Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Using TESTOSTERONE only for mass gains

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I go for the Lamborghini- trenLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most drivers crash their super cars on first or second run. I am talking about unleashing the power of V12 not cruising at 40mph.
    charger69 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    Most drivers crash their super cars on first or second run. I am talking about unleashing the power of V12 not cruising at 40mph.
    Yep, crashing sort of relates to tren . LOL

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yep, crashing sort of relates to tren . LOL

Well u got the joke lmao

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    heres another analogy for you guys.

Testosterone is a great tool and theres a time and a place to use it. but its like a hammer, a very old basic blunt tool that works great in the right situation but works terrible in a situation where you need a small precise screw driver

heres another in regards to Test only for a first cycle -
    Test is like an old 4 speed ford model T car made in the 1930s.. now can I teach my daughter how to drive this old beast? probably, but its going to be much easier and effective for her to learn to drive a year 2019 automatic car with all the bells and whistles and safety features and air bags, and blind side alert .
    Test is the old ford model T , primobolan is the newer car

but as my first post talks about, theres a time and a place and a way to use high dose test to yield some pretty good results out of it

note: I'm talking test as an anabolic steroid for performance enhancement, not as Test for TRT , thats a totally different application
    When you teach a kid to drive a older standard car it is harder, but they learn much more about how a car actually works and how to drive. Once you learn the hard basics of a standard you can drive the fuck band new automatic and appreciate it much more. It doesn't go the other way around!

Just for arguments sake haha
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    When you teach a kid to drive a older standard car it is harder, but they learn much more about how a car actually works and how to drive. Once you learn the hard basics of a standard you can drive the fuck band new automatic and appreciate it much more. It doesn't go the other way around!

Just for arguments sake haha
    you can also pay for a hunting license, shoot your own deer, spend tons of hours and $ setting up tree stands, hours actually hunting etc.. and when its all said and done your Matthews solo cam bow has a 150 pound deer down. now process and butcher it all.

sometimes I'd rather just go buy a couple packages of ground bison from Costco . when it comes to efficiency. advanced AAS protocols are that efficiency. though theres nothing wrong with 1.5 grams of test and taking the old school shoot the deer approach .

just for argument sakes , I'm grasping as straws here to be honest I've got 2 clients starting high dose test protocols next week . like I've said its just a tool dependent on the situation
    balance likes this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    you can also pay for a hunting license, shoot your own deer, spend tons of hours and $ setting up tree stands, hours actually hunting etc.. and when its all said and done your Matthews solo cam bow has a 150 pound deer down. now process and butcher it all.

sometimes I'd rather just go buy a couple packages of ground bison from Costco . when it comes to efficiency. advanced AAS protocols are that efficiency. though theres nothing wrong with 1.5 grams of test and taking the old school shoot the deer approach .

just for argument sakes , I'm grasping as straws here to be honest I've got 2 clients starting high dose test protocols next week . like I've said its just a tool dependent on the situation
    All good I appreciate your analogies dude there's been a few of them I was like ahhh shit okay I get it now!
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    heres another analogy for you guys.

Testosterone is a great tool and theres a time and a place to use it. but its like a hammer, a very old basic blunt tool that works great in the right situation but works terrible in a situation where you need a small precise screw driver

heres another in regards to Test only for a first cycle -
    Test is like an old 4 speed ford model T car made in the 1930s.. now can I teach my daughter how to drive this old beast? probably, but its going to be much easier and effective for her to learn to drive a year 2019 automatic car with all the bells and whistles and safety features and air bags, and blind side alert .
    Test is the old ford model T , primobolan is the newer car

but as my first post talks about, theres a time and a place and a way to use high dose test to yield some pretty good results out of it

note: I'm talking test as an anabolic steroid for performance enhancement, not as Test for TRT , thats a totally different application
    What would you suggest other then tren for an effective anabolic compound for a cycle ?

For trt it's a given but what would you recommend for a cycle of blast so to speak ?

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    What would you suggest other then tren for an effective anabolic compound for a cycle ?

For trt it's a given but what would you recommend for a cycle of blast so to speak ?

Test, DHB, and Anadrol was the most effective bulking cycle I ever did, but if you want to add in something androgenic without Tren, Masteron is the bees knees.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post

I consider Tren more of an androgen then an anabolic (though on paper its equally androgenic as anabolic).. if your looking for a 'pure anabolic' that is not androgenic then look at something like Var, Primo, EQ, superdrol, NPP, Winstrol , etc.
    however nothing wrong with combining a strong anabolic with a strong androgen, especially if getting lean and full is your goal, where as anabolics mainly just help putting on new tissue over time, the androgen has more immediate cosmetic effects (thats the beauty of tren, it does both)

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member

sometimes I'd rather just go buy a couple packages of ground bison from Costco
    Venison at my house costs about $500/pound. Duck costs about $900/pound.

Both are worth it

C-

PS: Tren costs about $15 a week... also worth it.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information