Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 3 Post By almostgone

Thread: anyone using HMG instead or/or alongside HCG?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

anyone using HMG instead or/or alongside HCG?

I'm curious if anyone is using HMG on here and what are your thoughts? Kind of curious about it as I've been on TRT for several years and my new finance wants children after we get married. I'm obviously going to get my sperm counts checked but being on and shutdown for so long I have a feeling it's not very good. Obviously, HCG and HMG along with coming off typically results in a pregnancy within a year or so in most couples. I'm curious if anyone is using HMG regularly and if I were to take a low dosage of it like I would with HCG weekly if it would start to kickstart sperm production? Also, anyone using it have you seen any increases/decreases in sexual activity? Volume or anything? I've researched a bit online but I would rather talk to people that actually know more about this stuff like the guys here. haha

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Youthfulguy doesn't much venture out of the TRT section but he is probably your best source for info regarding this.
    almostgone and PistolPete33 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Youthfulguy doesn't much venture out of the TRT section but he is probably your best source for info regarding this.
    That would be my resource as well. Y55G is super helpful.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information