Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Veteran advice needed/appreciated

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

Veteran advice needed/appreciated

Ok guys I have been lifting on and off for over 10 years now. The off periods were due to severe depression that I dealt with for almost 9 years. During that time at the age of 25 I ran two I’ll advised, failed cycles.

Cycle 1: 600mg test e (week 1-10)
    50 mg dbol . (week 1-4)

Cycle 2: 600mg test e (week 1-12)
    300mg deca (week 1-10)

Both had half assed pct with of course no blood work etc. luckily, I don’t think any major adverse long term effects were sustained.

A little over a year ago I got my depression under control and haven’t looked back. I’ve always had the desire to bodybuild the right way (train hard, strict clean nutrition, and overall strict consistency). I’ve been able to do all of those things the ways I’ve dreamed of for years. So I decided to delve back into the world of steroids earlier this year but not before spending countless hours of time researching the forums of the steroid world. I kept it simple, got necessary bloodwork done etc.

Test e 600mg (week 1-10)
    Dbol 50mg (1-4)

Now, I decided that I’m going all in on the bodybuilding lifestyle as I’ve always wanted to do so I’ve been on a 200mg per week test e cruise since ending the cycle. I just feel like I’ve lost so much time to depression and I just want to blast and cruise (fully aware of the consequences). I will be getting regular bloodwork done to monitor all necessary levels.

My question is what would be a next good blast? Should I rotate compounds every 6 weeks or so should I do a blast and then cruise until the next one? What do you guys advise? My goal is to add as much lean tissue while staying as lean as possible.

Stats
    6’
    8 percent body fat

Thanks for the help

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for your service.
    I like NPP, you can add it to your test 200mg/week test and do just fine.
    Test 200mg
    NPP 350-500mg/wk
    HCG 500iu/e3.5d
    12-20 weeks or until gains decrease, then PCT
    Family_guy likes this.

Hey thanks for the help. I actually have npp on hand along with masteron . I was thinking of running them both but wanted to hear what some of the guys on here had to say.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Thanks for your service.
    I like NPP, you can add it to your test 200mg/week test and do just fine.
    Test 200mg
    NPP 350-500mg/wk
    HCG 500iu/e3.5d
    12-20 weeks or until gains decrease, then PCT

Lol... I don't think he's referring to himself as a veteran... He's asking steroid veterans for help with using steroids . It would be kind of pretentious to start every thread with "veteran" in the title haha.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Hey thanks for the help. I actually have npp on hand along with masteron. I was thinking of running them both but wanted to hear what some of the guys on here had to say.
    NPP and Masteron together is a great combo.. I was going to advise it from the start and seen this post that you already have it on hand.
    350-500mg NPP per week
    400-500mg mast
    trt dose test

run that for awhile and then rotate in other compounds as needed
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    NPP and Masteron together is a great combo.. I was going to advise it from the start and seen this post that you already have it on hand.
    350-500mg NPP per week
    400-500mg mast
    trt dose test

run that for awhile and then rotate in other compounds as needed
    Thanks for the response GH. You’re praise of mast is the reason I have it on hand in the first place. Could you advise on what to rotate in when the time comes?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Thanks for the response GH. You’re praise of mast is the reason I have it on hand in the first place. Could you advise on what to rotate in when the time comes?
    NPP with Mast is going to give you a good balance of Anabolic to Androgenic properties . which is great for just getting started .. now later on if you find yourself not putting on the size and mass you had hoped for, then at that point you can rotate in an estrogenic compound like Dbol . so you'd stay on the mast and npp, and add in Dbol at like 40mg per day , then can also up your test to like 400mg . this will then give you a chance to see how estrogen helps you grow.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    NPP with Mast is going to give you a good balance of Anabolic to Androgenic properties . which is great for just getting started .. now later on if you find yourself not putting on the size and mass you had hoped for, then at that point you can rotate in an estrogenic compound like Dbol . so you'd stay on the mast and npp, and add in Dbol at like 40mg per day , then can also up your test to like 400mg . this will then give you a chance to see how estrogen helps you grow.

Thank you very much for the solid info. This was the exact advice I was hoping for.

Thread Information