Thread: Gyno or not?

greaseywrench1 is offline New Member

Gyno or not?

I have run 5 cycles, the last was 300mg tren ace and 600mg test enanthate . I had no issues. I did not run an AI on the last one (but did the first 3 of test only), at the advice of a fellow forum member. However, I was 4 months off and just got back on 2 weeks ago. I started with 750mg test for the first two weeks, and 3 days ago pinned my first tren ace and test. I have now pinned the tren twice, 4 days ago and 2 days ago... I noticed some tissue behind my left nipple. They were never puffy or itchy but there is definitely a small maybe 1/2" oval mass behind the left only. If i squeeze at the outside of the areola ring, I can feel it. With a medium squeeze there is a slight bit of tenderness. Could this be gyno? Still no puffyness or itching and i've just barely started this new cycle and don't believe it was there after the last cycle. I have some arimidex on hand (and also nolva), should I start taking it with this cycle? Thanks in advance!

I am 31 years old, 5'8", 185lbs and around 10% BF

Also, I used to have my nipples pierced (removed them over 7 years ago) so there is some scar tissue I'm sure... But that is pretty much at the nipple itself, not as deep as the tissue I am feeling.
    Last edited by greaseywrench1; 07-15-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If you didn't use an AI or SERM there is a chance it could be gyno. The mass and tenderness are all signs. I wouldn't do another cycle without and AI or SERM

Thread Information