Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Family_guy

Thread: First cycle recommendations if already on TRT & gyno prone

Tim1985 is offline New Member

First cycle recommendations if already on TRT & gyno prone

Interested to hear any first cycle recommendations from vets on TRT, particularly that are gyno prone.

34 years old
    Current TRT protocol:
    66mg test c - twice a week
    12.5 mg MK-677 every night
    0.125 mg AI twice a week
    250 units HCG 3 times a week

Latest labs:
    Free test - 26.2 (range 8.7 - 25.1)
    SHBG - 28.2 (range 16.5 - 55.9)
    Estradiol - 33.3 (range 8 - 35) that was after AI bumped up to 0.25 mg twice a week. At 0.125 mg was hovering mid 40’s. Without AI was sitting mid 70’s.
    IGF-1 - 219 (range 88 - 246) up from 147 without MK-677.

Was taking 500 units of HCG twice a week and appears like it may have been the culprit of some gyno. Doc had bumped up my AI to 0.25 mg two to three times a week as needed, then added 10 mg of tamoxifen three times a week. Had a mamogram and ultrasound to confirm it was gyno and not cancerous. Glands shrunk back down, and after reducing HCG amount, no further gyno symptoms. Tapered my AI back down but hoping to cut it out completely and just take DIM.

Been lifting on and off since college, depending on career/family life. Been extremely serious the last 2-1/2 years following Renaissance Periodization for diet and physique templates. Currently lift 6 days a week, finishing up a cut and will start massing at the end of summer. 6’ tall, 190 lbs and 10% bf. Got 3 weeks left in cut and will get hydrostatic bodyweight to give me a final bodyfat %.

I have a stockpile of pharma test-c from my prescription to where I can run up to 500 mg/week for a 12 week cycle. While I am gyno prone, I have a source for tamoxifen so I’m not opposed to using it over higher doses of AI to get the added benefit of increased estrogen. Still working on finding a local source for gear but have a couple websites I can use in a pinch, just prefer not to mess with customs or have a paper trail.

Being on TRT already, Deca seems very appealing but not sure what would be a good starting dose and whether I should leave Test at TRT dose or bump it up too. Saw the website post a novice stack recommendation of 400mg test and 200mg deca per week but also included 30 mg dbol per day, which I’m not sure I have much interest in adding.

Main concern is getting my blood levels back to normal before my 6 month lab work at end of the year, and keeping my dick working so my wife stays ignorant and happy. If that means adding a low dose of Mast, I’m not opposed to it.

Any other cycle/dose recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I would just start by keeping things super simple . don't mess with Test.. just keep your TRT dialed in and simply add an Anabolic into the mix ,, like Winstrol , Primo, Anavar , Mast, EQ, etc.. none of those things will cause estrogen issues or gyno or mess your blood work up.
    Upping your Test to 500mg will likely give you very little gains, but pose a host of blood work problems (if your worried about your Doc catching on).. or adding something like Deca is also going to skew your blood work and will be in your system for a long time , plus its a progestin which has its own host of gyno possible problems (deca does not aromatize much to estrogen, but it will sensitize you to estrogen via the progestin effect).

plenty of choices of other compounds out there to run added to your TRT

Tim1985 is offline New Member
    Out of the anabolics you mentioned, do you think EQ would be my best option for massing? I’m not sure I can get legit primo or var from my local source. I can get whinny, mast and eq.

If EQ is the best option, would adding 500 - 600 mg/week, in addition to my 130 mg/week trt - test dose be a reasonable start?
    Would you stick with adding a single compound for a first cycle? Mast would be my next addition.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    Out of the anabolics you mentioned, do you think EQ would be my best option for massing? I’m not sure I can get legit primo or var from my local source. I can get whinny, mast and eq.

If EQ is the best option, would adding 500 - 600 mg/week, in addition to my 130 mg/week trt - test dose be a reasonable start?
    Would you stick with adding a single compound for a first cycle? Mast would be my next addition.
    I know that question was directed at GH but I will give you my experience with EQ. At the beginning of my first cycle I added in EQ at 400mg and dropped my test down to 200. I wasn’t overwhelmed with the results. I did look harder for sure but if I could do it over again I would have ran it much higher. I don’t think you can even run into side effects from EQ until you get much higher doses. It’s extremly mild in that sense. I would start at least at 600. I don’t think you can go wrong going higher though either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post

In response to the second part of your question about adding in another compound. I think there is so much fear out there about running more than one compound for your first cycle. I get the logic about isolating side effects by running one thing at a time. I also get the idea of getting the most out of the least and working your way up. But what I did and I got great results(and enjoyed the shit out of it) was to start with just the Test and add in other compinds for 6ish weeks at a time. So I could tell what was doing what and also be able to run more than one compound in one cycle.

Anyways that my .02
    Tim1985 likes this.

All credit goes to GH for opening my eyes on that subject. He’s a huge proponent of phase cycling.

Ex-first 4 weeks are estrogenic phase(test/DBol /ment)
    4 weeks of and anabolic phase(EQ/mast/primo/anavar /etc)
    4 weeks androgenic (tren /mast)
    4 weeks anti cortisol(I think lol)

Anyways check out GHs thread on it. He’s got some amazing stuff on here
    Tim1985 likes this.

Thread Information