• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By TooManyYears

Thread: Cycle advice

Paganini is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice

Hi
    Wanna go back to the gear after 7 years off
    And training naturaly since.
    Got lots of exp with the juice in the past and need your advice planning a lean mass cycle
    Got tbol 200 tabs of 10 mg
    And tren e 150mg/ml 10 ml
    Never used tren before . so planing
    Week 1-10 tren e 150 mg/week
    Week4-10 tbol 40mg ed
    Liv 52 on hand and proper pct clomid and nolva.

The big q is... can the 7 weeks of tbol support my libido and minmize tren side effects? I dont wanna use test.. it gave me alot of water retantion in the past and test prop is not an option also. i know its best to run test with tern but do u think tbol can do the work insted?
    P.s
    I go low doases and wanna start easy. the receptors r freash enough🤣

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    You're not on TrT if you trained naturally. And you only want to cycle on just tren and tbol?
    You forgot to list how much test you will be using. I know it seems like a given because everyone knows, when you take gear your natural production shuts down so you need to use exogenous test to replace the natural stuff. But we sometimes get people who exaggerate their experience in fear of getting crap for whatever reason, then they don't get the proper advice because proper info wasn't given, etc. So I would suggest listing how much test as well. Or, if there may have been a typo (or a string of typos/autocorrect fucked yah, and said you had experience when you don't), or you didn't learn much in your previous cycles (or forgot because it was so long ago), maybe mention that as well so we can help and cover all the bases

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Paganini View Post
    The big q is... can the 7 weeks of tbol support my libido and minmize tren side effects? I dont wanna use test.. it gave me alot of water retantion in the past and test prop is not an option also. i know its best to run test with tern but do u think tbol can do the work insted?
    P.s
    I go low doases and wanna start easy. the receptors r freash enough藍
    No it won’t. Especially since the Tren is going to shut you down from the word go.

Just run like 150mg of Test a week. All it’s going to do is replace your natural production, it’s not going to bloat you. Any water retention you would get would be removed by the Tren anyway.

Id also run HCG at 500-1000ius a week

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    You're not on TrT if you trained naturally. And you only want to cycle on just tren and tbol?
    You forgot to list how much test you will be using. I know it seems like a given because everyone knows, when you take gear your natural production shuts down so you need to use exogenous test to replace the natural stuff. But we sometimes get people who exaggerate their experience in fear of getting crap for whatever reason, then they don't get the proper advice because proper info wasn't given, etc. So I would suggest listing how much test as well. Or, if there may have been a typo (or a string of typos/autocorrect fucked yah, and said you had experience when you don't), or you didn't learn much in your previous cycles (or forgot because it was so long ago), maybe mention that as well so we can help and cover all the bases
    My friend
    No trt no nothing for 7 years.starting new cycle after 7 years off gear.
    The question is can the tbol exchange the test in this cycle lets say insted of a low test e doase?

I feel like gearheaded did something like this before where he ran Tren with no test, and used like 20mg of dianabol a day for estrogen, and it worked, but I don’t know exactly what his mixture was, nor do I have any experience running a no test cycle. You also have to understand that he’s a bit of a mad scientist and very in touch with his body from years of AAS use.

I’d say you’re better off running low dose test to replace your natural production, but if you’re dead set on doing this I’d run dianabol instead of tbol, and you’re going to have to start from week 1 not 4 weeks in. Otherwise your estrogen is going to crash.

Honestly though, just add 120-150mg a week of test.
    Paganini and Family_guy like this.

KrossOut is offline New Member
    Several issues here as to why it won’t work. Aside the fact your natural test will be shut down and your body will be w/o test, you will also have nothing converting to estrogen. So after a week you’ll have zero test and you’ll crash you e2. That will give you a limp dick.

And tbol wont make up for either.

Gearheaded will be able to share his experience but he was essentially using the Tren to feed the androgen receptors and using Dbol to convert and provide adequate estrogen.

I think it’d be a lot easier and less complicated to simply run low test prop 100-150 mg/ week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paganini likes this.

Thanx
    Ill consider it
    I can go lower doase of the t bol for 10 weeks
    Imo the methyltest aka turinabol can make it work
    Dont forget the tren realy low only 150mg/w
    Thanx ill do the thinking

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    My friend
    No trt no nothing for 7 years.starting new cycle after 7 years off gear.
    The question is can the tbol exchange the test in this cycle lets say insted of a low test e doase?
    Oh, okay. Cuz you said fix the libido issues, I thought you just ment that. I didnt realize you were talking about all the other issues that come with having no test as well.
    Paganini likes this.

Ok so ill probley take your guys advice
    And go ilke that
    Week 1-10 tren e 150mg/w
    Week 1-10 test e 125mg/w
    Week 1-6 tbol 50mg/ed
    Liv 52 from the start
    P5p or vitamin b6 from the start controling prolactin
    Pct starting from week 13
    Clomid for 4 weeks 100/100/50/50
    Nolva for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20
    Blood tests before and after
    Any corections?��
    KrossOut likes this.

And go ilke that
    Week 1-10 tren e 150mg/w
    Week 1-10 test e 125mg/w
    Week 1-6 tbol 50mg/ed
    Liv 52 from the start
    Any corections?��
    Since you’re running long esthers I’d personally run your cycle out at least 2 more weeks, but that’s up to you.
    Paganini likes this.

TooManyYears is offline New Member
    And go ilke that
    Week 1-10 tren e 150mg/w
    Week 1-10 test e 125mg/w
    Week 1-6 tbol 50mg/ed
    Liv 52 from the start
    Any corections?��
    Don't forget HCG . And maybe throw in some Mast?
    Paganini likes this.

Thread Information