 7 of cycle & don't seem to be as irritable, but still wake up at 2:30am drenched in sweat. I'm 48 y/o & in the public eye, & have 3-4 ppl a week talk to me about how jacked I look.....so you be the judge on the benefits vs consequences.....

99JT is offline Member
    After being disappointed with my first tren run I decided to give it another try using a different source. I'm currently on day 3 of tren ace starting at 150mg/wk and this stuff definitely has more PIP, not sure if it's the tren yet but I definitely was a bit angrier that usual tody.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Tren is a good recomp drug.
    Its hard for me to gain any mass with it.
    It's exaggerated and people have get this belief that its the strongest and best AAS there is. Its not.
    It aint that great.

Lots of other options and the only way it is the strongest is in terms of side effects for some.
    Of gains I have had I would attribute a small percentage to tren and I have ran gobs of it.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After being disappointed with my first tren run I decided to give it another try using a different source. I'm currently on day 3 of tren ace starting at 150mg/wk and this stuff definitely has more PIP, not sure if it's the tren yet but I definitely was a bit angrier that usual tody.
    I can always tell if my tren is legit...

Blood pressure (elevated) stinky sweat and the smell of the oil itself are all giveaways for me. Also the color of it too. Tren has that super distinctive smell. It also makes my piss dark.

I posted a while back that I’m done with it. My last cycle (500 tren E per week) kicked my ass. Packed on some great gains though but fucking hardly slept for 12 week. Swore it was the last time...I’m so full of shit.
    djnuffsaid likes this.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    1. Sweat like a mfer, blanket and bed wet in sweat. Stinking bad when i wake up

2. Severe road rage to a point where i chased a someone off road when he/she gunned stop sign

3. Wanna let go off my current SO and get a new one

4. Almost wanna go off grid and disconnect with everyone
    The God Himself likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    1. Sweat like a mfer, blanket and bed wet in sweat. Stinking bad when i wake up

2. Severe road rage to a point where i chased a someone off road when he/she gunned stop sign

3. Wanna let go off my current SO and get a new one

4. Almost wanna go off grid and disconnect with everyone
    Lmao damn this is me right now every day. Nothing to do with juice

Except the stinking part which is worse with ment
    kbunyan and The God Himself like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I can always tell if my tren is legit...

Blood pressure (elevated) stinky sweat and the smell of the oil itself are all giveaways for me. Also the color of it too. Tren has that super distinctive smell. It also makes my piss dark.

I posted a while back that I’m done with it. My last cycle (500 tren E per week) kicked my ass. Packed on some great gains though but fucking hardly slept for 12 week. Swore it was the last time...I’m so full of shit.
    I've divorced tren 2 times to date and although I haven't used it for a few years I feel the temptation creeping in lately...that bitch...

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Lets see... more sweat. Sweat is... greasier? Elevated sense of being better than everyone else. Couldn’t say for sure that it makes me angrier than normal. I’m sort of fast to snap by nature. I may actually behave better on gear (at least a lot of gear) because I’m making a conscious effort not to snap the fuck out. At least until I’ve decided I don’t care. Can’t say it’s really any worse than normal, except I get more winded than normal bouncing someone off the wall. The gnarly smelling sweat is definitely a real thing from time to time. I don’t really have any body odor by nature. I can sweat through my clothes normally and you could stick your head in my arm pit and not smell anything, but that Tren funk is... whooo I can smell that shit. Elevated resting heart rate.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Tren is a good recomp drug.
    Its hard for me to gain any mass with it.
    It's exaggerated and people have get this belief that its the strongest and best AAS there is. Its not.
    It aint that great.

Lots of other options and the only way it is the strongest is in terms of side effects for some.
    Of gains I have had I would attribute a small percentage to tren and I have ran gobs of it.
    How's the ment going?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    How's the ment going?
    Idk havent been to a gym since I started.
    No time to piss gym would be counterproductive but I havent lost anything really
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have only used tren for cutting. You need to control the mental effects of snapping quicker and letting things that really don’t matter get you pissed. If you don’t control it, you are a train wreck waiting to happen.
    The formaldehyde stench is killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I often will set Tren up in a cycle as almost an "ancillary" . its not a main compound that often (it is in contest prep though).. it can be added in at a pretty low dosages just to add some androgenic load to your cycle and get some extra cosmetic effects and add a bit of synergy.

lets say your running 1000mg of test
    well thats your main compound. now your AAS "ancillaries" are
    150mg Tren
    300mg Mast
    20mg day Dbol

thats now suddenly like running 2500+mg of test in androgenic/anabolic load . and the dosages of the extra drugs are so low, you won't get side effects from them, in fact they will all work in synergy limiting each others side effects and enhancing their benefits .

so thats just another way to run Tren fairly effectively and safely , without it being the over exaggerated urban legend monster it comes across as being when guys run 600+mg of it for 14 weeks straight as a stand alone compound, rather then an ancillary like compound

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I just ran a Tren a / Test p / Mast p cycle for 10 weeks... with anadrol added in the last 4 weeks.

tren and test were both 350mg every week... (50mg injections ed) Masteron was 100mg ed injections for 700mg per week.

I LOVED THIS CYCLE SO MUCH!!!! shreds you makes your shoulders POP and basically EVERYTHING POP if you're eating and training. The diet gets utilized by the tren almost no matter what you eat.... the tren takes everything and uses it. (so it seems to me anyway.... I felt like a monster even though I'm not)

Pros and cons I experienced...

CONS:
    **Night sweats (bad)
    **Insomnia (boners waking you up 2 times a night)
    **I noticed a little lethargy (I think??)
    **ed injections scar tissue builds
    **a little more short tempered.... (controllable for me, sort of..)
    ***When the cycle is OVER.... you're no longer a god... =( lol (unless maybe you're phase cycling some advanced protocol)

PROS:
    **Confidence UP!
    **Vacularity insane
    **PUMPS!!
    **Muscle separation (delts more basketball-ish)
    **Sex drive so high...
    **more desired (it seemed I was anyway... by way more women)
    **Goal setting and motivation was through the roof! (it should be always but with that cycle it was multiplied most definitely)
    **WHATEVER you eat... (not saying eat bad) the tren somehow had the ability to process everything in a super efficient way... you have way more digestion going on than without the tren, I hope that makes sense... I would have like 4-5 bowelmovements a day... 1 in the middle of the night..
    ****FAT BURNING.... IT WAS INSANE!

PROS were so PRO!!! that I'm taking 60 days off and going to do the same cycle again but this time I'm going to do 1cc ed injections 100mg testp / mastp/ tren a so 700mg every week. I'm also going to add 50mg of proviron as well ..... SUPER EXCITED to start this Dec. 1st.. I go to Hawaii Feb. 20, 2020 (i'll be at the end of this cycle) should be good to go beach bod ready
    Family_guy likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Why are we replying to a thread that was made months ago? Anyway, I don't understand the "rage" people say they get on tren . I don't feel any more or any less angry on tren, not sure what everyone is talking about. I will say that the sweats are super intense though - I wash my bedding every single day because it is so bad.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Why are we replying to a thread that was made months ago? .
    post 55 . the OP just got back on Tren the other day with a new source and is updating his thread
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member

How was your first tren experience?

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I just ran a Tren a / Test p / Mast p cycle for 10 weeks... with anadrol added in the last 4 weeks.

tren and test were both 350mg every week... (50mg injections ed) Masteron was 100mg ed injections for 700mg per week.

I LOVED THIS CYCLE SO MUCH!!!! shreds you makes your shoulders POP and basically EVERYTHING POP if you're eating and training. The diet gets utilized by the tren almost no matter what you eat.... the tren takes everything and uses it. (so it seems to me anyway.... I felt like a monster even though I'm not)

Pros and cons I experienced...

CONS:
    **Night sweats (bad)
    **Insomnia (boners waking you up 2 times a night)
    **I noticed a little lethargy (I think??)
    **ed injections scar tissue builds
    **a little more short tempered.... (controllable for me, sort of..)
    ***When the cycle is OVER.... you're no longer a god... =( lol (unless maybe you're phase cycling some advanced protocol)

PROS:
    **Confidence UP!
    **Vacularity insane
    **PUMPS!!
    **Muscle separation (delts more basketball-ish)
    **Sex drive so high...
    **more desired (it seemed I was anyway... by way more women)
    **Goal setting and motivation was through the roof! (it should be always but with that cycle it was multiplied most definitely)
    **WHATEVER you eat... (not saying eat bad) the tren somehow had the ability to process everything in a super efficient way... you have way more digestion going on than without the tren, I hope that makes sense... I would have like 4-5 bowelmovements a day... 1 in the middle of the night..
    ****FAT BURNING.... IT WAS INSANE!

PROS were so PRO!!! that I'm taking 60 days off and going to do the same cycle again but this time I'm going to do 1cc ed injections 100mg testp / mastp/ tren a so 700mg every week. I'm also going to add 50mg of proviron as well ..... SUPER EXCITED to start this Dec. 1st.. I go to Hawaii Feb. 20, 2020 (i'll be at the end of this cycle) should be good to go beach bod ready
    Did you gain any mass (if so how much?) or was this just a recomp?

Same question to others here. While everyone seams to lean out or recomp, who actually gained and held mass with tren run?

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post

Same question to others here. While everyone seams to lean out or recomp, who actually gained and held mass with tren run?

My 2nd tren cycle was for bulking and I put on 24lbs. Post cycle I was able to keep 18 of it when dried out. And those 18 were a very very solid 18lbs.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    First Tren run : First threesome with two MILfs who were married to each other.
    Two married men in loafers isn't hot at all, I prefer socks in sandals

I would say that you could compare tren to flakka, just ytb "flakka brazil" and you'll find the dude shot in the face.
    I guess that was something Obs was going through (best night read ever btw obs!)
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist

I am at 252 lbs, 5ft10 and 13BF with Tren. My approach to cycles, training, and diet is unorthodox however. Tren is the smallest denominator. I also don't use any orals, insulin , or peptides.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

I am at 252 lbs, 5ft10 and 13BF with Tren. My approach to cycles, training, and diet is unorthodox however. Tren is the smallest denominator. I also don't use any orals, insulin, or peptides.
    @Windex If you don't mind me asking, why don't you use any orals, insulin , or peptides? I understand not using insulin but why no orals?

99JT is offline Member
    I'm 4 days into my cycle only running the tren at 150mg/wk for now haven't noticed much yet (dont expect to yet) only thing is day 3 I did loose my shit over something that really didn't matter.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

You know.... I think I gained mass... but I really only had a goal to just look a lot better thann I did. Jan. 2019 I was 220. Today I'm 200 lbs. I look a million times better than I did 10 months ago! So that's really all my goal was... My goal this next go at it is to see where I can go from being in the shape I am in now and doubling the doses of tren//mast/test.... and adding in proviron for some good synergistic effects and maximum benefits of my cycle.. Prorbably will do anadrol the first 4 weeks.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    I am at 252 lbs, 5ft10 and 13BF with Tren. My approach to cycles, training, and diet is unorthodox however. Tren is the smallest denominator. I also don't use any orals, insulin, or peptides.
    Post some pics. That sounds impressive. 5’10 250 is huge
    balance and Obs like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren tren tren I love it and hate it..I can control what comes outta my mouth most of the time ..it makes me prone to aggression,iam light sleeper so it seemed like I never get to sleep sometimes I’d go through a day like a zombie and the only place I’d shine is in bedroom and gym,.if I ran too high with low dose test after about 3 weeks I get kinda ED like half a hard on but I wanted to fuck 10x a day..it makes you feel wonderful sometimes and terrible others it is a great addition in small doses,a lil goes a long way ..150 on a healthy test cycle will add the synergy and will help you stay lean..like gearheaded said above
    A low dose test and low dose tren cycle is very tolerable in sides and very effective cutting cycle..I’ll just say I hate to love it
    If I run in future it will be at or under 200mg a/wk tren e maybe phase in and out with trt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information