HulkSmash90 is offline New Member

Question Questions!! Help!! New at this!!

As I'm very green (new), I'm still reading through the forums searching for myself as much as I can. Though I'm pretty busy so it's hard. So please bare with me people.

When do I start running my pct with sustanon 300mg. It's from ATLAS Pharma.. Got a black label on it if that helps. It's a blend and I havent been able to find information on this. If it is somewhere on this colossus of a forum and you can give me a link.. Help a brother out lol. A lot to take in.

Can someone please explain a typical 8 week on 2 week off cycle with Steroids . I'm a bit confused about when your off. Do you stop taking steroids all together for 2 weeks and the anabolic test slowly declines then you go back on for 8 weeks? Or do you lower the dosage for 2 weeks? I read Ronnies thread and I was a little confused. Left a similar message on that thread to.

I've read it's recommended to run a test only cycle for your first cycle. Maybe a few before you start stacking etc. So my question is.. With a test only cycle, I assume you should still have a pct on hand incase of gyno and high blood pressure etc. But what else should you have?

I've read through many threads, but i'm simply asking for specifics, clarification. Easy to digest information.
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-14-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. All the info you see looking for us right there

I just re-read that thread as I forgot some of the information on it. A lot to take in in a short period of time.

Still have some answers I'm looking for.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sustanon is a blend, its not cyp or enanthate . Ronnie R's thread talks about continius cycling/cruising. You really need to re read about pct then ask specific questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Sustanon is a blend, its not cyp or enanthate. Ronnie R's thread talks about continius cycling/cruising. You really need to re read about pct then ask specific questions.
    I am asking specifics... First I need to understand what I'm doing, it's difficult to be specific when I'm still learning what this all means. There is a lot of information to take in. Okay so it's a blend... Surely somebody can tell me when I should run my pct for sustanon 300.

And yes I read that, continuous how though? Steroids stay in your system for a while after your last injection for example. So I was confused if that was what Ronnie was referring to. Ronnie mentioned a 2 week off period. Continuous how exactly? You take smaller amounts? What's an example of amounts? Reading through I haven't found anything anywhere explaining that in depth, from what I could see any way. What do you do in a "off" period for a typical 8 week cycle.
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-14-2015 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post

I am asking specifics... First I need to understand ehat I'm doing before I know what I'm asking. Okay so it's a blend... Surely somebody can tell me when I should run my pct for sustanon 300.

And yes I read that, continuous how though? Steroids stay in your system for a while after your last injection for example. To to someone knew that could mean that. If he means continual use as in you don't stop taking it. Hence what I wrote in my original post. Surely it's not hard to understand what I'm asking here bro.
    Please save the sarcasm. Start your pct 18 days after last pin. You may have read it but your not absorbing it. I don't know what your plan is in terms of starting your cycle but I would read this stuff over a few times and get familiar with what compounds do what. Yes, there is alot to it but its well worth really knowing then asking your questions. Eventually post up your entire cycle so it can be critiqued and make sure its solid..

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Please save the sarcasm. Start your pct 18 days after last pin. You may have read it but your not absorbing it. I don't know what your plan is in terms of starting your cycle but I would read this stuff over a few times and get familiar with what compounds do what. Yes, there is alot to it but its well worth really knowing then asking your questions. Eventually post up your entire cycle so it can be critiqued and make sure its solid..
    Didn't mean to come off sarcastic, I changed what I wrote a little late you already replied. Yea I'm still trying to take bits in at a time. want to be clear as much as I can before I get my cycle critiqued.

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post

Didn't mean to come off sarcastic, I changed what I wrote a little late you already replied. Yea I'm still trying to take bits in at a time. want to be clear as much as I can before I get my cycle critiqued.
    If you use austinites how to plan and execute a successful first cycle tes example as your template you will be fine. Take a few days then post it up. Make sure you visit the diet section and figure out your tdee and get your diet on track. The diet is just as important as the cycle. Yes, the information is overwhelming at first but it will make sense.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont understand what your confusion is. Austinite does a good job of spelling it plain and simple.

If you meet the criteria and do what you are supposed to in 1-5 then continue to part 6.

Here is a perfect beginner cycle layout:

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

If not go back to 1-5 and fix those first. If you dont have the time or patience to do 1-5 then steroid use is not a good option for you.

Thanks guys!

SeņorSalvatrucho is offline New Member
    Honestly dude. You just need to carefully re-read the stickie threads. Everything you need to know is their. And any terms you don’t understand, you need to google and you will find the answers. The type
    Of questions your asking are leading me to believe that you really aren’t ready to start a cycle. No rush bro, just keep researching. I read stuff online for like 2 years before I took the plunge. (Just to give you an idea of how serious this should be taken).

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Can we leave this post from 2015 alone please?

Thread Information