Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48

    Which antihistamine for oil allergy?

    Hi guys, I dont know if this thread goes in this section, if not please move.
    I have an allergy for the oil or some component of the oil of a particular brand. Changing brand is not an option now.
    So a few hours after injection it gives me fever every time. I can calm it with ibuprofen but i dont like to use it on cycle because of its anti-inflamattory properties.
    Which would be the appropiate antihistamine for this kind of allergy? I have bought cetirizine and just taken my first pill after i jabbed, lets see how it works.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,790
    Popping antihistamines + advil around the clock chasing your injections is a good way to throw your cycle gains out the window. Not too mention if you are getting a fever then you are slowly going to get dehydrated (specifically electrolyes).

    To be able to use the same gear you'd have to go to EOD or ED injections and cut the gear with something like B12. If that doesn't fix the issue then option two is

    Find out what the carrier oil is a choose a new lab that doesn't use that oil. Buy a new cycle stack and cut your losses. Best case scenario is your rep offers more than one lab and can maybe help you with price or compensation of some degree.

    Never buy what you can't afford to lose. If that doesn't apply to you and you were all in financially on the cycle then you are in the wrong hobby.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    balance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    337
    How much are you pinning at once (specific mg an ml)? How often are you pinning?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Popping antihistamines + advil around the clock chasing your injections is a good way to throw your cycle gains out the window. Not too mention if you are getting a fever then you are slowly going to get dehydrated (specifically electrolyes).

    To be able to use the same gear you'd have to go to EOD or ED injections and cut the gear with something like B12. If that doesn't fix the issue then option two is

    Find out what the carrier oil is a choose a new lab that doesn't use that oil. Buy a new cycle stack and cut your losses. Best case scenario is your rep offers more than one lab and can maybe help you with price or compensation of some degree.

    Never buy what you can't afford to lose. If that doesn't apply to you and you were all in financially on the cycle then you are in the wrong hobby.
    Well actually i have test from one Brand and tren from another. The tren is the one giving me the fever, I have bought the tren bottles from less tan 1/4 the original Price, because they were soon to expire.
    What about using paracetamol? Would it also harm my gains?

    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    How much are you pinning at once (specific mg an ml)? How often are you pinning?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im pinning 3ml a day. 2ml test prop (200mg total) and 1ml tren ace (75mg total). ED.

  5. #5
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    Well actually i have test from one Brand and tren from another. The tren is the one giving me the fever, I have bought the tren bottles from less tan 1/4 the original Price, because they were soon to expire.
    What about using paracetamol? Would it also harm my gains?



    Im pinning 3ml a day. 2ml test prop (200mg total) and 1ml tren ace (75mg total). ED.
    1) Find out the carrier oil and don't make the same mistake twice

    2) Cut the Tren and if it doesn't help

    3) Buy Tren from a lab using a different oil

    It's not that complicated. Follow those 3 steps.

    Paracetamol is a derivative of Acetomenophen.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  6. #6
    balance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    337

    Which antihistamine for oil allergy?

    So from what you stated your running
    1.4 grams test
    525 mg tren
    Weekly

    You mentioned it is the tren that seams to be causing issue. When you say fever you mean a body temp of? Iím just trying to understand as sometimes foreign languages can translate a bit differently. Itís actually pretty common for people running tren to feel more body heat but actual fever sounds unusual.

    Also how long have you been running this cycle? Hormones influx can present like this early on in cycle (will eventually stabilize and less issues hopefully). from my understanding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balance; 07-24-2019 at 12:33 PM.

  7. #7
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    So from what you stated your running
    1.4 grams test
    525 mg tren
    Weekly

    You mentioned it is the tren that seams to be causing issue. When you say fever you mean a body temp of? I’m just trying to understand as sometimes foreign languages can translate a bit differently. It’s actually pretty common for people running tren to feel more body heat but actual fever sounds unusual.

    Also how long have you been running this cycle? Hormones influx can present like this early on in cycle (will eventually stabilize and less issues hopefully). from my understanding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes im running those quantities.
    When I say fever i say a sense of "sleepiness and fatigue", feeling weak and hot. And my muscle pain from the previous working out day gets increased by 100x.

    Actually I have tried test prop from the same brand of this tren and it gave me the same fever sensation. I tought it was from any of the test prop chemicals that was giving me that. But not. It is some component of the Brand.

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,666
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    Hi guys, I dont know if this thread goes in this section, if not please move.
    I have an allergy for the oil or some component of the oil of a particular brand. Changing brand is not an option now.
    So a few hours after injection it gives me fever every time. I can calm it with ibuprofen but i dont like to use it on cycle because of its anti-inflamattory properties.
    Which would be the appropiate antihistamine for this kind of allergy? I have bought cetirizine and just taken my first pill after i jabbed, lets see how it works.

    Thanks.

    You can try Benadryl but I wouldn't continue using anything that your that your allergic to like that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •