thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member

Chinese Peptides

Hi all

I'm looking for some BPC157 for a bone issue, and maybe I'm being unfair thinking about Chinese GH vs non-chinese, but I would really rather get some european or american (or other) high quality stuff.

I see places that say they are US made, and perhaps I am too cynical, but what keeps any seller from buying Chinese stuff and putting their own label on it and saying it's made in the US?

Are there sources that exist that really and truly do use very well made stuff, and who also watch the handling (as peptides are so fragile)? I'm worried about how to do this properly - has anyone got any advice?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Morning, Angel!!!

I sent a PM your way. Really good to see you online!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Given the low demand, guessing it's not surprising a supplier could look to use a Chinese synthesis in the instance of BPC. Perhaps you're better off pursing a North American made peptide blend. Best of luck

Thread Information