Thread: 2nd Cycle test only

m1o
    m1o is offline New Member

2nd Cycle test only

Hello guyz, ive been taking in first cycle dianabol only pills for 5weeks
    after cycle i took 10days Clomid..
    so now im plaining to run testosteron depo only
    10 weeks x 250mg weekly
    also if i find arimidex in my *hitty country i will take aswell arimidex if needed or something similar to AI
    so any suggestions about this cycle?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You need AI buddy at least on hand in case you need it
    HoldMyBeer and songdog like this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    No this is not a good idea. That amount is too little. You will shut down your natural test production and replace it with not a whole lot more than what you make naturally. Caveat if your are 70-80 years old this cycle may provide gainz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    No this is not a good idea. That amount is too little. You will shut down your natural test production and replace it with not a whole lot more than what you make naturally. Caveat if your are 70-80 years old this cycle may provide gainz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey I resemble that remark ? lol , JKN !

But I am 60 and cruise on 120mg a week and bump up to 200mg a week and finish with 400mg Test and 200mg Deca and 120mg Tren I see results and do not lift heavy and do 4 sets of 40 or 50 Just say'in when we get old things change and a good boost to an old guy goes a long ways .........
    i_SLAM_cougars and balance like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    10 weeks is too short for long esther cycles. I’d run it a minimum of 12, 16 would be better, and I’d jump up to at least 500 if you plan to PCT off at the end. 250 would be okay if you were going to cruise on it for 9 months or longer.

If you’re going to come off after cycle though you want to blast harder than guys who don’t since you’re going to lose a bit when you come off.
    balance likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    500mg of test/week along with 500iu of hcg /week
    Adex on hand not that youll need it
    Nolva on hand for gyno symptoms
    Pct of nolva and clomid
    LOTS of food and research. From the sound of it you have alot to learn.

m1o
    Ive used dbol
    20/30/40/30/20
    And pct of clomid 10days
    I talked to some ppl they say u fucked up ur pct u shouldnt use pct..
    I felt rlly down after pct too much pain in my legs and not energy at all
    They say u fuckedup ur hormones somewhere.. but now i will get blood test and see what is going on then gonna plain this cycle and do you guys think i wont need pct only adex on hand for when i feel some symptons?
    Also this cycle will be 2x250 a week

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m1o View Post
    Ive used dbol
    20/30/40/30/20
    And pct of clomid 10days
    They say u fuckedup ur hormones somewhere.. but now i will get blood test and see what is going on then gonna plain this cycle and do you guys think i wont need pct only adex on hand for when i feel some symptons?
    Read this and let us know if you have any questions. All the info you need should be there (and yes you should pct)
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Ive used dbol
    20/30/40/30/20
    And pct of clomid 10days
    Using dianabol without testosterone is pointless. Dianabol shuts down your natural testosterone production. That’s why you felt like shit after you stopped taking it. The gains from a cycle like that aren’t really capable, and being in a low testosterone state feels like shit. I’d run a minimum of 250mg or test with ANY other compound at least until you’re much much more advanced, and you understand the synergy between different compounds and how they work in your body. Also that stepping up and down with the dianabol is pointless. Just pick something and stick with it.

A good cycle would be:
    weeks 1-12
    Test Cyp: 250mg every 3.5 days (500mg total)
    HCG : 500ius every 3.5 days (1000ius total)

Week 1-4
    Dianabol: 30mg a day (You can split this is up and take 10mg 3 times a day, or just slam it all about an hour pre workout. If you’re not training that day, you can just take it in the morning)

Nolva: 20mg per day.

Normally you could get away with starting HCG at week 5 or 6, but your balls are probably still kinda fucked up still from the dbol only cycle, so just start from week 1.

Someone else can fill you in on proper PCT protocol. I don’t PCT, but if you’re using Cyp, you probably want to start PCT about 12-14 days after your last injection.

And then something of this nature:

Clomid: 75 mg a day for the first week and then 50mg a day for 3 weeks

Nolvadex : 40mg a day for the first week, and then 20mg a day for 3 weeks.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    500mg a week. Have an ai on hand. Ur good to go. Enjoy

Blog Entries
    Just passing on some FYI that I have seen posted on these boards time and time again ! In the past , the standard position of most of the experienced members of this forum has been no compounds until after 26 . I know I started at 21 and my Free Test level at age 51 was 41 so gear is not to be taken lightly and from what I have read in the past 21 year old males ; as I was in the 80's , using gear is abuse of their bodies . Young boys do not like to hear this but it is the SOS , youth vs old age and as a youth we feel bullet proof and we get away with it until our body gets 40ish and starts to scream at us "why did you not take better care of me !"

If m1o has posted his profile correctly he is 21 years old ? This could be the source of many of his issues and lack of knowledge . That being said I am 60 and still learning and I lean from guys younger and smarter than me

I am grateful for their assistance and wish I had had a place like this to get good 411 from . In my day the info we got was from a paperback pamphlet called "The Underground Steroid Handbook" ......

m1o
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Just passing on some FYI that I have seen posted on these boards time and time again ! In the past , the standard position of most of the experienced members of this forum has been no compounds until after 26 . I know I started at 21 and my Free Test level at age 51 was 41 so gear is not to be taken lightly and from what I have read in the past 21 year old males ; as I was in the 80's , using gear is abuse of their bodies . Young boys do not like to hear this but it is the SOS , youth vs old age and as a youth we feel bullet proof and we get away with it until our body gets 40ish and starts to scream at us "why did you not take better care of me !"

If m1o has posted his profile correctly he is 21 years old ? This could be the source of many of his issues and lack of knowledge . That being said I am 60 and still learning and I lean from guys younger and smarter than me

I am grateful for their assistance and wish I had had a place like this to get good 411 from . In my day the info we got was from a paperback pamphlet called "The Underground Steroid Handbook" ......
    NO offense, but i've seen ur posting how ur old and ur on gear, i posted here for suggestions, not needing someone to tell me that i have enough test at this age.. ive known guys that they took from their 17 and 18.. so i already took dbol as my first cycle so i found later that i fucked up myself with clomid.. so now im going to get better and make it better for this next cycle.. what i wanted to say is that im not first and last who took gear on their 20's )
    god blessed y'all thanks for suggestions.

aswell not lookin for some reason to say that i need to be on gear just its my decisions...

Blog Entries
    NO offense, but i've seen ur posting how ur old and ur on gear, i posted here for suggestions, not needing someone to tell me that i have enough test at this age.. ive known guys that they took from their 17 and 18.. so i already took dbol as my first cycle so i found later that i fucked up myself with clomid.. so now im going to get better and make it better for this next cycle.. what i wanted to say is that im not first and last who took gear on their 20's )

aswell not lookin for some reason to say that i need to be on gear just its my decisions...
    I know I started at 21 and my Free Test level at age 51 was 41 . Gear is not to be taken by 21 year old males from what I have read in the past , using gear is abuse of their bodies .. as I was guilty of in the 80's . Young boys do not like to hear this but it is the SOS , youth vs old age and as a youth we feel bullet proof and we get away with it until our body gets 40ish and starts to scream at us "why did you not take better care of me !"

Not telling you anything . You are 21 and plain to see you will do as you please at any cost pretty normal for a 21 yr old . I am all about freedom to choose . But there is no fighting the effects that abuse of gear has on a young body . Positively shown to not be positive effects of steroid use as a boy ; pre 26yrs old . I did it and now I pay the price . People did not have all the info back in 1981 , as you do so it is merely a suggestion that young boys should not abuse their bodies because they will pay dearly sometimes sooner than later . I had Gyno so bad that at the age of 27 I had to have a bitch tit operation (Mammary Glands Removed) Very painful and you are not taking the precautions to educate before you medicate .......... I am old and if you are fortunate you may be someday also . But 60 is not as old or dead like I thought at 21 . You will figure out your own path and these guys on this forum are a lot of help . But you are being spoon feed on the basics . I still ask questions and many of the men assisting me are in their 30's . I ask dumb questions to them because they have started using gear the right way from the start . Why not be like these smart young men and be educated and not an old guy asking questions .

I worded this response this way to give you every chance in the world to be smart and make good choices . Hammering on me for being old will not assist you in your journey at all . There is so much basic info to READ on these boards that there is no reason for a youngster to even need assistance with a basic Test Cycle and PCT for 12mths + running cycles and PCT it is all in black and white to READ . Orals are not the route so READ more .

Blog Entries

Oh :
    PS

READ MORE :
    Not about enough Test or not . It is about your natural growth and your Endo system not responding to natural GH . You are cheating yourself .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-23-2019 at 02:11 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Unless you are doing blood work you will not know if a AI is needed.

m1o
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Unless you are doing blood work you will not know if a AI is needed.
    ye, first gonna make hormonal test, then blood test, and start the cycle, and after cycle will get a blood test aswell and see if its needed, thanks.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamShada View Post
    hi. i am starting up a new tank. i am looking for a used filter sock or used bio media to cycle my tank. willing to pay. give me an offer. please no tank that has been dosed with copper medication or has bristle worms. thanks.
    God damn this fucking spambot
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information