Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree21Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 6 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By neloza
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 3 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: Mast,Primo,or EQ

  1. #1
    pfdept59's Avatar
    pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64

    Mast,Primo,or EQ

    Which do you prefer and why?

  2. #2
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    560
    For what?

  3. #3
    pfdept59's Avatar
    pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    cutting cycle or cruise with TRT dose of Test

  4. #4
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,771
    Never tried primo, eq was weak. Mast is pretty nice but not sure it’s all that much better than winstrol .

  5. #5
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    560
    I wouldnt use any of them as my main compound during a cut cycle. I love tren test (trt dose) and mast combo, simple and effective.
    For cruising, I am on 150 mg test and 200 mg primo per week and happy with it.
    lundgren likes this.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,024
    when in doubt just use all of them together at high dosages ,, and then throw in a gram of tren for good measure and you'll likely get some gains

  7. #7
    neloza is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    when in doubt just use all of them together at high dosages ,, and then throw in a gram of tren for good measure and you'll likely get some gains
    Lol...

    But I've been wondering about this also. When I'm "off" cycle and just running trt... could I be running another compound along.with my test.

    I would think that a high anabolic low angiogenic compound would be best. Maybe DHB or Primobolan . Run 100 mg test a week and 200 mg of dhb or primo.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  8. #8
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by neloza View Post
    Lol...

    But I've been wondering about this also. When I'm "off" cycle and just running trt... could I be running another compound along.with my test.

    I would think that a high anabolic low angiogenic compound would be best. Maybe DHB or Primobolan. Run 100 mg test a week and 200 mg of dhb or primo.
    yes yes yes .. your spot on.

    IF your off cycle and just cruising, then running a low dose of test , like 150mg, WITH an anabolic at like 300mg is perfect.. something like Primo is great. its simply going to work by up regulating protein synthesis and helping you promote nitrogen retention and muscle preservation and thats it.
    however I'd stay away from compounds that have a strong androgen load when off cycle. they have side effects much more then just protein synthesis like a pure anabolic would . so I'd say NO to the Masteron during a cruise , its way more androgenic in real life then it is on paper.
    EQ works great, primo works great, Anavar also works great, for a cruise phase using anabolics only

  9. #9
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,583
    Dont care for primo of eq. Masteron is one of the best. Masteron keeps me drier and just works for mass and strength for me well. I get stronger from Mast than from Tren , to each their own.

  10. #10
    pfdept59's Avatar
    pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    How much Mast would you run per week with 500mg of Test Cyp for a cycle?

  11. #11
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    154

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    How much Mast would you run per week with 500mg of Test Cyp for a cycle?
    its vice versa .. the amount of test you run is irrelevant, run the mast you want to run then add whatever amount of test you need/want

    anti progestin/estrogen and some androgen effects = 350mg of mast

    anabolic muscle cosmetic effects = 500mg of mast

    contest prep get hard and dry as possible = 600-750mg of mast


    you can add whatever dose of test you want to any of the above depending on your situation and goals
    grahamd1 likes this.

  13. #13
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    154
    Nm GH beat me to it! Lol

  14. #14
    pfdept59's Avatar
    pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    500mg it is then, thanks GH

  15. #15
    balance is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes yes yes .. your spot on.

    IF your off cycle and just cruising, then running a low dose of test , like 150mg, WITH an anabolic at like 300mg is perfect.. something like Primo is great. its simply going to work by up regulating protein synthesis and helping you promote nitrogen retention and muscle preservation and thats it.
    however I'd stay away from compounds that have a strong androgen load when off cycle. they have side effects much more then just protein synthesis like a pure anabolic would . so I'd say NO to the Masteron during a cruise , its way more androgenic in real life then it is on paper.
    EQ works great, primo works great, Anavar also works great, for a cruise phase using anabolics only
    Iím planning on trying something like this for future cruise (150 test and primo 200-400). Was also considering low NPP thoughts?

    Another benefit I remember GearHeaded previously mentioning about cruising with something more anabolic and less androgenic may also in theory be helping to make your androgen receptors become more sensitive to help with possible future blast.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,583
    Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    How much Mast would you run per week with 500mg of Test Cyp for a cycle?
    If I had Masteron propinate (typically) most often 1mL QD at 100mg/mL: 700mg/wk

    Depends of course on your bodyweight, what other oils you may be using, and goal of course.

  17. #17
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,532
    Primobolan is osteo-protective. In fact it use to be given to women who had osteoporosis. It's a great compound to run with TRT as a cruise, especially if you are older.
    KrossOut likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  18. #18
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,913
    Never done EQ or Primo.... first little run with mast alongside tren cant really tell much since im on the tren. Maybe a tad harder

  19. #19
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,105
    Would it be a horrible idea to cruise on like 100mg a week of Tren and 200mg of test just to preserve muscle while trying to lose body fat, but also generally taking a break after a larger bulking cycle?

  20. #20
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,101
    I swear by low dose deca alongside my TRT. I'll never not use it. It simply works.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  21. #21
    Wannabhuge14 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I swear by low dose deca alongside my TRT. I'll never not use it. It simply works.


    How much deca do you run with your trt?
    balance likes this.

  22. #22
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    How much deca do you run with your trt?
    Normally around 100. Lately, 200 due to injuries.
    balance likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  23. #23
    balance is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Normally around 100. Lately, 200 due to injuries.
    I was very interested to see your reply. I am currently running cycle with npp (first time running this compound) and am very impressed in the noticeable feeling of joint improvement). I too was considering keeping it onboard at a really low dose during cruise. I was thinking 200mg weekly but if you felt it as low as 100mg I will likely give that a go first.
    Many thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,532
    I have Deca as part of my HRT. It's phenomenal
    balance likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  25. #25
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I have Deca as part of my HRT. It's phenomenal

    What are your doses?

  26. #26
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    What are your doses?
    I inject 50mg of Deca 3x per week.

    Would be doing 25mg if I didn't have some ugly injuries. ETA is 12-16 weeks to be 110% though.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  27. #27
    Wannabhuge14 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I inject 50mg of Deca 3x per week.

    Would be doing 25mg if I didn't have some ugly injuries. ETA is 12-16 weeks to be 110% though.
    What kinda injuries are we talking about? Hate to hear that man, I’ve been running 100mg per week as well to rid the aches and pains in my joints. So far it’s been working great.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •