• 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By balance

Thread: Adding Tren 5 weeks into cycle?

Naturallyhard is offline Banned

Adding Tren 5 weeks into cycle?

Have a opportunity to get Tren ace
    Currently on 500 mg of test could I add Tren a for 5 weeks to my cycle?
    Week 1-12 test 500 mg
    Week 5-10 Tren ace 200 mg a week?
    Would it yield better results to add Tren then sticking to test?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    Have a opportunity to get Tren ace
    Currently on 500 mg of test could I add Tren a for 5 weeks to my cycle?
    Week 1-12 test 500 mg
    Week 5-10 Tren ace 200 mg a week?
    Would it yield better results to add Tren then sticking to test?
    Yeah, of course it will. But if you’re trying to bulk know that it knocks a lot of people’s appetites down. Makes it hard to sleep. Never stop sweating. So there are things to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yeah, of course it will. But if you’re trying to bulk know that it knocks a lot of people’s appetites down. Makes it hard to sleep. Never stop sweating. So there are things to consider.
    I smoke weed for appetite and having sleeping pills from doctor! Would both those solve the problem?

I smoke weed for appetite and having sleeping pills from doctor! Would both those solve the problem?
    Yeah, likely the sides won’t be too bad at 200mg anyway, just letting you know that Tren does come with some baggage.

Yeah, likely the sides won’t be too bad at 200mg anyway, just letting you know that Tren does come with some baggage.
    Elaborate? What do you mean baggage as in Gyno?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Elaborate? What do you mean baggage as in Gyno?
    For some it can. Comes with baggage like killed cardio, insomnia, sweating, irritability and moodiness. I too have weed and it does little to combat the appetite suppression I get from tren the plus I get bad heartburn. Your dosages are lower though but always good to be prepared. The ambien and Xanax did little to curb the insomnia too
    Mooseman33 likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    OP, this is your first cycle. You won't get any better results than you will with just test (or any significant results).
    My first cycle I didn't listen and added what I wanted (and second and third). I regret it because it was a waste and put my body through shit for no reason.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no way on first cycle.

stay with what u are running. learn about tren before u take it.

follow ur plan on this cycle.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    no way on first cycle.

stay with what u are running. learn about tren before u take it.

follow ur plan on this cycle.

I already did my research on Tren that’s why I want to add it!

you would know alot more about sides and what to do when they arrive if you did enough research.

I wish you the best, but am telling you the truth.

stay on schedule, finish your first cycle as planned, then begin to add.

tren is a nasty bitch man, things happen fast on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    you would know alot more about sides and what to do when they arrive if you did enough research.

I wish you the best, but am telling you the truth.

stay on schedule, finish your first cycle as planned, then begin to add.

tren is a nasty bitch man, things happen fast on it.
    Yah I did my research but I wanted to confirm for my situation from my understanding 200 mg of Tren won’t yield too many side effects and yes I know what to do for those side it’s just like someone telling me I’m gonna have a heart attack of inject testosterone or air embolism! The sides don’t scare me if I knew steriods were always this safe then I would I have started them when I was 16 couldn’t imagine how many wrestling matches I would have won!

Yah I did my research but I wanted to confirm for my situation from my understanding 200 mg of Tren won’t yield too many side effects and yes I know what to do for those side it’s just like someone telling me I’m gonna have a heart attack of inject testosterone or air embolism! The sides don’t scare me if I knew steriods were always this safe then I would I have started them when I was 16 couldn’t imagine how many wrestling matches I would have won!
    I recognize you. You’re the power lifter/wrestler that asks questions and argues with the answers. No offense bud but theres a strong theme to your posts. You literally start a thread and then haggle with everyone that disagrees with you or offers advice you don’t want to hear (dbol , diet, etc..)
    Slam the tren bro. Start with Enthanate, anything less than 500 mg’s a week is child’s play
    Cuz and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I recognize you. You’re the power lifter/wrestler that asks questions and argues with the answers. No offense bud but theres a strong theme to your posts. You literally start a thread and then haggle with everyone that disagrees with you or offers advice you don’t want to hear (dbol , diet, etc..)
    Slam the tren bro. Start with Enthanate, anything less than 500 mg’s a week is child’s play
    I mean if you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do anyways just do it. If there’s one thing to say for AAS it’s that they’re not going to kill you.

What are you trying to get out of this cycle? Because if you’re trying to gain muscle Tren is a little bit tricky. It can definitely be done, but you’re probably going to have to add in something else to increase estrogen, and then that’s a whole other thing to worry about... Do you see where this all leads?

Now if you’re just trying to cut up... Rock out with your cock out bud. I ran 150mg of Tren a week along with my cruise dose of 250mg of Test for 4 weeks, and I still felt like I was on some shit. Sweaty, veiny, hard, elevated sense of... being better than everyone else. I was also taking 50mcg of T3 everyday. I’m pretty sure than on large doses of it I would have to make a VERY VERY concentrated effort not to be a dick to everything that lives.
    Family_guy likes this.

I mean if you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do anyways just do it. If there’s one thing to say for AAS it’s that they’re not going to kill you.

What are you trying to get out of this cycle? Because if you’re trying to gain muscle Tren is a little bit tricky. It can definitely be done, but you’re probably going to have to add in something else to increase estrogen, and then that’s a whole other thing to worry about... Do you see where this all leads?

Now if you’re just trying to cut up... Rock out with your cock out bud. I ran 150mg of Tren a week along with my cruise dose of 250mg of Test for 4 weeks, and I still felt like I was on some shit. Sweaty, veiny, hard, elevated sense of... being better than everyone else. I was also taking 50mcg of T3 everyday. I’m pretty sure than on large doses of it I would have to make a VERY VERY concentrated effort not to be a dick to everything that lives.
    He’s not looking to cut bro, go back and read his threads. He wants beef city USA
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    He’s not looking to cut bro, go back and read his threads. He wants beef city USA
    Then why are you taking 500mg of Test, and eating sleeping pills? None of that is really conducive to the discipline it takes to build muscle.

Then why are you taking 500mg of Test, and eating sleeping pills? None of that is really conducive to the discipline it takes to build muscle.
    I powerlift and bodybuild and you said Tren does not build muscle I thought it was a monster steriod !

I powerlift and bodybuild and you said Tren does not build muscle I thought it was a monster steriod!
    You can build muscle with it, but it’s hard for most people because of the appetite suppression. Also it ramps up your TDEE somewhat. So you need to eat more than normal, on top of a suppressed appetite. Then you really need to introduce some heavy estrogen into the frey. High test, dbol . Then I’d say you have a recipe for building muscle with Tren .
    Family_guy likes this.

thought u did all the research?

cmon man, slow down.

my point is to follow the plan u set for first cycle. finish the plan then build on foundation. take time to get and learn the drugs that will benefit you the most.
    trust me, the trial and error part of this game sucks.
    that being said, I'm not trying to be ur dad and lecture you, just want you guys to be safe. I'm old man, 42 and am running 50mg tren ace eod and i get beat by sides, and have ran huge doses when i was younger (got me banned from here for a while) so safe doesn't only mean not dying, it means don't fuck up ur life cause u hit a tren rage.
    yes that shit happens easy to some people, some people nothing.
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    200mg of tren for 5 weeks ,, um ok, why is this even a question. your a grown ass man, if you want to run a little bit of Tren then just run it. I see no point in even posting here and asking the question.
    I'm not trying to be a dick , but its only 200mg of tren for 5 weeks. big whoop. nothing complicated here
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    200mg of tren for 5 weeks ,, um ok, why is this even a question. your a grown ass man, if you want to run a little bit of Tren then just run it. I see no point in even posting here and asking the question.
    I'm not trying to be a dick , but its only 200mg of tren for 5 weeks. big whoop. nothing complicated here
    My question is what would yield better results just stick to test or adding Tren for my goals? Adding weight and bulk!

My question is what would yield better results just stick to test or adding Tren for my goals? Adding weight and bulk!
    Whats with the 5 week cutoff? You got something coming up? I think you’d be better off adding in dbol or anadrol if you’re restricted to 5 weeks.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    What?... That silly Q tells me ur not ready for tren .
    Man ocourse the most anabolic drug in the world with the a carrier quickly would add tremendous strength and size to your body, if training and diett is good.
    Ive seen some stupid Qs, but this one beats even those from the Powerstroke.

Just had an argue with wifey... So im not in puppy mode.
    No question is silly??... My ass. Lefties..

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Whats with the 5 week cutoff? You got something coming up? I think you’d be better off adding in dbol or anadrol if you’re restricted to 5 weeks.
    Got a one vial only last me 5 weeks it was free!

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    What?... That silly Q tells me ur not ready for tren .
    Man ocourse the most anabolic drug in the world with the a carrier quickly would add tremendous strength and size to your body, if training and diett is good.
    Ive seen some stupid Qs, but this one beats even those from the Powerstroke.

Just had an argue with wifey... So im not in puppy mode.
    No question is silly??... My ass. Lefties..

Someone told me if I add Tren I will burn out my receptors and won’t gain as much vs just sticking to test! So I ask for more opinions?

thats like asking , 'what will get me from point a to point b faster, just stick to my bicycle or jump in a Ferrari' ... theres no comparison. Test isn't even an anabolic steroid , its a naturally occurring male androgen , whereas Tren is a potent anabolic steroid. anytime you add an anabolic or androgenic steroid to Test, its going to be more potent and yield better results . Test only cycles are not that effective imo and I'm not a fan of them (unless your running over a gram stacked with growth factors).
    I don't think I've ever had a single client that was new to AAS and running their first cycle ever run a test only cycle..

at the end of the day though, whats going to dictate wither you gain weight and bulk up or not is your training and your diet. 200mg of tren won't do crap without enough food and proper stimulus , in fact some guys end up losing weight when on tren cause they don't eat enough food to keep up with it
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-13-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Someone told me if I add Tren I will burn out my receptors and won’t gain as much vs just sticking to test! So I ask for more opinions?
    receptors can NOT ever be "burned out".. your body is constantly turning over an making new receptors and increasing receptor density. the idea that drugs compete for receptors or that receptors get worn out is totally misinformed bro bullshit

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Did u run 500 test?
    Burn out... Why would every pro then run min 5 g, if u migth burn from 500 test and 300 tren ?
    Seriously bro. The question is nonarguable.
    Actually i think ur trolling

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Did u run 500 test?
    Burn out... Why would every pro then run min 5 g, if u migth burn from 500 test and 300 tren ?
    Seriously bro. The question is nonarguable.
    Actually i think ur trolling

Pros use steroids ? I thought they got tested??

I already answered that
    I already said you would do it anyway
    I bet you already have it on hand
    I know you think you know everything and did the research. But you don't. No one does. Come here, ask question, get advice, ignore the advice and do it anyways. All fine things to do. But to argue w people that know what they're talking about and keep threads going when you already have your mind made up is annoying as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    thats like asking , 'what will get me from point a to point b faster, just stick to my bicycle or jump in a Ferrari' ... theres no comparison. Test isn't even an anabolic steroid , its a naturally occurring male androgen , whereas Tren is a potent anabolic steroid. anytime you add an anabolic or androgenic steroid to Test, its going to be more potent and yield better results . Test only cycles are not that effective imo and I'm not a fan of them (unless your running over a gram stacked with growth factors).
    I don't think I've ever had a single client that was new to AAS and running their first cycle ever run a test only cycle..

at the end of the day though, whats going to dictate wither you gain weight and bulk up or not is your training and your diet. 200mg of tren won't do crap without enough food and proper stimulus , in fact some guys end up losing weight when on tren cause they don't eat enough food to keep up with it
    It's his first cycle and he isn't anywhere close to generic potential (and last I saw his diet wasn't on point either)
    You think adding a bit of tren for 5 weeks will really make a significant difference to the amount of (keepable) muscle he will make?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Tren as a first cycle is generally a very big no no....ive been in the game on and off 15 years. If it matters, ive used Tren twice at 150mg per week, seen good results and the sides were tolerable but still took discipline to manage. But then again im an old school less is more kinda guy...but you said you already done your research

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    It's his first cycle and he isn't anywhere close to generic potential (and last I saw his diet wasn't on point either)
    You think adding a bit of tren for 5 weeks will really make a significant difference to the amount of (keepable) muscle he will make?
    as far as the OP goes ,, I have no clue about him or where he is at diet and training or his genetic potential.

I do know that I have helped a lot of clients new to AAS, with running anabolics and yes even Tren on their first cycle (several guys are members on this board and logged their great result they got) . but most you guys know I'm a propenent of phase cycling and compound rotation. so other compounds were run first to see how things were tolerated and then Tren was just rotated in at some point when it was necessary to get a strong androgen effect.

I'm all for AAS optimization , no matter if its your first cycle or your hundredth cycle , you should run the best compound stack for your situation. drugs are going to work exactly the same way , no matter who you are or where your at in your genetical potential. Tren has no clue where your at genetically, either does winstrol , or test, etc.. they just know how to bind to androgen receptors and up-regulate protein syntheses and tell cells to build proteins. thats pretty much it.. these drugs don't magically work better just because you built a strong natural base (they bind the same way no matter what).

can the OP likely get good results with just Test if his diet and training are on point .. sure. can a low dose of Tren greatly increase the androgen load of his cycle , most definitely . is that needed ? nothing is really 'needed' per se. but having an androgen load 10x greater then just test alone is going to illicit greater gains in both muscle and strength. and the side effects of Tren at 200mg or less per week aren't much.. and even so, side effects aren't even that big a deal (we over exaggerate side effects for the most part and act like their life altering things), a little bit of night sweats and heightened aggression is not going to kill you (but read the back of a bottle of Tylenol and the side effects listed they are major including 'death')

again I don't know anything about the OP - so can't recommend him run Tren at low dose or not. my points above are just general.. all the clients I've had run tren on a first cycle had everything optimized, from the diet and training to the AAS stack and when and how we used the Tren.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-14-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Guys - PLEASE stop feeding the troll. Don't give him the attention.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post

SPOT ON. It’s this way with ALL of his posts
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I’m a troll because I ask if can add Tren into a cycle because that screams trolling! Did I come on here ask how to get laid or bang my neighbors mom no I came on here asking a rational question to reach my goals faster people will always find a way to criticize you and ridicule someone what a broken world we live in shame!

balance is online now Associate Member

Adding Tren 5 weeks into cycle?

OP

People have difficulty believing you are serious due to several of your posts. Not but a week or two ago you opened a thread in reference to what mark on the pin should you fill to. This seams really strange as you have stated in several posts you have educated yourself with respect to AAS.

If you are serious please continue to educate yourself and ask questions. There are a ton of really knowledgeable guys on here that are also very generous with sharing their knowledge and experience provided you show respect. Also it’s a pretty tight group. Meaning tick off one knowledgeable helpful person and several others may not be as forthcoming with helpful insight. That’s not to say you can’t disagree with someone (many folks are more than happy to explain their beliefs and ways but are open to new ideas/methods)but do so in a respectful manner.

As far as tren goes you are going to do what you are going to do. I should tell you though from my limited personal experience with tren, a very common side effect side is not listening and arguing with people who are genuinely trying to help you.

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balance; 08-15-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    OP

People have difficulty believing you are serious due to several of your posts. Not but a week or two ago you opened a thread in reference to what mark on the pin should you fill to. This seams really strange as you have stated in several posts you have educated yourself with respect to AAS.

If you are serious please continue to educate yourself and ask questions. There are a ton of really knowledgeable guys on here that are also very generous with sharing their knowledge and experience provided you show respect. Also it’s a pretty tight group. Meaning tick off one knowledgeable helpful person and several others may not be as forthcoming with helpful insight. That’s not to say you can’t disagree with someone (many folks are more than happy to explain their beliefs and ways but are open to new ideas/methods)but do so in a respectful manner.

As far as tren goes you are going to do what you are going to do. I should tell you though from my limited personal experience with tren, a very common side effect side is not listening and arguing with people who are genuinely trying to help you.

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yah man I’m just stupid not trolling! Just really wanna reach my goals as fast as possible!

Thread Information