• 2 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 2 Post By JKW
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Restart

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

Restart

So last February i was running Test Cyp, anavar , dbol , tren , and proviron (not all at once but during the same cycle). Had great results then got very sick and hospitalized for pneumonia. My recovery took approximately 8 months to be fully recovered. Then life happened and i lost my mom and also dealt with pre-existing depression/ PTSD and just let go. Gotten back to feeling normal and wanting to get back into the gym and eating healthy. My wife eats clean and religiously monitors her caloric intake. So i just need to follow in that aspect.
    I just recently (July 10th) has BW done. My Test is down to 165ng/dl. I naturally have Low T and have been treated for it in the past with cypianate. Hopefully my VA doc will prescribe cyp to treat it but who knows.
    I've ran two cycles in my past. Im 43yo and wanting to begin again. Would you, 1. Start with a TRT dose or , 2. Blast away?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would find out what VA is going to offer you first.
    Luttrj and HoldMyBeer like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Almostgone, yea i agree and had planned on waiting on that in case i need to provide more bw. Thanks

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, I would find out what VA is going to offer you first.
    Agree ^^^

Get your hormones back to a steady level, slowly start conditioning your body again and work with your wife on eating clean and counting cals/macros.

Last thing you want is your hormonal
    Balance to be out of whack when you’re finally getting back into a normal headspace. Slow and steady brother and sorry for your loss. Stay strong and remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 07-13-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    Luttrj and HoldMyBeer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Agree ^^^

Get your hormones back to a steady level, slowly start conditioning your body again and work with your wife on eating clean and counting cals/macros.

Balance to be out of whack when you’re finally getting back into a normal headspace. Slow and steady brother and sorry for your loss. Stay strong and remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint
    You know we don't like slow and steady. We all want to max out yesterday lol.
    I joke only and do understand what you're saying and am gonna get into it slowly. I've actually been lower than 165ng/dl before but have never rapidly increased my test levels. Guess that could encompass a hormonal shit storm. Good advice, thanks.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Agree ^^^

This
    Especially if you have a history of dealing w depression. Messing with unstable hormones cause those issues to pop back up quickly. TRT, make sure everything is stable first

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Luttrj and SampsonandDelilah like this.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I would go HRT first. I’m 58 and started HRT and got caught up in the get big thing again and went to more of a cycle than HRT and gained strength and size to quick hence I suffered elbow and shoulder pain. I had to remember I’m not 28 anymore so I went back to true HRT doses and I feel much better.
    SampsonandDelilah and Luttrj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    I would go HRT first. I’m 58 and started HRT and got caught up in the get big thing again and went to more of a cycle than HRT and gained strength and size to quick hence I suffered elbow and shoulder pain. I had to remember I’m not 28 anymore so I went back to true HRT doses and I feel much better.
    Been there and done that aleady. Forgetting that i wasn't 18... tore a tendon in my elbow while curling too much too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Been there and done that aleady. Forgetting that i wasn't 18... tore a tendon in my elbow while curling too much too fast.

You’d be amazed the gains you can make just having solid free and total test levels that aren’t even at supraphysiological levels, combine that with a solid diet and allow your body to get in shape (joints, tendons, ligaments) and maximize what that can do. Get in a hormonal balance for a while, keep up the positive head space and then rethink the plan to blast. Not saying don’t blast, I’d be a hypocrite. You may find you just keep your TRT levels the same and add in an additional compound. Lots of thoughts on maximizing cycles these days and lots of fantastic information in these threads and from this community. Mostly, you need the head, the heart and the body to work as one. Overall well being is the most important thing at the end of the day. And if you’re visiting the VA, then I thank you for your service.
    almostgone, Luttrj and Family_guy like this.

You’d be amazed the gains you can make just having solid free and total test levels that aren’t even at supraphysiological levels, combine that with a solid diet and allow your body to get in shape (joints, tendons, ligaments) and maximize what that can do. Get in a hormonal balance for a while, keep up the positive head space and then rethink the plan to blast. Not saying don’t blast, I’d be a hypocrite. You may find you just keep your TRT levels the same and add in an additional compound. Lots of thoughts on maximizing cycles these days and lots of fantastic information in these threads and from this community. Mostly, you need the head, the heart and the body to work as one. Overall well being is the most important thing at the end of the day. And if you’re visiting the VA, then I thank you for your service.
    I appreciate that. 6 years in the US Army Infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by luttrj View Post
    i appreciate that. 6 years in the us army infantry.
    hooah!
    Luttrj likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    I appreciate that. 6 years in the US Army Infantry.
    Thank you for your service!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Luttrj likes this.

Thread Information