ns9797 is offline Junior Member

Test,tren,mast cycle gaining weight on low calories, What?

Is it possible to be gaining muscle on very low calories from test p, tren a, mast p, gh, rad 140, SR9009 cycle? Ever since I switched to 2 new sources for test,tren,mast and upped the dose to 600mg each from 300 each a week and added rad 140 and SR9009 I have been putting on weight while feeling more and more hungrier and a bit stronger then previously running 300mg each. I am still also doing my 1 hour of daily cardio
    except leg days just like before and have even dropped a bit more calories. The cardio tho has been getting tougher to do then before which is probably the tren. I really think the reason the weights going up is the dose increase or new lab source.
    Also the gh I have been on for a while now so it’s not from that since I know you can put on a lot of water while using it but again have been on it for a while.

Anyways I would appreciate thoughts just massage me back if you can. Thanks

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    You're gaining more water from the extra dose / potentially better quality gear.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree. 600 Test/wk makes me retain water like a mofo. You could run a small bit of Adex if you want to shed some of that... But honestly, on 600 Tren , running 600 Test seems unnecessary, just more sides IMHO. You could drop the Test back to 300 and you'd probably drop all the water.

Disclaimer: I only know what works for me, so take it with a grain of salt.

Best of luck,
    C-

I’m running prop and ace with mast prop so I could be holding water because of the dosages?

Also diet is low carbs high protein moderate fat mainly coming from vegetables
    15/50/35
    Carbs,protein,fat
    I feel most satisfied with this ratio

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    You're gaining more water from the extra dose / potentially better quality gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I agree. 600 Test/wk makes me retain water like a mofo. You could run a small bit of Adex if you want to shed some of that... But honestly, on 600 Tren , running 600 Test seems unnecessary, just more sides IMHO. You could drop the Test back to 300 and you'd probably drop all the water.

Disclaimer: I only know what works for me, so take it with a grain of salt.

Best of luck,
    C-
    Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    I’m running prop and ace with mast prop so I could be holding water because of the dosages?
    Yep that's right

Until I get an ai would tamoxifen be beneficial to add reason why I say tamoxifen is because I’m already prescribed it with my trt from having Gyno. But I don’t really take it because It affects igf and I’m on gh to. When I do take it my igf levels drop. And or should I drop just the test dose or drop ace, mast, dose to? Also I hear the rad 140 can cause the water retention?

The only real way you will know if you need to continue that AI is to do blood work. However, if you drop the test back down to 200mg you should be fine without it.

Also, I would keep test lower to avoid the unnecessary sides. With Tren you don't need much test. 200mg test is plenty/week. I would keep the mast higher than the tren as well. 200mg Test, 400-500mg Tren, 600+ Mast.

I can't comment on Rad140 - never used it.

Thread Information