Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By morton30

Thread: blood tests came back normal?

morton30 is offline Associate Member

blood tests came back normal?

Hi everyone i have done a dbol deca cycle i have been self administering trt for a year i have taken tons of sarms i have done a trenbolone cycle and im about to start another tren cycle but i have been feeling lethargic so i for a few months and i have never given blood. i know you guys give blood on here every 12 weeks or so to keep your hemoglobin levels down so i thought this was my problem being that i have been on trt for a year and never donated but my blood results has came back and they came back as normal i have my blood sugar levels checked my hemoglobin my kidneys and liver checked all came back as normal. so im good to go with the tren cycle but anyone have any idea whats causing me to be so lethargic?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Seems strange, I HAVE to give blood what was your test levels

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Seems strange, I HAVE to give blood what was your test levels
    They never tested my test levels but I inject 200mg a week 100mg x2 a week test cyp

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    Hi everyone i have done a dbol deca cycle i have been self administering trt for a year i have taken tons of sarms i have done a trenbolone cycle and im about to start another tren cycle but i have been feeling lethargic so i for a few months and i have never given blood. i know you guys give blood on here every 12 weeks or so to keep your hemoglobin levels down so i thought this was my problem being that i have been on trt for a year and never donated but my blood results has came back and they came back as normal i have my blood sugar levels checked my hemoglobin my kidneys and liver checked all came back as normal. so im good to go with the tren cycle but anyone have any idea whats causing me to be so lethargic?

I get lethargic on tren too, notice it does get a little better after about a month. But definitely taxes my body and makes it tough to do certain things. Energy gets low and really have to kick myself in the ass some days. I know it’s not an answer but you’re not alone. I’ve seen other posts on guys dealing with tren lethargy too. I tried GW 50 to try and circumvent it, but it wrecked my GI and could stay on the GW50, might be an option for you
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 06-24-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    They never tested my test levels but I inject 200mg a week 100mg x2 a week test cyp
    What does your test levels set at on 100mgx2 week?? That’s a big dose

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I get lethargic on tren too, notice it does get a little better after about a month. But definitely taxes my body and makes it tough to do certain things. Energy gets low and really have to kick myself in the ass some days. I know it’s not an answer but you’re not alone. I’ve seen other posts on guys dealing with tren lethargy too. I tried GW 50 to try and circumvent it, but it wrecked my GI and could stay on the GW50, might be an option for you
    I'm not back on tren yet I wanted to wait to see what my blood test says

I have always thought 200mg was the standard trt dose especially someone who wants to build a bit of muscle. But you could be right my symptoms seem to fit hight estrogen so could be injecting too much test for too long. But everyone talks about how tren works better on elavated estrogen so I might just jump on tren now and try fight through the lathargy. I've booked to donate blood in a few days so hopefully that will sort it

I have always thought 200mg was the standard trt dose especially someone who wants to build a bit of muscle. But you could be right my symptoms seem to fit hight estrogen so could be injecting too much test for too long. But everyone talks about how tren works better on elavated estrogen so I might just jump on tren now and try fight through the lathargy. I've booked to donate blood in a few days so hopefully that will sort it

I’m prescribed 200 mgs weekly from my Doc. Puts me at the top of the normal chart for both total and free test. Everyone is different though. Labs will be the true test. Mast helped my high E2 levels and helped me feel a lot better without running an AI as well. Don’t know that tren will be the answer if it is indeed elevated estrogen sides you’re dealing with. If you’re lethargic now and were lethargic prior running tren not sure that’s a a winning recipe. I’d wait to start anything until I had my labs in my hands. That’s my .02$

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    There is better things to help estrogen than tren ... Hah... It doesn't help lower e2. Masteron might help you better unless you're high fat %. Also if you're high fat % that could be why your estrogen is out of whack as well.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    One idea ihave, is that taking a lot of sarms when on trt, degrades the effects of trt.
    Solution, add a little more test when doing sarms.
    Another cause could be elevated e2 from trt.
    Solution would be adding 4-600mg DIM ed.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    donating blood every 12 weeks just because your on gear and think thats what you need to do can cause more harm then good . even if your hematocrit is elevated (thats actually a benefit when being on AAS) there may be no point in donating blood. you need to look at your platelet count, IF thats elevated along with elevated hemo then yes thats an issue . if not , then no biggy imo.

apart from hematocrit hemoglobin, some guys just don't produce a ton of new RBC's , even when on cycle, they are just holding a ton more volume of water nutrients electrolytes etc in their blood compared to normal. donating blood in this case can help them feel better just to lose a little bit of volume (though the more volume you have the better your gains and appearance will be).

so there is no fixed 'rule' about blood donation. its person dependent and you may cycle gear for 10 years and never donate and be just fine.. or you could donate every 56 days just cause you think you should and end up iron deficient and sick.

as for lethargy . it comes and goes and is part of everyones life they have to deal with. don't blame a thing on AAS usage. your grandma is probably more lethargic then you and she doesn't take Tren

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    donating blood every 12 weeks just because your on gear and think thats what you need to do can cause more harm then good . even if your hematocrit is elevated (thats actually a benefit when being on AAS) there may be no point in donating blood. you need to look at your platelet count, IF thats elevated along with elevated hemo then yes thats an issue . if not , then no biggy imo.

apart from hematocrit hemoglobin, some guys just don't produce a ton of new RBC's , even when on cycle, they are just holding a ton more volume of water nutrients electrolytes etc in their blood compared to normal. donating blood in this case can help them feel better just to lose a little bit of volume (though the more volume you have the better your gains and appearance will be).

so there is no fixed 'rule' about blood donation. its person dependent and you may cycle gear for 10 years and never donate and be just fine.. or you could donate every 56 days just cause you think you should and end up iron deficient and sick.

as for lethargy . it comes and goes and is part of everyones life they have to deal with. don't blame a thing on AAS usage. your grandma is probably more lethargic then you and she doesn't take Tren
    I got the doctor to print the test results off the platelet says 187 i think is that ok? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64868599_860397841004295_8339804432644440064_n (1).jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	654.4 KB 
ID:	176887

I got the doctor to print the test results off the platelet says 187 i think is that ok? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64868599_860397841004295_8339804432644440064_n (1).jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	654.4 KB 
ID:	176887
    Dude. There’s a normality section and range section on your lab. You need us to answer that for you? It’s literally written on your lab report. Range is 150-400. Yours is 187. What do you think? Your RBC was slightly above 15% and registered “above range”. Had your platelet count been high it would’ve said the same thing in that column. Your RBC is barely out of range and isn’t anything to worry about (15% vs 14%)

Give a man a fish or teach a man to fish...
    ghettoboyd likes this.

ah so thats what the numbers beside it is cheers mate
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

ah so thats what the numbers beside it is cheers mate
    Normal platelet counts are in the range of 150,000 to 400,000 per microliter (or 150 - 400 x 109 per liter), but the normal range for the platelet count varies slightly among different laboratories. Yours is 187. Mid range. Good to go

Thread Information