Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Cruise dosage

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member

Cruise dosage

On doc prescribed TRT,150 mg test cyp per week.I am gonna add Mast P .In October I have blood test for TRT ,want my BW to be ok.What dosage would you recommend for the Mast P.Thanks,pfdept59

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    350mg per week is plenty to give you synergy with your TRT .. if you stay on it, keep in mind it won't alter your test or estrogen levels much (so no worries there like you would if you blasted test),, but things like free T, DHT, and SHBG, are going to be altered. but I doubt to such a huge degree your doctor would suspect anything . your lipid panel may suffer some though (much less if your not taking an AI)
    balance likes this.

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Should I inject the Mast. EOD or twice a week like I do with my TRT and my HCG ?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    Should I inject the Mast. EOD or twice a week like I do with my TRT and my HCG?
    Going to depend on whether you get Prop or Enth. If you get enth you can load it with your TRT schedule. I enjoy Mast, helps with estrogen for sure and it’s helped my libido and negated any ED issues caused by estrogen, but to see all that it can really do in terms of aesthetics, BF% should be around 10%. I’ve been running prop (100 EOD) for 6 weeks now and have really enjoyed it and have seen more fullness and vascularity with my TRT dosage, also running low dose tren which is helping but this is my first Mast run and I can tell the enhancements over just test/tren that I’ve run in the past. I know you’re eager to get going, but I think it would behoove you to settle into your TRT program until you get your bloods in October and then run a blast. As GH stated, it may or may not impact your T panels, if it does reduce SHBG and up free T (the more important of the numbers) your doctor may lower your dose. May or may not happen, but something to at least think about, to each their own though.
    As mentioned Mast at 350-400 shouldn’t impact your labs just don’t be surprised if you don’t see the physical results sitting at 14%

Best of luck
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 06-19-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Thread Information