Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Adding stanozolol for 1st 4 weeks of cycle

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Adding stanozolol for 1st 4 weeks of cycle

I always do test only cycle and everytime it is always Enanthate , I am thinking to add some more compounds and the first one I could think is Stanozolol (40 mg ED for 4 weeks at the start of my cycle), I was also thinking Dianabol but feel like that might be strong for me.

What do you guys think of Stanozolol 40mg

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I always do test only cycle and everytime it is always Enanthate , I am thinking to add some more compounds and the first one I could think is Stanozolol (40 mg ED for 4 weeks at the start of my cycle), I was also thinking Dianabol but feel like that might be strong for me.

What do you guys think of Stanozolol 40mg
    Depends on what you’re after. Winstrol will make you strong, and help preserve muscle in a caloric deficit, but it’s not really going to put any size on you.

What are are your goals?
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Depends on what you’re after. Winstrol will make you strong, and help preserve muscle in a caloric deficit, but it’s not really going to put any size on you.

What are are your goals?
    Been doing Test only cycles for long time (on/off) I want to get some muscle mass this time around, test only is getting too generic for me, I think people will say Dbol but it just freaks me out with its water retention affects.

I want to put on some size and want to work on it for next couple of years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Been doing Test only cycles for long time (on/off) I want to get some muscle mass this time around, test only is getting too generic for me, I think people will say Dbol but it just freaks me out with its water retention affects.

I want to put on some size and want to work on it for next couple of years.
    Water retention doesn’t happen to everyone and is a lot of time due to diet issues...you can always try low dose to start like 20mg and if you tolerate it well then bump it up...
    Dgs59 and Family_guy like this.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Leave winstrol alone - will kill your joints if you lift heavy... Stick with the test + very low dose of dbol . I would prefer to see you try test with LGD.

Thread Information