Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 2 Post By Ashop

Thread: When stacking use 1 pin per compound or ?

  1. #1
    kbunyan is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    154

    When stacking use 1 pin per compound or ?

    Or draw all on same syringe ?

  2. #2
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    509
    You can draw all into same syringe, that’s what most people do here!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    675
    It's fine. The only thing I make it a point not to do is use the same needle or syringe to draw oil based compounds and water based compounds.

  4. #4
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    It's fine. The only thing I make it a point not to do is use the same needle or syringe to draw oil based compounds and water based compounds.
    I agree with the same needle part but I think its okay to mix them in the same syringe. Dr.Crisler has stated that its okay to do that with hcg and test. Using same needle may lead go contamination and I agree with that.
    clarky. likes this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I agree with the same needle part but I think its okay to mix them in the same syringe. Dr.Crisler has stated that its okay to do that with hcg and test. Using same needle may lead go contamination and I agree with that.
    It’s not the mixing in the syringe that’s the concern, that doesn’t matter, it’s if I draw air and have to push back. I don’t want to push water into my oil or vice versa

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,691
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    Or draw all on same syringe ?
    Yes, it is fine to use the one pin to pull all your compounds in to the one barrel.

  7. #7
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    dirty jerzy
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    It’s not the mixing in the syringe that’s the concern, that doesn’t matter, it’s if I draw air and have to push back. I don’t want to push water into my oil or vice versa
    Push air out after pulling needle from bottle?

    A drop of air isnt bad either, if there no air in syringe when your done injecting the needle is still full of gear.

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,538
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    Or draw all on same syringe ?
    Save yourself with multiple injections and combine it all in one.
    djnuffsaid and kbunyan like this.

  9. #9
    djnuffsaid is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Save yourself with multiple injections and combine it all in one.
    Agreed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •