Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Fertility!

  1. #1
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,037

    Fertility!

    Hi gents

    Hope all is well

    So trying to get my other half pregnant, am on 150mg test e per week for TRT.

    I started HCG @ 500IU EOD 3 weeks ago, doing another week then I値l start nolva @ 20mg EOD for LH/FSH.

    Just wondered if you guys had any advice, any protocols to follow? Come off test?

    I got her pregnant a few months ago when I was on cycle, deca , test and mast. I was taking Nolvadex daily, guess it was pot luck! Unfortunately we lost the baby, so back to square 1 again!

    Any advice is super appreciated!

    Sorry if posted in wrong section

  2. #2
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hi gents

    Hope all is well

    So trying to get my other half pregnant, am on 150mg test e per week for TRT.

    I started HCG @ 500IU EOD 3 weeks ago, doing another week then I値l start nolva @ 20mg EOD for LH/FSH.

    Just wondered if you guys had any advice, any protocols to follow? Come off test?

    I got her pregnant a few months ago when I was on cycle, deca , test and mast. I was taking Nolvadex daily, guess it was pot luck! Unfortunately we lost the baby, so back to square 1 again!

    Any advice is super appreciated!

    Sorry if posted in wrong section

    Sorry to hear that. Both of my boys were conceived while I was on TRT. 200 mg cyp, 500 iu痴 HCG twice a week.

    Best advice? Do it on the staircase!! I went 2 for 2 on ours
    Family_guy likes this.

  3. #3
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Both of my boys were conceived while I was on TRT. 200 mg cyp, 500 iu’s HCG twice a week.

    Best advice? Do it on the staircase!! I went 2 for 2 on ours
    Haha!! Thanks bro, il give that a go tonight lol!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  4. #4
    XnavyHMCS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Both of my boys were conceived while I was on TRT. 200 mg cyp, 500 iu’s HCG twice a week.

    Best advice? Do it on the staircase!! I went 2 for 2 on ours
    Hey bro, ugh stupid question here, but how are you doing it on a staircase? I mean, she must be facing the downward slope, I guess...???

    Sorry, I am a bit older out of loop on just what techniques you young guys are using today...

  5. #5
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hey bro, ugh stupid question here, but how are you doing it on a staircase? I mean, she must be facing the downward slope, I guess...???

    Sorry, I am a bit older out of loop on just what techniques you young guys are using today...

    She’s facing up the stairs, knees on one set and then arms outstretched to another stair above her. You’re essentially in a modified push-up position (feet or knees on the stair below her) from behind, and voila. Mission accomplished. Discovered it on the naked race upstairs to the bedroom only to find out we couldn’t make it that far, and in all sincerity both of our boys were conceived on that staircase.

    Had a buddy that has 3 girls, they were going to try one last time. Told him I knew a guaranteed way he could have a son. He was all ears...
    All he needed to do was let me fuck his on my staircase...he didn’t think it was funny at all. I however was howling

  6. #6
    XnavyHMCS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    She’s facing up the stairs, knees on one set and then arms outstretched to another stair above her. You’re essentially in a modified push-up position (feet or knees on the stair below her) from behind, and voila. Mission accomplished. Discovered it on the naked race upstairs to the bedroom only to find out we couldn’t make it that far, and in all sincerity both of our boys were conceived on that staircase.

    Had a buddy that has 3 girls, they were going to try one last time. Told him I knew a guaranteed way he could have a son. He was all ears...
    All he needed to do was let me fuck his on my staircase...he didn’t think it was funny at all. I however was howling
    Love it, bro!!!

    I don't know why he didn't get the joke... I'm LMFAO...
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,234
    Blog Entries
    1
    All this fertility talk got me a tad worried, lol

    I just jumped back on HCG to get some of my nut size back - I don’t need fertility
    Eduke93 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •