Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 153
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: How to get HUGE

  1. #81
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    I dont know about you guys but I’m getting fucking big do or die
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  2. #82
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I’m getting fucking big do or die
    Yes you are!
    Cuz likes this.

  3. #83
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I’m getting fucking big do or die
    Yes this guy is fucking jacked!! But the rest of us now know the secret! Just progressive overload and eat! Fuck why didn’t I think of that???
    Obs, Cuz, i_SLAM_cougars and 2 others like this.

  4. #84
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    878
    You say test isnít a good mass builder. What about 2 grams a week worth I canít imagine not getting huge on a dose like that

  5. #85
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    You say test isn’t a good mass builder. What about 2 grams a week worth I can’t imagine not getting huge on a dose like that
    Test is THE mass builder idgaf what nobody says. Take all you fucking want of anything , take all the shit you can get your hands on and if you’re training is shit nothing will ever happen other than looking like a bloated fucked up mess.

    2 fucking g Test are you kidding me? Im on 750mg a week and i look fucking huge why bc i know how to isolate a muscle group and squeeze the fuck out of it. Granted ive put on some water weight due to not taking an AI but that was purposely done. Grow into your dose

  6. #86
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Big is a short mans game.

    Those short people just piss me off....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #87
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    You say test isn’t a good mass builder. What about 2 grams a week worth I can’t imagine not getting huge on a dose like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Test is THE mass builder idgaf what nobody says. Take all you fucking want of anything , take all the shit you can get your hands on and if you’re training is shit nothing will ever happen other than looking like a bloated fucked up mess.

    2 fucking g Test are you kidding me? Im on 750mg a week and i look fucking huge why bc i know how to isolate a muscle group and squeeze the fuck out of it. Granted ive put on some water weight due to not taking an AI but that was purposely done. Grow into your dose

    Test is a great amateur level mass builder and does its part to build and maintain pros.
    It only gets a person so far.

  8. #88
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Test is a great amateur level mass builder and does its part to build and maintain pros.
    It only gets a person so far.
    I feel like its the only semi high dose AAS i need, not going pro so no reason to blast high doses
    Obs likes this.

  9. #89
    JKW's Avatar
    JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your getting toxic and its effecting your ability to eat, train hard, sleep, and recover, etc.. then progress will hault and you'll be spinning your wheels. its completely fine to just pull the plug on the cycle and just cruise for a little while and get back to feeling good and restart (unless your like 6 weeks out from a show and you just need to grind it out cause you have to get shredded)..

    now to avoid this, I generally do phase cycling and compound rotation. that way you can 'detox' from those harsh compounds yet continue with your cycle..

    so for example
    weeks 1-4 your running Anadrol and weeks 1-6 Tren
    then after those 6 weeks I pull those out completely and in week 7 I start up say Primo and higher dose Test (both of which are not toxic).. then run that for about 5 weeks then add in Var at a moderate dose, say 30mg.. the Var is an oral but its not 'toxic' (its actually been prescribed to treat liver disease because of its regenerate properties)..
    then later on I may rotate in some Superdrol, which is Toxic and only run that for 4 weeks . then after that I may pull all those compounds out and run some LGD40 and just a TRT dose of test.

    by rotating compounds your able to detox to a certain degree yet continue to stay anabolic and fairly healthy .. you just have to know which compounds negatively effect you and which compounds you feel great on
    GH I am very Leary of running an oral with my test, HGH and slin. I know I beat up my liver etc back in the days between AAs and drinking. Is anavar really beneficial for the liver? I have tons of it but am afraid to take it because I donít want to harm my liver. Iíve heard HGH has regen properties for organs but I had not heard that about Var.

  10. #90
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Those short people just piss me off....
    They do make killer cookies though...
    balance and Obs like this.

  11. #91
    DeeCee112's Avatar
    DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Those short people just piss me off....
    On behalf of short people I'd like to express that we do not like being called short but also appreciate being recognized at being the best though.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  12. #92
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I feel like its the only semi high dose AAS i need, not going pro so no reason to blast high doses
    You also got to understand your type is rare.
    You are huge from low dosages and hard work.
    Most dont respond like that.
    balance, Proximal and Cuz like this.

  13. #93
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I feel like its the only semi high dose AAS i need, not going pro so no reason to blast high doses
    Its also incredibly rare to see a guy as tall as you as jacked as you are. No way I would look at a picture of you and think you were any taller than 5'10 just because you are so full.

    You really have great genetics and capability.
    You must work your ass off.
    balance, Proximal and Cuz like this.

  14. #94
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its also incredibly rare to see a guy as tall as you as jacked as you are. No way I would look at a picture of you and think you were any taller than 5'10 just because you are so full.

    You really have great genetics and capability.
    You must work your ass off.
    We need to train together. Honestly tho your right ..some people do need more than others to grow. I fail to realize that alot and sometimes run my mouth about what you should run etc etc...yea most of my appearance comes from tiny ass joints i think. Literally a stick figure in high school my arms were like 10 3/4-11 inches when i turned 18 at 19 i started training and put on size quickly. Took my first injection at 20 now of course im on trt.

    Were all just trying to get huge
    Obs likes this.

  15. #95
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    We need to train together. Honestly tho your right ..some people do need more than others to grow. I fail to realize that alot and sometimes run my mouth about what you should run etc etc...yea most of my appearance comes from tiny ass joints i think. Literally a stick figure in high school my arms were like 10 3/4-11 inches when i turned 18 at 19 i started training and put on size quickly. Took my first injection at 20 now of course im on trt.

    Were all just trying to get huge
    You are seriously reaching pro levels brother.
    Small joints help but damn your full as fuck and low bf.
    Cuz likes this.

  16. #96
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    We need to train together. Honestly tho your right ..some people do need more than others to grow. I fail to realize that alot and sometimes run my mouth about what you should run etc etc...yea most of my appearance comes from tiny ass joints i think. Literally a stick figure in high school my arms were like 10 3/4-11 inches when i turned 18 at 19 i started training and put on size quickly. Took my first injection at 20 now of course im on trt.

    Were all just trying to get huge
    Btw if we worked out together I would get insanely jealous. Bet you get more ass than a toilet seat.
    Family_guy likes this.

  17. #97
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You are seriously reaching pro levels brother.
    Small joints help but damn your full as fuck and low bf.
    Yea man i thank you for the compliments but have you seen some of the guys at nationals? Id stuggle to do an amateur show with family life.

    I know a couple of years ago you were wanting to go pro is that still true?
    Obs likes this.

  18. #98
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yea man i thank you for the compliments but have you seen some of the guys at nationals? Id stuggle to do an amateur show with family life.

    I know a couple of years ago you were wanting to go pro is that still true?
    Yes but I have pretty much plateaued due to time constraints.
    Family and career gets in the way.
    Pro is a 24 hour commitment.

    I get so selfish, vain, and obsessed I lose five lbs and fantasize about breaking up with gf and running away. It causes a lot of shit in my life that I start. I get detached, slightest noise makes me want to yell.

    I have to learn to accept I wont get anywhere until gf gets sick of me and doesnt want me around

    Thats the way life plays out too.
    Youth is wasted on the young. Wisdom is wasted on the old.

    Realistically it doesn't matter if I gave this up.
    Women hate you for anything you do that doesnt revolve around them.

    So its just me biding time until she gets sick enough that neither of us care. Then one or both will cheat.... Rinse lather repeat

    I am romantic.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-21-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

  19. #99
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yea man i thank you for the compliments but have you seen some of the guys at nationals? Id stuggle to do an amateur show with family life.

    I know a couple of years ago you were wanting to go pro is that still true?
    You have an upper close to nationals.
    Legs is the deal sealer at nationals from what I have seen
    Cuz likes this.

  20. #100
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    I Fucking Lift
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You have an upper close to nationals.
    Legs is the deal sealer at nationals from what I have seen
    I would need GH, slin, and alot more aas to compete at a top amateur level. Im completly ignorant as fuck on gh and slin. Oh and more food . I dont know if it would be worth it, like you mention...a 24 hour a day process plus elite genetics to even try and be pro.
    Obs likes this.

  21. #101
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I would need GH, slin, and alot more aas to compete at a top amateur level. Im completly ignorant as fuck on gh and slin. Oh and more food . I dont know if it would be worth it, like you mention...a 24 hour a day process plus elite genetics to even try and be pro.
    I dont think genetics as as big a factor as many think but you got the gift
    Cuz likes this.

  22. #102
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,057
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    On behalf of short people I'd like to express that we do not like being called short but also appreciate being recognized at being the best though.
    Made me think of this....



    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  23. #103
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Btw if we worked out together I would get insanely jealous..

    And so it begins....
    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  24. #104
    JKW's Avatar
    JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Crispy, I have a few Meadows programs I can send you if you want
    I would love to see them too sir if itís no trouble.

  25. #105
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes but I have pretty much plateaued due to time constraints.
    Family and career gets in the way.
    Pro is a 24 hour commitment.

    I get so selfish, vain, and obsessed I lose five lbs and fantasize about breaking up with gf and running away. It causes a lot of shit in my life that I start. I get detached, slightest noise makes me want to yell.

    I have to learn to accept I wont get anywhere until gf gets sick of me and doesnt want me around

    Thats the way life plays out too.
    Youth is wasted on the young. Wisdom is wasted on the old.

    Realistically it doesn't matter if I gave this up.
    Women hate you for anything you do that doesnt revolve around them.

    So its just me biding time until she gets sick enough that neither of us care. Then one or both will cheat.... Rinse lather repeat

    I am romantic.
    Shut up Obs! Your gf is the best thing that ever happened to you and you know it. Ya she demands some time and attention but who wouldn’t? Your a rare person with a unique perspective don’t forget that. Could you be bigger without her around? Of course. But would another 20lbs make you happy? No.

  26. #106
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yea man i thank you for the compliments but have you seen some of the guys at nationals? Id stuggle to do an amateur show with family life.

    I know a couple of years ago you were wanting to go pro is that still true?
    Ya I was watching Generation Iron 2 and fuck man the top amateurs are ridiculous. Fuck it doesn’t even seem possible that guys are that big and not even pros...wtf
    Cuz likes this.

  27. #107
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I dont think genetics as as big a factor as many think but you got the gift

    I disagree with that. I think genetics is the biggest part. If I trained ate slept and did all the drugs Jay Cutler did do you think I would look like him??? Not a chance. You can see pics of these guys when they barely started lifting and they blew up so quick. Elite genetics is a requirement to reach anywhere near that level. If that wasn’t the a lot more of us would be approaching pro levels

    P.S. I do agree that Cuz gots it though! Fucking beast!
    ghettoboyd and balance like this.

  28. #108
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Shut up Obs! Your gf is the best thing that ever happened to you and you know it. Ya she demands some time and attention but who wouldn’t? Your a rare person with a unique perspective don’t forget that. Could you be bigger without her around? Of course. But would another 20lbs make you happy? No.
    I could have threesomes and a lot of other stuff too. I would be happy for a minute.
    Family_guy likes this.

  29. #109
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I could have threesomes and a lot of other stuff too. I would be happy for a minute.
    Lol! Yes I could bang all the chicks I wanted if I wasn’t married but that’s all surface level. Coming home every day to a woman who loves you unconditionally is a blessing like nothing else
    Obs, ghettoboyd, balance and 1 others like this.

  30. #110
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I disagree with that. I think genetics is the biggest part. If I trained ate slept and did all the drugs Jay Cutler did do you think I would look like him??? Not a chance. You can see pics of these guys when they barely started lifting and they blew up so quick. Elite genetics is a requirement to reach anywhere near that level. If that wasn’t the a lot more of us would be approaching pro levels

    P.S. I do agree that Cuz gots it though! Fucking beast!
    You also dont understand wtf they put into it.
    They didn't even have relationships, ate, lifted, and shot gear.
    Dedication and mindset is 10 times the factor genetics is.
    Genetics are over emphasised. You are nowhere even close to your potential. The difference is every waking moment was dedicated to it.
    Ronnie coleman didnt really start to shine until he was 29-32 and he had been doing it for over a decade.

    Genetics is a crutch for non-hackers.
    Family_guy likes this.

  31. #111
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Lol! Yes I could bang all the chicks I wanted if I wasn’t married but that’s all surface level. Coming home every day to a woman who loves you unconditionally is a blessing like nothing else
    So is peace.
    Family_guy likes this.

  32. #112
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  33. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Regan Grimes is starting to take on a shape like him.
    Obs likes this.

  34. #114
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You also dont understand wtf they put into it.
    They didn't even have relationships, ate, lifted, and shot gear.
    Dedication and mindset is 10 times the factor genetics is.
    Genetics are over emphasised. You are nowhere even close to your potential. The difference is every waking moment was dedicated to it.
    Ronnie coleman didnt really start to shine until he was 29-32 and he had been doing it for over a decade.

    Genetics is a crutch for non-hackers.
    I get what your saying. I’m saying all things being equal(dedication, training, focus, etc) I wouldn’t look like Jay Cutler. I just wouldn’t. Have you seen a pic of Lee Priest at age 15??? Fuck man he’s more jacked than 80% of the guys on this forum at that age
    Obs and balance like this.

  35. #115
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I get what your saying. I’m saying all things being equal(dedication, training, focus, etc) I wouldn’t look like Jay Cutler. I just wouldn’t. Have you seen a pic of Lee Priest at age 15??? Fuck man he’s more jacked than 80% of the guys on this forum at that age
    100% of the guys on this forum dont put in what they do.
    The fact that they are on a forum shows it.
    Family_guy, balance and Cuz like this.

  36. #116
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Everyone skips a meal or makes little mistakes. Doesnt train with enough of tgeir soul or shoot enough gear because of sides or fear of them. Skips a session... Drinks, parties, etc.

    If I am not a pro before I am done I will be to blame. Not my genetics.
    I was 160 lbs at 29.
    The kind of things I did weren't normal. I cant really match that drive I had anymore.
    All other things equal, you set your limits.

    Dallas blew his heart up at 25. Thats dedication

  37. #117
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    100% of the guys on this forum dont put in what they do.
    The fact that they are on a forum shows it.
    Well that goes without saying. Top guys are on a whole different level. I’m just saying all things being equal genetics is what separates the best from the rest
    Obs likes this.

  38. #118
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Well that goes without saying. Top guys are on a whole different level. I’m just saying all things being equal genetics is what separates the best from the rest
    I bet you could be a pro but you will need to get a divorce.
    Family_guy likes this.

  39. #119
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    100% of the guys on this forum dont put in what they do.
    The fact that they are on a forum shows it.
    So let’s put it this way. Do you think lee Haneys training or dedication were that much greater than Gaspari or any of the other guys that kept placing second? Or that Coleman was that much more dedicated than jay cutler? No genetics separated them. Until Coleman got too old and injured cutler couldn’t beat him. Then cutler got beat as he got older.

    I don’t use genetics as a crutch or a cry baby card. I am what I am and that’s a recreational lifter. I do it cuz I like it. It’s not my life though. But even if I did everything the way top pros did I wouldn’t look like them! That’s a fact.

  40. #120
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I bet you could be a pro but you will need to get a divorce.
    Lol. If I got divorced I’m coming to live with you for sure
    Obs likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •