kbunyan is offline Associate Member

Thoughts on micro dosing stack to experiment

I was thinking of experimenting a blast but with micro dosing not your usual 400mg or 600mg a week of each compound.

Test E: 150mg
    Tren E: 150mg
    Mast: 150mg

Throw in dbol or sdrol and all EOD for optimal blood levels.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren doesnt take much to be effective, so that could work for sure. But the diet matters a lot, not the amount of the gear you’re injecting yourself.
    What you are referring to is actually a cruise for the most rather than a mini-blast.
    Personally, I would prefer using shorter esters if I were microdosing so that I can rotate compounds in a short time period.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Do you cruise or pct? If you pct after every cycle i dont think these doses are worth the shut down. The tren is enough but the test and mast should be upped

Test 250
    Tren 150
    Mast 300-400

Sdrol is not for the feint of heart! It works and allows for nice clean gains, but it will make you feel like garbage. Dbol is classic and we all love it, but im assuming your trying to stay dry with these low doses. Dbol will make you puffy.

Mast is great for preventing estro and prolactin sides. With enough mast you mostly likely wont even need a DA or AI.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I currently run 150mg tren a, prop, and mast p. I also run 50mg winny and 40mg var.

Not really sure your question though.

I like this stack, feel good but not overwhelmed with huge shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I currently run 150mg tren a, prop, and mast p. I also run 50mg winny and 40mg var.

Not really sure your question though.

I like this stack, feel good but not overwhelmed with huge shots.
    How often do you pin those are pretty cruise level dosage. As for me i like to experiment on low dosage and get a feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Do you cruise or pct? If you pct after every cycle i dont think these doses are worth the shut down. The tren is enough but the test and mast should be upped

Test 250
    Tren 150
    Mast 300-400

Sdrol is not for the feint of heart! It works and allows for nice clean gains, but it will make you feel like garbage. Dbol is classic and we all love it, but im assuming your trying to stay dry with these low doses. Dbol will make you puffy.

Mast is great for preventing estro and prolactin sides. With enough mast you mostly likely wont even need a DA or AI.
    I m 37 about to turn 38 in a few days. I got 2 kids so i am thinking about starting cruising.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    I was thinking of experimenting a blast but with micro dosing not your usual 400mg or 600mg a week of each compound.

Test E: 150mg
    Tren E: 150mg
    Mast: 150mg

Throw in dbol or sdrol and all EOD for optimal blood levels.
    You try it and let us know Before the internet that's how we learned through experimenting. What works for some may not work for others. I respond to very low dose AAS myself so I would probably respond to your outlined cycle very well.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    How often do you pin those are pretty cruise level dosage. As for me i like to experiment on low dosage and get a feel.
    Every other day on this protocol. I'm using props tho if I had slower Ester I'd be doing 2x a week. It's just what I had so I went with it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Every other day on this protocol. I'm using props tho if I had slower Ester I'd be doing 2x a week. It's just what I had so I went with it.
    Several guys I know do the micro dosing daily with insulin pins with short and long acting esters.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Several guys I know do the micro dosing daily with insulin pins with short and long acting esters.
    i like loading up slin pins for short Esthers and suspension for smaller sites. Like hitting the lateral head of my tricep, biceps, shoulders, forearms, even shoulders if it’s half a CC or under. More than that i’d use a longer needle, and my skin pins are 1cc, 1/2 29g

Thread Information