morton30 is offline Associate Member

whole upper body flushed after tren cycle?

Hi everyone i was on a tren cycle about a month ago 400mg tren acetate per week i pinned every other day with 200mg of test per week i was also taking caber twice a week. but as soon as i finished i have noticed my whole upper body is red and flushed and hot if i was to put my hand on my chest for 1 sec it will leave a hand print anyone have this before?
    Last edited by morton30; 08-27-2019 at 11:00 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your hematocrit and blood platelet count may be elevated .. go Donate blood. also your estrogen to androgen ratio may be way off (meaning androgen levels have dropped way off while estrogen has remained normal or high),, this can cause bloat and flushing. will be back to normal once natty test production kicks in.
    how long have you been off

About a month now. I'm on 200mg trt I was thinking it could be estrogen I just took 0.5mg arimadex with the test few hours ago hopefully it will clear up I have been feeling lethargic for a while now as well just strange as I have never read people having the same problem

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ok, well during your cycle you were on 200mg of test . now that your off cycle, your on 200mg of test . so you just dropped the Tren is all.. so NO there is not going to be any estrogen rebound going on, and its likely that your androgen/estrogen ratio is just fine . I wouldn't mess with any AI's.

after dropping Tren , you should start feeling better. not worse .. perhaps it "Tren Withdrawl" . you may have to be dependent on and take Tren for the rest of your life kidding

check your temperature. it may just be coincidental and your coming down with a bug or flu

Well nhs dont know what it is. i have been tested for everything including carcinoid tumer witch i thought it was everything came back normal so they said no further action is needed so yea i have to live with it

Thread Information