Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: How to get HUGE

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    15mg injectible Sr9009
    Very interesting. Only read about it's oral bioavalibility never thought about injecting it. What is your first hand experience based on what you have seen with this one?
    GearHeaded likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    how to get HUGE - next tip

TRAINING

you hear people now days saying that diet is 90% of the equation, or drugs are the main factor .. or or or.

take Dorian Yates for eg., if you give him all the drugs he took and give him all the food and nutrition he took in, but took away his training, then he would be a normal non lifting asshole on the streets and not the Dorian Yates we all know..

Training itself IS the stimulus . its the altar we go worship at. its the place we bring everything else we are doing to fruition.

IF you don't know how to train properly and engage and create that stimulus, you will always fail.. your spinning your wheels. the Gym, the Iron, the Struggle, is our Church our Altar our end all be all for gains. There is nothing without it.

ask me how much protein you should take in a day, if you should be taking fish oil supplements,, if you should inject your AAS daily to make more consistent blood levels, if you should weigh your food and count your macros,, what your blood work looks like.. blah blah blah . GO fuck yourself. if you don't know how to train and push the iron then nothing else matters.
    if you skip the gym and your workouts but don't skip your damn daily crap supplements and multi vitamins you take daily , then your never going to get huge.

training is everything. thats your Altar..come and worship that first and fore most.. then the food/diet is your sacrament.

if you can't train properly and love the iron game , you have no chance
    Agreed. There is a coach I like that always says something like, "diet and eating is 97% of the equation. You can't out train bad eating, and you cant out eat bad training."
    To me, training is the most important part, it is the trigger, nothing happens without it. Then comes diet, if your body doesn't have the right ingredients to build muscle, it can't do it. Then gear, which just makes the first two steps more efficient

I heard an interview with Chris Aceto (for those of you who don't know he is one of the best bodybuilding coaches in the world).. in the interview he got tired of people jabbing him and saying "Chris doesn't even look likes he lifts, why hire him" , and his response was " I don't frickin lift , geesh, I'm a coach" . I thought it was funny , the honesty. he's a skinny little non lifting guy (though back in the day 3 decades ago he was pretty jacked)..

Bill Bellicheck , the New England patriots coach has never thrown an NFL touchdown. its not his job. he's the damn coach. but look at all the superbowl wins. thats his job, win superbowls.
    the idea that you have to be an IFBB pro and you got there yourself to be a good bodybuilding coach is total BS and only touted by retired lack luster IFBB pros who are trying to coach now cause they don't make money as a third tier bodybuilder. coaching is coaching. you don't have to be a pro yourself to be a good coach, in fact the best bodybuilding coaches in the world never went pro and instead focused on the science and understanding of bodybuilding because thats where there passion was..

I've had lots of people over the years online ask me about my physique . because "I talk a big game", but maybe I'm some skinny 120 pound coumputer nerd sitting behind a screen .. just like Chris Acetos response though, basically , so what if I was . if I'm helping you guys out just because I like to see people succeed, so what about what I look like. but this is a very vain industry. especially online . I own a gym with 800 members and train 100s of clients in person ,, no one there has to ask for pics or ask what I look like . they frickin train with me lol , but more importantly they get to talk to me and see my passion in person and know I'm real. does not matter at that point what my physique looks like.

but I do lift.. so fine.

I'm not huge by any means. I've had a rough go of it over the last 5 years especially. countless surgeries, bed ridden a year and a half, stuck in a walker and half crippled. its been a struggle , but shit we all struggle . thats life. trying to work on what I have to work with right now. I've made some progress since my last surgeries (having had lost 40 pounds of muscle) no doubts that I can add 20 pounds of muscle to this if I focus on it
    Attachment 177040
    Attachment 177041
    Attachment 177042

like I said in post #1 .. most the advice I'm giving here is advise I'm giving to myself first. I need to coach my damn self and get HUGE !!!
    The top body builders in the world don't even coach them selves. It's hard. Your mind gets fucked up and starts second guessing yourself and changing things up from the original. They know what to do, but they get to that point, and need a trainer to keep them on track

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoid View Post
    Yes of course.
    Even amateurs run it.
    The difference are genetic factors I mentioned above.

Nothing will breed on a bad ground, no matter how much fertilizer you throw on it.

You’re right about the genetic factors, i could compete in mens physique very easily without much AAS.... but then again its physique not really a huge challenge for someone in decent shape. Now classic bodybuilding, thats what takes time and effort i mean if you at least want to place...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    15mg injectible Sr9009
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Very interesting. Only read about it's oral bioavalibility never thought about injecting it. What is your first hand experience based on what you have seen with this one?
    I personally have not run it (I need to get huge, not cut) but I've done my research and I only recommend the injectible version and have a quality source for it. BUT I've had clients run it . one of which was Charger for his contest preps this year, and we all know how that went. he lost fat, got lean, and put on 5 pounds of muscle all while contest prepping and in a calorie deficit. it definitely works. the oral version is a waste of money,, go with Cardarine (gw50) if your going to go oral. but for fat loss specifically, injectable sr9009 is the best.
    add some injectible l carnitine as well for even better fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Agreed. There is a coach I like that always says something like, "diet and eating is 97% of the equation. You can't out train bad eating, and you cant out eat bad training."
    To me, training is the most important part, it is the trigger, nothing happens without it. Then comes diet, if your body doesn't have the right ingredients to build muscle, it can't do it. Then gear, which just makes the first two steps more efficient
    the best bodybuilders have several things in common.. one of those things is that they can move the iron efficiently and with plenty of intensity and connect with the muscle they are training..
    we struggle to bench 315 for a couple reps with power lifter form .. these guys are repping out 405 isolating just their pecs. and they can all get together and train and generally use the same weight. if they move up to 160 pound dumbbells, they are all using that weight.

that doesn't just happen. its not a coincidence . its not diet or drugs. its from their dedication and commitment to the iron and their years loving it and kicking its ass. its from not ever missing a gym session.

training is key. its everything. now sure I get paid to write peoples diets and diet is very important. but in all honesty, training is where this all comes to fruition. without it your nothing.
    and I'm talking about proper training. knowing how to train. the reason you've been going to the same gym for 3 years and everyone in that gym looks exactly the same since 3 years ago is because they don't know HOW to train. so when I say 'training is key' I'm only talking about proper training, not working out at a gym

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    the best bodybuilders have several things in common.. one of those things is that they can move the iron efficiently and with plenty of intensity and connect with the muscle they are training..
    we struggle to bench 315 for a couple reps with power lifter form .. these guys are repping out 405 isolating just their pecs. and they can all get together and train and generally use the same weight. if they move up to 160 pound dumbbells, they are all using that weight.

that doesn't just happen. its not a coincidence . its not diet or drugs. its from their dedication and commitment to the iron and their years loving it and kicking its ass. its from not ever missing a gym session.

training is key. its everything. now sure I get paid to write peoples diets and diet is very important. but in all honesty, training is where this all comes to fruition. without it your nothing.
    and I'm talking about proper training. knowing how to train. the reason you've been going to the same gym for 3 years and everyone in that gym looks exactly the same since 3 years ago is because they don't know HOW to train. so when I say 'training is key' I'm only talking about proper training, not working out at a gym
    Thats what got me thinking, was going to the same gym, saw same people for 8 years without any change including myself.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

DrRoid is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    Thats what got me thinking, was going to the same gym, saw same people for 8 years without any change including myself.
    Thats called 'non-responder' and known in literature too, I can send you studies

Another thing:
    Does someone here tried Myostatin Inhibitors ?
    Stuff line YK 01 or ACE

There are rumors that Big Ramy got so big because they developed a special version of ACE-031... but could be bro BS too, dunno...

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

A very very good post. Training is in fact everything. Mind muscle connection/ muscle isolation... you either know how or you dont.

Fuck a perfect example today i was doing back , two skinny ass kids on the rowing machine thinking they are macho bc they were moving four plates. I guaran fuckin tee you this time next year they will look the fucking same if they even manage to stay in the gym that long.
    Did it ever occur to them im literally twice their size doing the same weight?? Drop the fuckin weight and stop doing stupid shit to try and look impressive in the gym. Your godamn physique is what matters unless your a powerlifter and you dgaf ...

Point being focus on the damn muscle youre working. If its lats focus the movement on the lats...chest...biceps... so on. Training is everything I totally agree you cant substitute hard fucking work done correctly!!
    Jayd85, Obs and Family_guy like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

I. Want. To. Know. Every. Thing.
    Quester and Obs like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I. Want. To. Know. Every. Thing.
    I second this ... I need a program that will get me the results .
    Granted I'm slowly growing and upping my weight but I don't know if it's full proof

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Quester and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Granted I'm slowly growing and upping my weight but I don't know if it's full proof

Crispy, I have a few Meadows programs I can send you if you want

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Crispy, I have a few Meadows programs I can send you if you want
    I wouldn't be mad if they found their way to my inbox as well!

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post

I’m running a bulk right now after my last recomp and am very happy with it thus far. It’s just difficult to shovel down all the food. I woke up at 830 on Saturday and was already a meal behind...
    Hit me on wickr.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    So a little bit of a noob question here

How much do you guys budget for;
    Gear
    Food
    Supplements
    Anything I'm missing

And to make it simple maybe just on a monthly basis?

My though was somewhere near 1000 for everything?

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post

Gear
    Food
    Supplements
    Anything I'm missing

I’m looking at 1200 give or take. Not including GH.

Over half of the budget is food.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    I’m looking at 1200 give or take. Not including GH.

Over half of the budget is food.
    Thanks for your answer.

Are you using slin? Or is this not include that

Thanks for your answer.

Are you using slin? Or is this not include that
    insulin is cheap AF

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Gear
    Food
    Supplements
    Anything I'm missing

Gear? 150 ish per month
    Gym-30 per month
    Rest-free
    Supplements-100 ish per month
    Food- Alot bc i eat out alot if i were on a strict diet then much less, here at sams you can buy 5lb white rice for 5 bucks and 10lb of chicken breast for $10...eggs are 3$ for 5 dozen...cheap whole foods but if i had to guess $500 bucks or so but I honestly have no clue never budgeted
    Thors_Hammer likes this.

insulin is cheap AF
    Ah must have gotten it mixed up with GH? I just thought I heard it was pricey.

Thanks for clearing that up for me

Quote Originally Posted by DrRoid View Post
    Thats called 'non-responder' and known in literature too, I can send you studies

Another thing:
    Does someone here tried Myostatin Inhibitors ?
    Stuff line YK 01 or ACE

There are rumors that Big Ramy got so big because they developed a special version of ACE-031... but could be bro BS too, dunno...
    imo, myostatin inhibitors are completely unnecessary. myostatin is not as limiting of a factor as people make it out to be , if it was then we'd never of had a Ronnie Coleman, Nasser, Marcus Ruhl, etc.. all 300+ pound bodybuilders who had no myostatin inhibitors.. we can get huge without them as proof by these guys. do we really need to be any bigger then Ronnie ? he used proper training, food, proper AAS, HGH and insulin . that combo works fine

Ah must have gotten it mixed up with GH? I just thought I heard it was pricey.

Thanks for clearing that up for me

a bottle of r type insulin that will last about 3 months is generally $23 at Walmart . its the cheapest of anything and everything we take, but one of the most potent
    Thors_Hammer likes this.

do we really need to be any bigger then Ronnie ?
    ... maybe
    Thors_Hammer and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    ... maybe
    Agreed
    Thors_Hammer likes this.

a bottle of r type insulin that will last about 3 months is generally $23 at Walmart . its the cheapest of anything and everything we take, but one of the most potent
    Dang that's crazy.... That's cheaper than...well you said it..everything

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    And these are available without script ?

Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    And these are available without script ?
    That’s correct.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I think people have the wrong approach to cardio. Driving to the gym, getting on the stair master, elliptical, or whatever for X amount of minutes Y times per week is not appetizing. There is only so much music you can listen to on a treadmill before you lose your mind.

Not to mention the inconvenience, traffic, time commitment, etc.

Very simple but effective cardio strategy:

10 minute walk (preferably after a meal) 2-3 times per day
    +
    Sex 2-3 times per day @ 10 minutes
    +
    Sex Power Hour 1-2 times per week
    +
    Moderate walking (30-45 minutes) 1 time per week
    10 mins? Wife must not be very satisfied with that! Lol
    The God Himself and Quester like this.

That’s a great point GH about coaches. I can’t think of one great coach in pro sports that was a great player. Most were ok at best. Shit look at magic Johnson. Arguably the greatest basketball player ever and couldn’t coach a winning team or even close. Now Phil Jackson on the other hand was a bench warmer mostly yet took 2 differetn teams to multiple championships!
    i_SLAM_cougars and Quester like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    That’s a great point GH about coaches. I can’t think of one great coach in pro sports that was a great player. Most were ok at best. Shit look at magic Johnson. Arguably the greatest basketball player ever and couldn’t coach a winning team or even close. Now Phil Jackson on the other hand was a bench warmer mostly yet took 2 differetn teams to multiple championships!
    Triangle bitch
    Family_guy likes this.

Triangle bitch
    Lol!

Leres is offline New Member
    Getting big isn't hard. You need to eat and use progressive overload getting as strong as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Leres View Post
    Getting big isn't hard. You need to eat and use progressive overload getting as strong as possible.
    Wtf getting big isn’t hard?? What do you consider “big”?
    Kyle1337 and balance like this.

balance is offline Associate Member

How to get HUGE

Yes was wondering same thing? The dedication it takes imo is quite amazing, if it were easy there would be a LOT more people walking around like this. A huge factor I am only beginning to understand are the limitations of digestion in the process of this.

Also something mentioned previously about muscle mind connection and such. While I do believe it is a very important aspect, most mass monsters speak highly of focusing on heavy compound movements. Not that focusing on certain muscle recruitments (ques) here can’t help it’s nothing like say a tricep pushdown (where mind muscle connection would be much more focused on an individual muscle group). At the end of the day an exercise like an OHP would likely yield more tricep and total growth than jacking around with cable machines and such. A lot can be said for maximizing your time spent lifting. The big compound movements are hard by their very nature however are likely way more effective at total systemic growth than a bunch of auxiliary exercises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balance; 08-20-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist

Gear
    Food
    Supplements
    Anything I'm missing

It's going to vary greatly. Someone eating grass fed steak off a local farm is going to have a higher grocery bill than someone buying costco chicken pumped full of water and estrogen.

Different levels of quality of supplements too. Walmart / GNC / big box store vs High quality

Pharma prescription gear vs UGL vs Homebrew

Personally, I'm a minimalist - I invest in my body rather than buying a TV, hugo boss clothing, or fancy furniture.

John Meadows has bulking on a budget video that is excellent. On the flip side you have people like Evan Centopani who eat only non-GMO, organic, wild caught, etc. It's the difference between $300 on food versus $800+
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks

But that, in and of itself is what's hard. If it were easy everyone would be a monster. It's like saying being a brain surgeon isn't hard, you just have to study.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Yo you didn't you hear him FG you just need to eat and use progressive overload duh. Skip all of GHs seminars and bam this one golden piece of advice.. It's so simple.
    Family_guy likes this.

Oh shit, that’s what I forgot to do

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Everyone is different too. Getting big some some is easy, getting lean for others is easy. I can shed weight like nobodies business, but make me gain weight? Sure, but I still look like a 10 year old because I'm over 6 foot. I need at least 280 pounds on my frame to look "big". Big is a short mans game.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    People also forget about a true budget for this life - if you are fully committed.

AAS
    HGH
    SLIN
    SARMS
    SERMS
    Needles (sometimes 10 shots a day depending on what you're doing)
    Alcohol pads
    cotton balls
    blood sugar checker (lances and strips too)
    Blood work every 10-15 weeks
    Food 6x a day minimum
    Gym Membership
    Need some clothes for gym too some days (fuck it obs prob goes naked - be like him)
    Gas money
    Vehicle wear and tear
    Headphones
    Music sub (unless u want ads you masochist)
    Vitamins
    pre workout
    EAAs
    Carb powders
    Protein powders
    gym acc (belt - straps, etc)

I'm sure I am missing something, but if you break all that down it adds up far more than others think about. Sure, some of these are super cheap, but it is still an expense. Compare this to a couch potato and they require none of these except some shitty food which they eat 1-2x a day.
    Family_guy likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information