Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Charlie67
  • 2 Post By Quester

Thread: Test/Var cycle doses?

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

Test/Var cycle doses?

3rd cycle (first cutting cycle) and I want to run test and anavar . Im going for 12 weeks of 300mg test 2x a week and have enough anavar on hand for 75mg daily for 8 weeks or 100mg anavar daily for 6 weeks.

would it be better to run the lower dose anavar for longer period of time or the high dose in a shorter time?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    A lot of people say anavar is not toxic (or a negligible amount of toxicity), I disagree. Not as bad as other orals, but it will still make you feel crappy if you run it too long.
    Effective dose for real var is 50mg, going over that is really not necessary. and given my first statement that does not mean take 50 and lengthen the amount of time you use it. I have been putting a lot of stock and quality of life and feeling good these days. You may get SLIGHTLY better gains if you did something else, but if you feel shitty for the last half of the cycle, is it really worth it when in the long run there will be NO difference. So what I would do:
    4 weeks of var at 50mg
    4 weeks no var
    4 weeks of var at 50mg

But what do I know

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    "toxicity" is always a matter of dose. water is not toxic, its healthy, but if you drink enough of it it will become toxic and kill you . rat poison is NOT toxic at a low enough dose, but take the right dose and your dead. its all a matter of dosage

the reason VAR is thought of as a not so toxic drug is because its daily effective (for what its meant to do) at only 20mg . in fact in medicine VAR is rarely prescribed over 10mg per day ,, however something like Anadrol is prescribed up to 50mg per day (therefore Aandrol is said to be more toxic then var, but again look at the dosage difference).

people will say SARMS are not toxic and have no side effects . well shit when your only taking 5mg of Ostarine per day, of course not . but try comparing dose for dose, or comparing 100mg of Ostarine per day with 100mg of Anadrol .

again, your dose makes the poison , not the drug itself . I can take cyanide every day at a low enough dose and be just fine , or I can drink 5 gallons of water in one sitting and die of organ failure

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0

They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.
    Last edited by Charlie67; 07-22-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    Quester and Proximal like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, only one is poisoned:

Its kinda complicated but just remember this
    The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle,
    the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true...
    Charlie67 and Proximal like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0

They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.
    Inconceivable

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    3rd cycle (first cutting cycle) and I want to run test and anavar . Im going for 12 weeks of 300mg test 2x a week and have enough anavar on hand for 75mg daily for 8 weeks or 100mg anavar daily for 6 weeks.

would it be better to run the lower dose anavar for longer period of time or the high dose in a shorter time?
    I would with 50mg of ANAVAR daily through the duration of your cycle.

Thread Information