• 1 Post By kynetguy
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Tren Gyno

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Tren Gyno

Started Tren A last week 50mg eod and started recently developing gyno in my right nipple. From what I understand this is progesterone related mostly. E2 is in check taking arimidex .5 mg 2x a week with my TRT dose. So the AI is taking care of the test but not the Tren I realize Tren doesn’t aramotiZe so AI is of no use there but other things could raise my E2 I’m sure. Also taking windstrol @50mg daily and test 50mg eod.

So I will have nolva here Friday and i plan on starting it at 60mg daily until it starts to recess some. Do you think Nolva will handle it or do I need some Caber also? I really hope the nolva stops it bc I don’t want to stop the Tren this is my second run with Tren it’s been 5!years since I’ve done some serious AAS trying to get in better shape so any feedback from you vets I appreciate it. Thanks alot

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your gyno setting in is still ESTROGEN related gyno, even if your E2 is in normal or even low range.. the Tren is working as a progestin in your body and making your e receptors super sensitive to estrogen (even low amounts of E).

What you need is MASTeron .. why is it called Masteron ? "Mast" means breast . it was developed as an androgen that also blunts both progestin and estrogen receptors especially in tissue like breast tissue. its going to stop the feed back loop of the Tren working on progestin receptors and making breast tissue super sensitive to estrogen.

AI won't do shit.. caber won't do shit as prolactin is likely not elevated . its simply the Tren acting upon progestin receptors as progestin itself thus making your breast tissue super sensitive to E.

20mg of Nolva per day
    350mg of Masteron per week

then for future reference keep masteron in with any Tren runs you do (its also beneficial with other 19 nor progestins)
    Cuz, Family_guy, CorsairAR and 4 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thank you for your input Gear I know the gyno has to be from the Tren i just didn’t know how my estrogen was effecting that but it’s the Tren doing it ok I will start the protocol asap and go from there. Thanks again for the helpful advise
    GearHeaded likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Thank you for your input Gear I know the gyno has to be from the Tren i just didn’t know how my estrogen was effecting that but it’s the Tren doing it ok I will start the protocol asap and go from there. Thanks again for the helpful advise
    Just my experience, I took GH's advice and ran mast prop. I normally had to run 10mg of nolva ED on a cycle that heavy. The Mast covered it though and I was able to drop it.

I also have not had a gyno lump since on heavier cycles.
    Heavy tren A, test prop, and mast prop gave me a seriously dirty mind for months though. I liked it though.
    Cuz, 956Vette and SoCalmk6gti like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thanks bro how were the gains on that cycle?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thanks bro how were the gains on that cycle?
    Decent
    I gained weight about 8 lbs but I hardened out well and lost a lot of fat. I started to really change shape about then and was also using slin.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Decent
    I gained weight about 8 lbs but I hardened out well and lost a lot of fat. I started to really change shape about then and was also using slin.
    That’s what I want “the look” 3D effect
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    That’s what I want “the look” 3D effect
    Hit slin for 8-12 weeks at 40iu of rapid acting per day.
    It is cheap as shit and it hammers 10 lbs into your muscles. I looked at AAS the wrong way. I kept looking for a new breakthrough with higher dosage. All I had to do was add slin.

The only thing holding me back now is my work. The amount of time to dedicate to me growing at this point, is not possible.

A great guy suggested I find the bate minimum to maintain and wait for the day I can dedicate time. I believe I have no choice but to follow his advice. That or abandon my family.
    Cuz and Family_guy like this.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    These guys are spot on. GH is righ about AI. You can take AIs until the cows come home with no help with just Tren .

Mast Prop/Tren Ace/Test Prop is one of my favorite stacks. No water retention for me. Super dry and harden look. Excellent cutting stack. I always like a 50mg/50mg/50mg ED stack. With Tren since it’s your first time (from the sounds) be aware of increased sweating and hot flashes. No big deal, just can be annoying. But doesn’t effect everyone.

For a first run, you could do that stack at 75mg EOD and get good results too, depending on our cycle experience and of course, diet. But don’t stretch beyond EOD or you will be on a roller coaster with the Tren due to short ester life.
    SoCalmk6gti and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hit slin for 8-12 weeks at 40iu of rapid acting per day.
    It is cheap as shit and it hammers 10 lbs into your muscles. I looked at AAS the wrong way. I kept looking for a new breakthrough with higher dosage. All I had to do was add slin.

The only thing holding me back now is my work. The amount of time to dedicate to me growing at this point, is not possible.

A great guy suggested I find the bate minimum to maintain and wait for the day I can dedicate time. I believe I have no choice but to follow his advice. That or abandon my family.
    Damn bro I’ll leave the slin for you hardcore guys lol
    Obs likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy View Post
    These guys are spot on. GH is righ about AI. You can take AIs until the cows come home with no help with just Tren .

Mast Prop/Tren Ace/Test Prop is one of my favorite stacks. No water retention for me. Super dry and harden look. Excellent cutting stack. I always like a 50mg/50mg/50mg ED stack. With Tren since it’s your first time (from the sounds) be aware of increased sweating and hot flashes. No big deal, just can be annoying. But doesn’t effect everyone.

For a first run, you could do that stack at 75mg EOD and get good results too, depending on our cycle experience and of course, diet. But don’t stretch beyond EOD or you will be on a roller coaster with the Tren due to short ester life.

Thanks bro appreciate it
    kynetguy likes this.

Obs
    Damn bro I’ll leave the slin for you hardcore guys lol
    It was made out to be way more dangerous than it is on this board. You would love it.
    For an advanced guy like you, you cant add mass faster than with slin.
    It is the most anabolic substance there is next to food.
    Cuz likes this.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    Just my experience, I took GH's advice and ran mast prop. I normally had to run 10mg of nolva ED on a cycle that heavy. The Mast covered it though and I was able to drop it.

I also have not had a gyno lump since on heavier cycles.
    Heavy tren A, test prop, and mast prop gave me a seriously dirty mind for months though. I liked it though.
    How did you shrink or eliminate the lump originally? Letro?

Currently on 40mg Nolva ED split doses for a small tender lump behind left nip. It hasn't grown since starting Nolva but I'd like a reduction or complete elimination. Only have had it for about 4-weeks.

Test 500/week
    Deca 300/week
    Adrol 50mg day

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    It was made out to be way more dangerous than it is on this board. You would love it.
    For an advanced guy like you, you cant add mass faster than with slin.
    It is the most anabolic substance there is next to food.
    Man that sounds good. I would want to do some heavy research before I even attempted something like slin tho. Maybe one day bro who knows. I’m gonna research it tho.

Update: shooting 100mg mast eod tenderness has stopped for the time being
    Family_guy and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalmk6gti View Post
    How did you shrink or eliminate the lump originally? Letro?

Currently on 40mg Nolva ED split doses for a small tender lump behind left nip. It hasn't grown since starting Nolva but I'd like a reduction or complete elimination. Only have had it for about 4-weeks.

Test 500/week
    Deca 300/week
    Adrol 50mg day

I eliminated it with nolvadex .
    Letro is an AI.

It should be basically gone in 6-8 weeks.
    Thats a high dose of nolva.
    956Vette and SoCalmk6gti like this.

I eliminated it with nolvadex .
    Letro is an AI.

It should be basically gone in 6-8 weeks.
    Thats a high dose of nolva.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah this is my first time dealing with any gyno symptoms after 4- cycles. Taking what I can from some veterans on multiple forums and putting it all together. 40mg/day seems to be the max recommended dosage and I'm still taking my Asin EOD as well.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah this is my first time dealing with any gyno symptoms after 4- cycles. Taking what I can from some veterans on multiple forums and putting it all together. 40mg/day seems to be the max recommended dosage and I'm still taking my Asin EOD as well.

Off topic but you been here 5 years and your just now posting been lurkin eh lol
    Last edited by Cuz; 06-22-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Obs

Personally I go 20mg per day to eliminate a knot and 10mg to prevent on a heavy cycle without masteron
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Off topic but you been here 5 years and your just now posting been lurkin eh lol
    Does it say five years? I just signed up today, or so I thought lol. I can go down a rabbit hole of forums using the Tapatalk app. Lol I assumed this was my first post in this particular forum

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Even tho I feel like I look smaller, my weight is going up some. The Tren /mast after a week or so is a different look than what I’m used to idk why. Pump is insane but strength seems down. 190lb on the lat pull down was heavy. Could be I get so out of breath after a short set. This could be a Tren affect. But the Tren is low dose like 200mg a week. Huge pumps, night sweats, and just overall very snappy. Sort of like a hungry dog, just assholish I guess. Takes nothing to set me off. Like I said only about 10 days in on the Tren. But I know it’s legit. Just thought I’d be stronger, maybe it’s too low a dose. Since my return with bodybuilding I have kept what I’ve done steroid wise very minimal dosing with exception of a 50mg dbol dose a few months back I ran with trt.

On vacation this week so I couldn’t risk bringing the gear with me so I will have a 4 day window between tren injections . Couldn’t help, could not risk it. Not like I’m getting ready for a show anyway. Alright guys, just had to rant.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Even tho I feel like I look smaller, my weight is going up some. The Tren /mast after a week or so is a different look than what I’m used to idk why. Pump is insane but strength seems down. 190lb on the lat pull down was heavy. Could be I get so out of breath after a short set. This could be a Tren affect. But the Tren is low dose like 200mg a week. Huge pumps, night sweats, and just overall very snappy. Sort of like a hungry dog, just assholish I guess. Takes nothing to set me off. Like I said only about 10 days in on the Tren. But I know it’s legit. Just thought I’d be stronger, maybe it’s too low a dose. Since my return with bodybuilding I have kept what I’ve done steroid wise very minimal dosing with exception of a 50mg dbol dose a few months back I ran with trt.

On vacation this week so I couldn’t risk bringing the gear with me so I will have a 4 day window between tren injections . Couldn’t help, could not risk it. Not like I’m getting ready for a show anyway. Alright guys, just had to rant.
    I was being held back by tren.
    Felt like piss and just miserable. I was on it a long long time though. Dhb and test seem to be treating me much better.

Tren has a way of fatiguing me.
    Family_guy and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I was being held back by tren .
    Felt like piss and just miserable. I was on it a long long time though. Dhb and test seem to be treating me much better.

Tren has a way of fatiguing me.
    I definitely am relating to the don’t give a shit attitude. I thought I’d be much more explosive in the gym and sometimes I am like when I first start. First few sets are good then rappers off real quick like to extreme fatigue have to rest a while longer and then slowly endurance picks back up but not normal. Just gonna try and make as many gains as I can and drop it.
    Obs likes this.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your gyno setting in is still ESTROGEN related gyno, even if your E2 is in normal or even low range.. the Tren is working as a progestin in your body and making your e receptors super sensitive to estrogen (even low amounts of E).

What you need is MASTeron .. why is it called Masteron ? "Mast" means breast . it was developed as an androgen that also blunts both progestin and estrogen receptors especially in tissue like breast tissue. its going to stop the feed back loop of the Tren working on progestin receptors and making breast tissue super sensitive to estrogen.

AI won't do shit.. caber won't do shit as prolactin is likely not elevated . its simply the Tren acting upon progestin receptors as progestin itself thus making your breast tissue super sensitive to E.

20mg of Nolva per day
    350mg of Masteron per week

then for future reference keep masteron in with any Tren runs you do (its also beneficial with other 19 nor progestins)

This is spot on. My last tren cycle caused gyno, I couldn’t figure out what the hell was going on since I was taking an AI and cabergoline. I got advice to add masterone to the cycle and it went away. I did throw some nolva in there until I got letrozole . The letrozole took care of things pretty quick but I felt like shit. I continued the cycle with masterone and was pretty good overall.

I’m currently on another tren cycle and decided to wait it out to start masteron and see if I still got gyno (ive used tren several times in the past and never got gyno). Well it came back, about 4 weeks in I noticed the change. I just threw the masteron in the mix and I’m hoping everything is cleared up pretty soon. As stated above, this is not from elevated estrogen. I’ve experienced both. Estrogen makes me feel itchy and starts to make my pecs look like boobs, and it gives me a little lump. Tren induced gyno gives me a lump but it’s not itchy, it’s just painful to touch it. It always starts with one pec before the other regardless of the cause.

Unfortunately we’re the unlucky ones who have to spend a bit more to run tren, but masteron makes me feel and look like a god, so I really can’t complain.

Best of luck to you. If you do run with the masteron you should update us on the outcome.
    Cuz and kynetguy like this.

Lol

Ive been here longer than that and have been lurking the last several years. I got scripts once my powder guy went under and I couldn’t brew my own. Got tired of the crap gear out there. Then the board went through a serious dickhead phase and I just did my own thing. Though I used to post a lot and help newbs get cycles right as well as try to dispel shitty information.

Been reading through my old posts and private messages made me realize a lot of people who I used to converse with are no longer around. So, going to get back into the forum again. I always enjoyed helping where I could.

DOn’t know why I am rambling a bio here. Lol

Welcome to Tren. Those are all the classic effects of tren. Tells me you have legit gear. Lol

With Tren/mast you will get very dry and have insane vascularity as well. The dryness will sometimes cause joint pain in some as well. Night sweats drive my insane. I am hot natured anyway. The assholishness never hit me. I always think those are mostly mentality. If you believe this is going to happen, it definitely will manifest. But I am also a pretty chill person anyway. I don’t get excited, rattled or pissed off hardly ever.

Your dose is fine. Pretty standard first run. I like 50/50/50 EOD Tren/Mast/Prop. One injection. I have also ran 75/75/75. I always like to run minimums. It’s a little easier on the body.
    SoCalmk6gti and Cuz like this.

Obs
    Lol

Ive been here longer than that and have been lurking the last several years. I got scripts once my powder guy went under and I couldn’t brew my own. Got tired of the crap gear out there. Then the board went through a serious dickhead phase and I just did my own thing. Though I used to post a lot and help newbs get cycles right as well as try to dispel shitty information.

Been reading through my old posts and private messages made me realize a lot of people who I used to converse with are no longer around. So, going to get back into the forum again. I always enjoyed helping where I could.

Looking at a board from outside perspective it all seems kinda dumb and senseless with the back and forth banter but once involved deep enough in a place like this there are benefits beyond entertainment and educational material. Such as rock solid sources and circles of trust that are pretty much untouchable.

Once you get the real deal folks in a large group any source that screws with one is pretty much destroyed overnight. This decreases the chances of getting screwed.

It takes a long time to build a circle of guys looking out for one another and sharing bloodwork etc before you pretty much dominate the sources. There is no source board benefitting from covering a sources ass in a band of iron brothers. The benefit is real gear, care, and conversation rather than what public eye sees.

When a source I have used goes belly up or sends out a bad batch I know long before any board will. The word is spread and the source is gone within six months.

I been so busy I feel like I abandoned my circle but I will return when things calm.

Heres to you sexy wickr bastards!
    Cuz and kynetguy like this.

Obs
    Lol

You bio is appreciated btw.
    Your posting is appreciated.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Welcome to Tren . Those are all the classic effects of tren. Tells me you have legit gear. Lol

With Tren/mast you will get very dry and have insane vascularity as well. The dryness will sometimes cause joint pain in some as well. Night sweats drive my insane. I am hot natured anyway. The assholishness never hit me. I always think those are mostly mentality. If you believe this is going to happen, it definitely will manifest. But I am also a pretty chill person anyway. I don’t get excited, rattled or pissed off hardly ever.

Your dose is fine. Pretty standard first run. I like 50/50/50 EOD Tren/Mast/Prop. One injection. I have also ran 75/75/75. I always like to run minimums. It’s a little easier on the body.
    I strongly agree with less is more im getting to old to high doses again. Besides im better now than i ever was on high dose gear.

Next run with tren may be 100/200 tren/mast eod. Although this may be too high to tolerate thinking on it
    Obs likes this.

Looking at a board from outside perspective it all seems kinda dumb and senseless with the back and forth banter but once involved deep enough in a place like this there are benefits beyond entertainment and educational material. Such as rock solid sources and circles of trust that are pretty much untouchable.

Once you get the real deal folks in a large group any source that screws with one is pretty much destroyed overnight. This decreases the chances of getting screwed.

It takes a long time to build a circle of guys looking out for one another and sharing bloodwork etc before you pretty much dominate the sources. There is no source board benefitting from covering a sources ass in a band of iron brothers. The benefit is real gear, care, and conversation rather than what public eye sees.

When a source I have used goes belly up or sends out a bad batch I know long before any board will. The word is spread and the source is gone within six months.

I been so busy I feel like I abandoned my circle but I will return when things calm.

Heres to you sexy wickr bastards!
    Totally agree. I used to be in that circle. Maybe one day again. I’ve just been really busy building a new business the last several years I haven’t had time to foster that circle.

I always liked the brewing section. Some bros around here used to get crazy with the comcentrations.

“Man I brewed some 500mg/ml Prop and it held!”

uh yea, but who the frick wants to shoot that shit and be down for a week. Lol
    Obs likes this.

I strongly agree with less is more im getting to old to high doses again. Besides im better now than i ever was on high dose gear.

Next run with tren may be 100/200 tren/mast eod. Although this may be too high to tolerate thinking on it
    The bad thing about high doses, especially as you get older, is the gains are not sustainable. You will look great for a month, and they melt away. Your test normalizing is the biggest culprit. You have to have the test to sustain the mass. Your diet tends to have more cheat days. Your workouts slack because you don’t have additional money invested.

Plus when you get older, you get that old man strength. Where you are stronger than you look...lol

never tried Mast higher than tren . I always kept them the same. I cannot advise on this one.
    Last edited by kynetguy; 07-31-2019 at 08:55 PM. Reason: forgot tren/mast comment.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    The bad thing about high doses, especially as you get older, is the gains are not sustainable. You will look great for a month, and they melt away. Your test normalizing is the biggest culprit. You have to have the test to sustain the mass. Your diet tends to have more cheat days. Your workouts slack because you don’t have additional money invested.

Plus when you get older, you get that old man strength. Where you are stronger than you look...lol

never tried Mast higher than tren. I always kept them the same. I cannot advise on this one.
    This is precisely why I never come off.
    nightmareocyk and GearHeaded like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

never tried Mast higher than tren. I always kept them the same. I cannot advise on this one.
    look at someone like Charger , he is in his 50s and has put on 25 pounds of stage weight in 2 years. he is continually progressing and making great gains.
    he is proof that you can sustain gains from your high dose cycles as long as your 'cruise' phases are set up properly
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    look at someone like Charger , he is in his 50s and has put on 25 pounds of stage weight in 2 years. he is continually progressing and making great gains.
    he is proof that you can sustain gains from your high dose cycles as long as your 'cruise' phases are set up properly

That's awesome! Especially since I'm an old fvck myself.....
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information