Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By BuzzardMarinePumper

Thread: Running primo without test?

balance is offline Associate Member

Running primo without test?

I know the normal rule of thumb is always have a test base however I do have a question. Has anyone tried running primobolan without a test base? If so how was it?

My original intention was to run a low test base 150-200mg weekly on this phase. However as I began this phase while waiting for the test E to clear my system after about 10 days I thought let’s see how this works without the test for a short period. I have been running primo at 700mg and npp at 350mg weekly now for about 3-4 weeks. I have been feeling pretty good and slowly leaning out (likely due to adding 30 minutes cardio everyday). This phase is coming off the heels of a high test moderate npp 12 week run (no AI gained 10 lbs). Both high test and primo runs I have been using hcg but at quite low doses (400 iu weekly). I’m guessing the hcg is somewhat providing some estrogen to the mix since I am not running any exogenous test.

My strength is so far is close to maintaining (compared to high test run) but I have slightly reduced lift volume mainly due to adding cardio tends to slow my recuperation a touch. One very interesting aspect with the primo/npp thus far has been the nocturnal wood. While sex drive is same as high test the nocturnal and morning erections are way way more frequent. I’m guessing this has something to do with E2 levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balance; 08-20-2019 at 01:51 PM.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I remember GH talking about not running test and not having a problem w libido. I would think you're right and it's just the other hormones picking up the slack. I don't think its sustainable though
    Any particular reason you're doing it? I don't see anything good coming of it if you keep it up...
    balance likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If I was running any compound without test(I have no clue why I wouldn’t run test) - I’d run some proviron I guess
    balance likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for input guys. I really appreciate the help from you guys that have been running aas for substantially longer than myself. There really was no plan to not run small amount (150-200mg) of test, I just went about 10 days coming off high test blast and never pinned test again and thought I might run without for a bit to see how it works.

I have actually seen some nandrolone (high dose) only cycles where people claimed it actually worked really well for them (Jordan Peters I believe did something similar recently iirc). Now I know this is a much more debated topic as the androgen load would be quite low on a cycle like such but most of the people that shoot down such cycles rarely ever try them themselves and are just operating on what they have heard. I was just wondering about cycles like I mentioned with compounds other than test as the base.

Either way I will likely add back a small amount of test pretty soon and see how that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I am very curious to hear how this works ....... I have not taken and Primobolin since way back when and it was in Tablet form and took lots of Methatest tabs and a shit ton of Winstrol Tabs from Winthrop labs ........... Back in the 80's ..........
    balance likes this.

Thread Information