Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Feels like gyno

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Feels like gyno

Hey steroid fam,
    Finished my 12week test sust cycle 500mg/week(+3 weeks prop,15 in total but I was taking 200mg prop per week) and now bridging with just anavar for the last month .
    My pct starts in 4 days, I ve been using Hcg throughout my cycle , didn’t have to use nova or Adex but 2 days ago I started feeling something next to my nipple and now I started feeling it even better .
    Pressed it And it hurt , I started taking 40 mg nolva and I wil do it for first week then go down to 20mg .
    Is there anything else I gotta do ?
    I feel like my test lvls are really down by this time , shall I add 0.25adex eod?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    question, Why would you not have AI during the cycle? (Eg Adex?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    question, Why would you not have AI during the cycle? (Eg Adex?)
    Ofc I had adex on hand , but why use a drug when it’s not needed ?
    I was using 0.25 x2 a week when I was feeling I had water retention and that was it .

Worth mentioning I am low on body fat
    Around 9-10% , 94kg ,192cm tall . Since gyno issues are more common on high bf percentages , could this be something else .
    1. Maybe prolactin / progesterone ? How can I know that ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this is what is happening . you've become estrogen dominant in your androgen to estrogen ratio. when you were on cycle you had estrogen yes, but you also had a good amount of androgens coming in from the Test . now that you've dropped the Test, the androgens are no longer coming in but the estrogen remains. so now your estrogen dominant and this can cause some gyno symptoms in guys that are genetically prone to it.
    Keep running the Nolva. Next time add Masteron to your cycle (MASTeron , Mast means breast . it blunts estrogen and progestin in breast tissue plus adds androgen load to you cycles).

Also.. I agree with you NOT running an AI during your cycle . they are really not needed .. but if your sensitive to gyno and estrogen rebound, then for future cycles it best to go ahead and run an AI for two weeks after your last pin of test. this will keep estrogen down as your androgens are also going down.
    you could also utilize Proviron at this time to keep androgen levels high. it will free up androgens from bound SHBG
    Getsomehate, neloza and djnuffsaid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is what is happening . you've become estrogen dominant in your androgen to estrogen ratio. when you were on cycle you had estrogen yes, but you also had a good amount of androgens coming in from the Test . now that you've dropped the Test, the androgens are no longer coming in but the estrogen remains. so now your estrogen dominant and this can cause some gyno symptoms in guys that are genetically prone to it.
    Keep running the Nolva. Next time add Masteron to your cycle (MASTeron , Mast means breast . it blunts estrogen and progestin in breast tissue plus adds androgen load to you cycles).

Also.. I agree with you NOT running an AI during your cycle . they are really not needed .. but if your sensitive to gyno and estrogen rebound, then for future cycles it best to go ahead and run an AI for two weeks after your last pin of test. this will keep estrogen down as your androgens are also going down.
    you could also utilize Proviron at this time to keep androgen levels high. it will free up androgens from bound SHBG

ok that was exactly what i was thinking , i tried to find proviron in 4 pharmacies , none had .
    1.Is it ok going with 20mg nolva till its gone?
    2.if i find proviron gonna toss in a pill before bed as well .
    3.is it ok to start PCT now ?? my anavar will end in 2 days from now .
    4. tomorrow i am going to have bloods done, what kind of hormones shall i search for ? lh fsh e2 prolactin progesterone test??

yes stay on the 20mg of Nolva, heck its part of most guys PCT anyhow. yes you can start PCT now even though you been on VAR.
    50mg of Proviron will free up some DHT and help counter the estrogen rebound your experiencing.. you could run it for a week or so is all you'd need (even into pct its fine)

I wouldn't not bother with bloods right now. they are going to be totally out of whack and not give you any useful information. its a waste of a blood test. do you pct , wait 5 weeks, then get bloods so you can get an accurate picture of where your body is at . right now all the hormones, and then PCT drugs etc.. are totally altering your blood work picture

yes stay on the 20mg of Nolva, heck its part of most guys PCT anyhow. yes you can start PCT now even though you been on VAR.
    50mg of Proviron will free up some DHT and help counter the estrogen rebound your experiencing.. you could run it for a week or so is all you'd need (even into pct its fine)

I wouldn't not bother with bloods right now. they are going to be totally out of whack and not give you any useful information. its a waste of a blood test. do you pct , wait 5 weeks, then get bloods so you can get an accurate picture of where your body is at . right now all the hormones, and then PCT drugs etc.. are totally altering your blood work picture
    thnx alot Gh , you helped me so much , wish i could buy you a coffee .
    Gonna go now and see if i can get some proviron on my hands.
    thanks again

P.S considering my nutrition contains good amount of fats and omega 3 acids ,nac, i am not drinking alcohol or smoke , i train daily etc. What should i expect my Cholesterol levels to be after taking so many orals ?
    Should i take a supplement like lipid stabil??

regarding cholesterol , thats completely genetic dependent. so its hard to make any guesses. Oral steroid use may have dropped your HDL cholesterol down from say 50 to 30, BUT while on cycle. being off cycle and just on TRT for 9 weeks your cholesterol will likely bounce back no prob.
    when you hear of guys saying their cholesterol was trashed from oral AAS usage, its usually the 'on cycle' numbers they are looking at. which really is just a 'acute' and temporary thing, not a 'chronic' or permanent thing .
    Getsomehate likes this.

regarding cholesterol , thats completely genetic dependent. so its hard to make any guesses. Oral steroid use may have dropped your HDL cholesterol down from say 50 to 30, BUT while on cycle. being off cycle and just on TRT for 9 weeks your cholesterol will likely bounce back no prob.
    when you hear of guys saying their cholesterol was trashed from oral AAS usage, its usually the 'on cycle' numbers they are looking at. which really is just a 'acute' and temporary thing, not a 'chronic' or permanent thing .
    *tips fedora
    Thanks alot Gh.
    Gonna keep thread updated just in case.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Hey steroid fam,
    Finished my 12week test sust cycle 500mg/week(+3 weeks prop,15 in total but I was taking 200mg prop per week) and now bridging with just anavar for the last month .
    My pct starts in 4 days, I ve been using Hcg throughout my cycle , didn’t have to use nova or Adex but 2 days ago I started feeling something next to my nipple and now I started feeling it even better .
    Pressed it And it hurt , I started taking 40 mg nolva and I wil do it for first week then go down to 20mg .
    Is there anything else I gotta do ?
    I feel like my test lvls are really down by this time , shall I add 0.25adex eod?
    I would stay at 40mg until your nips aren't sensitive or sore and then back it down to 20mg daily. Good idea to get some blood work to check your estrogen levels so you know exactly what your treating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I would stay at 40mg until your nips aren't sensitive or sore and then back it down to 20mg daily. Good idea to get some blood work to check your estrogen levels so you know exactly what your treating.
    My only concern is if it’s estro related or prolactin but then I just run a 4 month cycle of just test and var(2 months) .
    Pretty simple compounds to cause prolactin sides .
    I also got Proviron on hand , gonna go with my pct 20 nolva 4 weeks 25 clomid 2 weeks and Proviron 25 for a week .
    Tomorrow is my last pregnyl shot also .
    Hope the thing on my nipple goes away fast .

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Previous advice in this forum was to use raloxifene.

Ok so, went to a pathologist to check my Breast and said it’s fine , no lump .
    Just now I felt my nipples a bit weird , I squeezed them with power and I could see liquid barely coming out .
    Going to pharmacy now to buy Dostinex , what’s the dosage and the protocol I need to follow ?
    How long does it take for high Prl to cause you serious issues ?

Feels like gyno-screenshot_1.png

Just had bloods done . Pathologist said to stop everything and let my system come back on its own.
    When testo levels come up , progesterone will fall.
    But still why do i sometimes have a liquid if i squeeze my nipples , barely i can see it but its still exists.
    Could it be because of pregnyl ?

Note that bloods were done on first week of pct when I was still taking Proviron .
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 09-03-2019 at 08:29 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Maybe gyno -

I got fucking a cups I’ll need removed later this year

Hard lumps = gyno

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Maybe gyno -

I got fucking a cups I’ll need removed later this year

Hard lumps = gyno
    No lumps or anything , check bloods and other posts mate

Thread Information