• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By shaunjohn242002
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 2 Post By balance
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: injection liquid won’t go in lots of resistance

Jonbana is offline Member

injection liquid won’t go in lots of resistance

Question guys , TRT here I go into the thigh and sometimes once the needle is in I go to push the liquid in and the plunger won’t budge at all or very very slowly with tons of resistance .....

I normally pull out change needle change leg and go again just this time same problem so I just let it slowly go in took a while ,12 hours later it looks a little swollen but no pain or anything looks like fluid building up . Not to worried at this time

But what causes this to happen where you go to push the liquid in and there’s so much resistant it won’t go into the muscle ?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Question guys , TRT here I go into the thigh and sometimes once the needle is in I go to push the liquid in and the plunger won’t budge at all or very very slowly with tons of resistance .....

I normally pull out change needle change leg and go again just this time same problem so I just let it slowly go in took a while ,12 hours later it looks a little swollen but no pain or anything looks like fluid building up . Not to worried at this time

But what causes this to happen where you go to push the liquid in and there’s so much resistant it won’t go into the muscle ?
    What gauge needle are you using? I like 22 gauge in my quads

It’s normally a 25g x 5/8 but the last month I’ve been using a 23gx1 I’ve used these before

Im thinking maybe it’s scare tissue ? The fluid is leaking a little under my skin I can see it building up as the hours go by and it’s soft to touch

I know I should rotate sites but thighs I feel safe doing alone but this happens randomly where I can push so hard and no fluid will go in

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    It’s normally a 25g x 5/8 but the last month I’ve been using a 23gx1 I’ve used these before

Im thinking maybe it’s scare tissue ? The fluid is leaking a little under my skin I can see it building up as the hours go by and it’s soft to touch

I know I should rotate sites but thighs I feel safe doing alone but this happens randomly where I can push so hard and no fluid will go in
    Z track method

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Must rotate sites and maintain good technique to avoid troubles with scar tissue. Consider 25-27g needles and perhaps dosing subcutaneously.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Must rotate sites and maintain good technique to avoid troubles with scar tissue. Consider 25-27g needles and perhaps dosing subcutaneously.
    If it’s scripted TRT have a look at Vertisis compounding pharmacy, they have a killer oil for sub Q. Have your doc send it there (worth a look anyways). I never go over a 25g for TRT IM. Definitely should be rotating, if you can do quads. Shoulders and glutes will be a breeze
    956Vette likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Idk but it sucks for sure man. I’ve had it happen a few times. I’ve always chalked it up to scar tissue and ram that shit home all the same. I get a little paranoid that my thumb will slip and jar the needle but oh well
    Octaneforce likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    And yea I rotate quads, flutes, delts, and chest

Ok thanks everyone for the help just wanted to
    Make sure it was scare tissue

I’ll go back to my 25g 5/8 and I’ll also talk to my
    Doctor about delts and show me how
    Obs likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    I feel like most scar tissue build up I have was from using shorter pins (1/2” and 5/8). I was using the shorter pins in my delta for quite a while and that’s where I have issues occasionally. Other locations I have always used 1” and don’t seem to have any noticeable issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I’ve had this happen and idk what the hell it is. My advice, stick to ur lats, delts, and glutes.

nightmareocyk is offline New Member
    Are you warming it up? Helps a ton for me and i get less pip.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmareocyk View Post
    Are you warming it up? Helps a ton for me and i get less pip.
    Yep this. I load the pin and then roll it in my hands for a minute or two. Get the oil warm and thinner. Makes it much easier to inject.
    nightmareocyk and Dgs59 like this.

KrossOut is offline New Member
    This has occurred for me from time to time. I believe it’s trapped air in the needle that doesn’t have anywhere to go. I’ve had times where I had to push extremely hard but then after the initial push it flows much easier.

nightmareocyk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Yep this. I load the pin and then roll it in my hands for a minute or two. Get the oil warm and thinner. Makes it much easier to inject.
    I go even further and just submerge the vial in a few inches of water that was near boil. Keeping the top out of the vial water. I place the lid on the small pot i have, then leave it for 5-10 minutes, off the heat on a cool burner. The oils like water when i inject. I read that test e doesnt get damaged until 220 plus degrees so it should be fine with water at this temp, and my bloods are showing the test is great.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmareocyk View Post
    I go even further and just submerge the vial in a few inches of water that was near boil. Keeping the top out of the vial water. I place the lid on the small pot i have, then leave it for 5-10 minutes, off the heat on a cool burner. The oils like water when i inject. I read that test e doesnt get damaged until 220 plus degrees so it should be fine with water at this temp, and my bloods are showing the test is great.

Ive always thought about inventing an oil warmer. Like a little usb powered warmer just big enough for a vial of test. Trt is so common these days it might actually be a hit.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Ok thanks everyone for the help just wanted to
    Make sure it was scare tissue

I’ll go back to my 25g 5/8 and I’ll also talk to my
    Doctor about delts and show me how
    I think you been around this long enough to know what oil feels like coming out of a needle.
    You were pretty damn big 3 years ago.

I would wager it is a ligament or scar tissue.

Once in a while I absolutely cannot get gear to go into a certain area of my bicep.
    I mean I shove until I break the plunger and can feel pressure building in my arm.

Once I pull it out oil blows out the injection hole with ferocity.

I wish this had happened in other areas of my life sometimes.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-28-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    I feel like most scar tissue build up I have was from using shorter pins (1/2” and 5/8). I was using the shorter pins in my delta for quite a while and that’s where I have issues occasionally. Other locations I have always used 1” and don’t seem to have any noticeable issues.

Agree there

Thread Information