pksc is offline Junior Member

Blood report 3 months after PCT(worst)

please delete
    Last edited by pksc; 07-25-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Server must be acting up
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 07-22-2019 at 11:54 AM.

For some reason you produced less LH & FSH on your third test than the second, which explains why the total test was lower. Also, your hematocrit should have went down not up. Since your hematocrit went up and the LH/FSH went down, it almost seems like you did another cycle after pct. You said you didn’t take any supplements, so it’s hard for me to understand what happened. I would wait another month and get tested. If you are still below 400 ng/dL in a month, I would talk to a doctor and think about TRT.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 07-22-2019 at 11:57 AM.

pksc is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by pksc; 07-25-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pksc View Post
    There is no reason to hide here anything (atleast for me). No I am not on any cycle, I was not even following diet protocol for last 3 months. I'm just wondering what wrong happened to me. This kind of results only comes when someone is on cycle.
    I wasn't implying you did, I know there is no reason to lie. I'm just saying your results are in line with someone who just got off a cycle recently. How do you feel at this level of testosterone ? Maybe it was a fluke test, that is always possible. Could be your body is still adjusting and figuring out where it needs to be. An endocrinologist I know said that even some men that have been on TRT for years (due to low testosterone obviously), when they get off TRT, their hormones bounces back to the normal range. There are always anomalies, so it's good that you are getting blood work done and keeping an eye on things. Maybe others can give you some more feedback, but I wish you the best of luck. Let us know how it comes back on the next test.

Thread Information