• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: General questions

Mp1996 is offline New Member

General questions

So I’m 23 years old. 5’10”, 155lbs. I used to go to the gym 5-6 days a week for a year about 2 years ago. Life got very busy and I gradually stopped going and eating enough calories to maintain my weight. About 3 months ago I started going again and have been taking in about 3-4000 calories a day, about 100-150 grams of protein daily, plenty of carbs for fuel. I started a 500mg a week cycle of cypionate 2 weeks ago today, so I am beginning my 3rd week. I am starting winstrol 50mg oral every day next week. Just wondering what the mass gains will look like even though I’m using winstrol? Any advice? Thank you very much.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBAD58E3-1079-4C47-B07E-FB6254B8E15A.jpeg 
Views:	109 
Size:	462.7 KB 
ID:	176808
    Obs likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    At your weight, you do not need roids. You need to fix your mindset and eat proper food. You are not eating 3-4k calories a day. 99% of people believe they are "eating so much" yet never weigh a damn thing. At 100g protein, you're having to consume over 500 carbs a day to reach 4k calories, unless your fats are sky high - which again is not good.

You're not going to gain mass lying about the food you eat. Move your protein to minimum 175g and be consistent. 3-4k is not consistent. 3-3.2k is not consistent. 3k EVERY DAY is consistent. At your weight with Cyp you will gain 30 pounds easily at 3k calories a day for 12 weeks. EZ
    HoldMyBeer and balance like this.

Mp1996 is offline New Member
    Thanks man I’ll definitely tighten up on that!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    23 and a buck 55?

Oh man. Put the vial down, buy a side a beef and 200 pounds of rice.
    I know that won’t happen, so just get your PCT right so you don’t fuck yourself up. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. You haven’t figured that out yet and you probably won’t listen anyways. Best of luck young buck

Heard the one about the old bull and the young bull looking down at all the cows?

The young bull says “hey pops, lets run down there and fuck one of those cows”. The old bull looks at him a long time and says “no son, lets walk down and fuck then all”.

Don’t be afraid to walk...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Winny will add maybe 5-10 lbs of lean mass if you respond well.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Obs
    The old bull and young bull were to late btw.
    By the time they got there I had fucked them all and them are my calves.

Moderation never got anyone shit besides last place if they even had the balls to compete.

You will take all of the steroids !
    HoldMyBeer and XnavyHMCS like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    23 and a buck 55?

I know that won’t happen, so just get your PCT right so you don’t fuck yourself up. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. You haven’t figured that out yet and you probably won’t listen anyways. Best of luck young buck

Heard the one about the old bull and the young bull looking down at all the cows?

The young bull says “hey pops, lets run down there and fuck one of those cows”. The old bull looks at him a long time and says “no son, lets walk down and fuck then all”.

He has another thread about how hes cutting 1500 calories a day. Marathon is not in his vocab
    I understand, I've been there. Took a long time and a couple wasted cycles to understand it

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    23 and a buck 55?

This!!!!!!! Nothing will help your gains without food!
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp1996 View Post
    taking in about 3-4000 calories a day, about 100-150 grams of protein
    you say your taking in 4k cals per day, yet only 100g of protein (thats only 400 cals of protein). this doesn't make much sense. where the heck are all your calories coming from if your only getting 400 cals worth of protein ?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    So this dude has 1 year of consistent lifting experience, and two years off since? Strong stats. Already on a cycle and you barely started lifting again? Wtf is wrong with you? I used to hate guys like this in the gym. Put in the work or sit your skinny ass down. I don't know how you respond to steroids , but I don't respond well to corner cutters and lazy mofos.

Obs
    Hit 500mg week test.
    Winny is a waste of time.

You will put in the work if you actually do it hard enough to see positive results.
    Mp1996 likes this.

Obs
    Life is a bunch of trade off in the end and it isn't sad. Its kinda beautiful in a painful way.

You will trade a whole lot of impatience for missing your kids when they are gone.

You will trade a lot of love for a chance at people that wont return it. Your carefree lifestyle for absolute fear and worry for your family. You will trade peace for chaos and chaos for lonliness.
    You will trade your time for money and money for time.

Right now you would trade the reward for the consequences. I been here. I wouldnt change it and I was younger than you. It led me here.

Do what you feel is right just think it through.

You had the balls and drive to go out on your own and decide to take something illegal to get bigger rather that take a recteational drug to get high and feel good in the moment. You want to feel good on the earned level of everyone here and I respect that.

Fuck the naysayers and the haters.
    Its your path and your trade.
    Good luck.
    Pm me if you need anything.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Life is a bunch of trade off in the end and it isn't sad. Its kinda beautiful in a painful way.

You will trade a whole lot of impatience for missing your kids when they are gone.

You will trade a lot of love for a chance at people that wont return it. Your carefree lifestyle for absolute fear and worry for your family. You will trade peace for chaos and chaos for lonliness.
    You will trade your time for money and money for time.

Right now you would trade the reward for the consequences. I been here. I wouldnt change it and I was younger than you. It led me here.

Do what you feel is right just think it through.

You had the balls and drive to go out on your own and decide to take something illegal to get bigger rather that take a recteational drug to get high and feel good in the moment. You want to feel good on the earned level of everyone here and I respect that.

Fuck the naysayers and the haters.
    Its your path and your trade.
    Good luck.
    Pm me if you need anything.
    That got pretty deep man. Eyes got a little moist. My estrogen must be too high :-/

To each their own, I suppose.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information