Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Possible bulk cycle idea.. advanced gear user here. Gearheaded plz give opinion

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Possible bulk cycle idea.. advanced gear user here. Gearheaded plz give opinion

28 yrs old. 5’10 250ish with abs so maybe 10-12% bf at the end of last cycle. I came off 4 wks ago ran full pct this time instead of cruising actually feel really good right now after pct. staying off for another 4 wks. Weight is 239lbs on the am so have lost some water but I’m holding my size very nicley. Planning on getting on stage next summer so I’m getting on a bulk phase in 4 wks so total of 8 wks off all drugs completely. Last cycle was test 1g, deca500mg, primo 500mg, blasted tren a last 4 wks 300mg. Anadrol 150mg last 4 wks as well. Gh 5iu last 6-8 months. 10iu slin post raining last 4 wks of cycle. So pretty heavy cycle my appetite hit a wall towards the end and I was struggling to get my meals down take almost 45mins it o eat a meal. My theory is I just became too toxic will all the drugs in my systems so I lost my appetite, felt tired a lot and just felt over all not that good. So I have an idea my next cycle I want to do this
    2g test a week tapering up from 500mg.
    Eq 800mg a week tapering up from 400mg.
    Gh stay at 5 iu. Or switch to pharm grade and use 3iu. I’m currently on Jin tropin. Arimidex at 1mg eod. No orals, no insulin , just test and eq and gh.
    My idea is to keep my body clean and appetite high with the eq. My question for all u experienced users out there. Is this enough gear to continue growing for a guy my size? Anyone get that high with test? How did u feel ?
    Thanks guys

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Also, when Dallas mccarver passed away his autopsy showed test levels of 55,000ng/dL. That’s like 10grqms a week of test. Kind of made me think when u get to a certain size. Over 250lbs let’s say. U need a lot more test to keep gaining.. just my thought

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Also, when Dallas mccarver passed away his autopsy showed test levels of 55,000ng/dL. That’s like 10grqms a week of test. Kind of made me think when u get to a certain size. Over 250lbs let’s say. U need a lot more test to keep gaining.. just my thought
    Sure you need more, but 10 grams is retarded no matter who you are. 3 grams is probably the sweet spot for most people. If you can’t get huge AF on 3 grams of gear (total), 8-10ius of hgh, and insulin , then you’re never going to be huge.
    Cuz and The God Himself like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    would love to see pics brother.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Thread Information