• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By BG

Thread: Rubber pieces in my vial.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Rubber pieces in my vial.

I got some bullshit ass SIS labs vials and apparently they use garbage tops. Today I was injecting and I saw a small piece floating around in the syringe. I ended up injecting everything, so who knows if it went in or not. It was pretty small. I drew with a 22 guage and injected with a 25. Hopefully the piece got stuck in the needle and didn't go in. I guess I'll find out in the next few days.

But yeah, these mofos use the cheapest materials. Not only that, the gear arrived crystalized on day 1, and after heating it a couple of months ago, now it's crystalizing again. I sent these people an email to let them know to stop being cheap asses and use better quality tops. Not to mention oils.

Oneup81 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I got some bullshit ass SIS labs vials and apparently they use garbage tops. Today I was injecting and I saw a small piece floating around in the syringe. I ended up injecting everything, so who knows if it went in or not. It was pretty small. I drew with a 22 guage and injected with a 25. Hopefully the piece got stuck in the needle and didn't go in. I guess I'll find out in the next few days.

But yeah, these mofos use the cheapest materials. Not only that, the gear arrived crystalized on day 1, and after heating it a couple of months ago, now it's crystalizing again. I sent these people an email to let them know to stop being cheap asses and use better quality tops. Not to mention oils.
    I guess you can look at the bright side of things. If it's crashing at least you know its probably dosed properly.lol...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Add it to the review section in case someone is considering using them
    I was heating gear the other day, I do wonder how that effects the top. Does chemicals from the rubber leech into the gear, does it make it more frail, etc.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to UGL section.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    What were you injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    What were you injecting?
    The test cyp was what was crystallizing.

But both their cyp and EQ have little fragments in them from the tops. I only started using them a month ago and the tops look beat already. Inject twice a week.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The test cyp was what was crystallizing.

But both their cyp and EQ have little fragments in them from the tops. I only started using them a month ago and the tops look beat already. Inject twice a week.
    That is unusual. Test cyp does not crash very easy like many short esters.
    Personally if any remains I would buy empty steril vials and transfer it.

I have seen pharma grade and ugl alike crash though. I just reheat and shoot but you sure dont want vial top pieces in there.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Vials with silicone stoppers are more durable and also hold up to EO, needle punctures, etc. much better. Just throwing that info out there for reference or whatever.
    clarky. and Test Monsterone like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs, I’m gonna likely do just that. I already have about 10 sterile vials that I use for my HCG , so I’ll use one of those. Don’t know what the quality will be like, but I hope they’re better.

Almost gone, thanks for that info. I did not now that. Figured they’re all rubber.

For what it’s worth I don’t have any infection or pip in my shoulder so that’s good.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I just loaded a pin yesterday that had a few black specks in it...I didn’t see it until the pin was loaded so I just threw it in the trash along with the vial I just opened...it sucks but it’s not worth taking any chances imho...it’s wasnt the same brand I’m just saying throw it out...the gear was a few years old and it was vial 29 of 30 so I almost think the specks where maybe mold? Possibly rubber...is it possible for mold to form in ba?...I’m curious
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I just loaded a pin yesterday that had a few black specks in it...I didn’t see it until the pin was loaded so I just threw it in the trash along with the vial I just opened...it sucks but it’s not worth taking any chances imho...it’s wasnt the same brand I’m just saying throw it out...the gear was a few years old and it was vial 29 of 30 so I almost think the specks where maybe mold? Possibly rubber...is it possible for mold to form in ba?...I’m curious
    That’s what I’m saying. Gear is cheap. Not taking any chances injecting some bullshit into my body. Ain’t worth the chance. You can buy a bunch of new gear by saving yourself that medical bill when your shit gets infected.

I'm pretty sure mine were rubber pieces. I ended up doing as Obs suggested and loaded up the rest of the oils into new vials. I paid attention to not load the rubber specs in the oil. I haven't got any infection or any pain really with these oils, even after transferring them.

I hear you guys on it not being worth the risk. I agree... I just know these were new vials and they couldn't have developed mold that quickly.

I'm pretty sure mine were rubber pieces. I ended up doing as Obs suggested and loaded up the rest of the oils into new vials. I paid attention to not load the rubber specs in the oil. I haven't got any infection or any pain really with these oils, even after transferring them.

I hear you guys on it not being worth the risk. I agree... I just know these were new vials and they couldn't have developed mold that quickly.
    Did you filter when transferring to the new vials?
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Did you filter when transferring to the new vials?
    Wise man. Going through all that trouble, definitely should have ran it through a filter.
    956Vette and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information