Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Needle size? Hcg

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member

Needle size? Hcg

Hey guys appreciate everyone’s feed back, thinking about going to 25g 1inch oranges to do delt shots, so my question is do you think I will hit the muscle deep enough? I know the delts are lean and don’t have much fat on but will it still go deep enough in?

Also a hcg question, hcg is like gold dust here at the minute with everyone coming off cycle, managed to get 4 boxes of it, was going to save them for the 2weeks of cycle then 2 weeks after, but should I be running a small hcg dose during cycle? Well when I say 2weeks after cycle I am more than likely going to be on a trt/cruise dose as I do have naturally low testosterone but kind of want to hope the pct will somehow fix it (I am just hopeful- maybe slightly deluded) it I have to inject for the rest of my life it isn’t the worse thing in the world

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Yeah, 1” is fine on delts. That’s what I usually use. You can get away with 5/8” too.

Running 500-1000ius of HCG a week split into 2 doses is the standard practice.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yeah, 1” is fine on delts. That’s what I usually use. You can get away with 5/8” too.

Running 500-1000ius of HCG a week split into 2 doses is the standard practice.
    I was using 5/8s to pin prop at start of the cycle but wasn’t like 100% sure it was going deep enough, I do have them to hand and I actually enjoy them too and would you start the hcg now? I’m start of week 8 today

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    I was using 5/8s to pin prop at start of the cycle but wasn’t like 100% sure it was going deep enough, I do have them to hand and I actually enjoy them too and would you start the hcg now? I’m start of week 8 today
    Yes, i’d just start with your next injection

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use a 1” 27g

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I was only pinning hCG I used whatever length I could get in 30 or 31g insulin needles (AKA "slin pins"). Sometimes that was 3/8ths but it was never longer than 1/2". Reconstituted hCG is the same viscosity as water so the bore can't be too small and you only need to get it through the skin and into the fat, so the needle (almost) can't be too short.

I haven't tested this theory but it seems to me that taking hCG while you're on cycle will maintain more nearly normal nard function, which would have to make your PCT more effective.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is sub-cutaneous. Use a tuberculin or diabetes needle.

Thread Information