Third Tier is offline Associate Member

Test @ 523 ... planning on trt dose

Hey y’all... got my bloodwork back today and my test levels were at 523. Was still thinking of doing 150-160 mg trt dose to get my levels in the higher range. I’m 44 years old and have only a 7 week cycle under my belt because of a shoulder injury.
    Wanting to do a recomp because I’ve been out of the gym for a while. I’m 6 foot
    223 pounds. Any input is appreciated.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    When did you run your 7 week cycle? If your natural levels are 523, that's pretty good - but irrelevant because everyone feels different depending on their levels. FWIW at age 23 I was sub 300 ng/dl on a 300-1100 scale and felt like shit.

A quality recomp naturally can get you pretty far. A proper diet for 3 months with consistent gym time you will see a massive body comp without damaging your natural levels.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Hey y’all... got my bloodwork back today and my test levels were at 523. Was still thinking of doing 150-160 mg trt dose to get my levels in the higher range. I’m 44 years old and have only a 7 week cycle under my belt because of a shoulder injury.
    Wanting to do a recomp because I’ve been out of the gym for a while. I’m 6 foot
    223 pounds. Any input is appreciated.
    Work off of your free T values, that's what does the work. You can have great total T numbers and substandard free T values and feel like sh!t.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information