Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

  1. #1
    CrusherCurtis is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    38

    How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

    Experienced aas user. First time on dht derived compounds, thought I wouldn't need an estrogen inhibitor because of research I found showing that mast and proviron compete with e2 receptors yada yada yada. That was wrong. Lost libido, got bloods, E2 was high. I have tons of aromasin and Letro on hand (possible adex gotta look). I Started taking 25mg of aromasin a day, I assumed that at some point my libido would return indicating indicating E2 was at a good range and I would titrate the aromasin dosage at that point. After 4 days and 100mg of aromasin later, no return of libido was noted. I'm wondering if I over shot it and crashed E2.


    Questions:
    1. With E2 of 94.3 pg/ml would 100mg of Aromasin crash my e2?
    2. Whats the best way to go about handling this? Won't be getting bloods until monday and even then I probably won't have results until Thursday or even later sometimes. I feel the same and have no idea if my E2 is low or high. How do I proceed in the meantime? Continue aromasin? or up hcg for a little extra e2?


    cruising

    32 yo 6-8% body
    test 280mg ew
    Mast 140mg ew
    provirion 175mg ew ( 25mg ed)


    testosterone , Total, LC/MS
    2159.2 HIGH 264.0-916.0 ng/dL

    Free Testosterone(Direct)
    50.0 HIGH 8 .7-25.1 pg/mL

    prolactin
    11.7 NORMAL 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 02

    Estradiol
    94.3 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 02

    Estradiol, Sensitive
    84.5 HIGH 8.0-35.0 pg/mL 01

    Progesterone
    0.3 NORMAL 0.0-0.5 ng/mL 02

    Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum
    28.8 NORMAL 16.5-55.9 nmol/L 02

  2. #2
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    544
    25 mg aromasin ED is overkill imho.
    It is a suicidal inhibitor which means it kills your aromatase enzyme rather than rendering it ineffective temporarily.
    I would do 12.5 mg EOD or E3D and repeat the bloodwork. By the way, stop taking aromasin for a while so your body can make new enzymes.
    You are a heavy aromatizer just like me I guess, 280 mg of test is not too much for most guys and they can even do higher doses of test without an AI. However, that’s not the case for me.

  3. #3
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,527
    I don't think your E is even that high. all I see is positive benefits from it being at that level when on cycle.

    but anyhow, two possible other ways at dealing with this rather then throwing more AI's at the issue (AI's have their own problem)

    is 1 - don't run much Test, run like 100mg a week, and run a much higher dosage of your Anabolics that don't aromatize. problem solved

    and 2 - run a low dose of a SERM like Nolva (less sides then AI's). that way your blood serum levels of E can be elevated and you can get all the benefits that come from that (like increase HDL, increase HGH and IGF production, increase Nitric Oxide, etc..), but you blunt (selectively) some of the E at receptor sites (like in breast tissue)


    if your a heavy aromatizes there are other methods and options out there besides pricey AI's


    side note- last time I got my E checked when on cycle (years ago) my E was in like the upper 200s . felt great.. no concerns. it was supposed to be elevated because I was on cycle and thats sometimes the point of being on cycle (elevated hormones and androgens). now if your on TRT and off cycle all year and your E is off the charts, thats a totally different subject
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 08-25-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  4. #4
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I don't think your E is even that high. all I see is positive benefits from it being at that level when on cycle.

    but anyhow, two possible other ways at dealing with this rather then throwing more AI's at the issue (AI's have their own problem)

    is 1 - don't run much Test, run like 100mg a week, and run a much higher dosage of your Anabolics that don't aromatize. problem solved

    and 2 - run a low dose of a SERM like Nolva (less sides then AI's). that way your blood serum levels of E can be elevated and you can get all the benefits that come from that (like increase HDL, increase HGH and IGF production, increase Nitric Oxide, etc..), but you blunt (selectively) some of the E at receptor sites (like in breast tissue)


    if your a heavy aromatizes there are other methods and options out there besides pricey AI's


    side note- last time I got my E checked when on cycle (years ago) my E was in like the upper 200s . felt great.. no concerns. it was supposed to be elevated because I was on cycle and thats sometimes the point of being on cycle (elevated hormones and androgens). now if your on TRT and off cycle all year and your E is off the charts, thats a totally different subject
    How long can you safely run tamoxifen for? I am very curious about that.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,527
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    How long can you safely run tamoxifen for? I am very curious about that.
    its been used for female cancer patients for 5+ years safely with limited negative effects .. they however only use AI's for short term use. (that should tell us something) . guys on the other hand are using AI's for a decade straight between TRT and their cycles , yet never even bother to think of Tamoxifen

    I've heard there is some research thats being done and a book going to be coming out on the dangers of long term AI use for men on TRT

  6. #6
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its been used for female cancer patients for 5+ years safely with limited negative effects .. they however only use AI's for short term use. (that should tell us something) . guys on the other hand are using AI's for a decade straight between TRT and their cycles , yet never even bother to think of Tamoxifen

    I've heard there is some research thats being done and a book going to be coming out on the dangers of long term AI use for men on TRT
    I have seen an anecdotal evidence on Reddit. Some guy used AIs for long time (years I mean) and got a dexa scan to assess his bone density. The results were in the low end.
    Also, I have seen some studies state that long time tamoxifen use leads to steatohepatitis (fatty liver) and some liver issues. Raloxifene seems safer in this manner.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 08-25-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,527
    in either case, I recommend cycling . times on when needed and times off. for what our purposes are I can't really see any situation where long term use of either of these would be needed.
    heck I even cycle basics sups like vitamin c . and as most you guys know, with AAS usage I'm often times rotating and cycling compounds as well

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •